All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 02'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 4 years ago
Amazing story

If it were fiction, the plot would do a writer proud. If it is based on real life experience, it commands even more respect and admiration. A young woman who is capable of building and maintaining relationships with multiple lovers who all respect her and treat her well. They are not pushovers by accepting the situation without jealousy. They don't need to rationalize their behavior by thinking of her as a cheap slut or whore. Eating another lover's cum from her pussy for her pleasure does not make them cuckolds or gay. Neither of them is "the One" for her, but collectively they are. It is a love story between a Sex Goddess and her circle of lovers.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Amadeuserotic. You have said it all perfectly.

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Total fun slut story, what a cunt she is. Five stars.

NancyPanNancyPan5 months ago

How much is fact? How much is fiction? The reader will never know, but to be included as I

One of her “ friends with benefits” would be a dream. From her descriptions of cocks and blowjobs, one thing I know is true, she loves cocks and she has handled many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES