Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, you are a mess. I am sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for."

I looked into a mirror and saw that my chin and lips were coated in cum and long strands were dripping down to a pool of cum in my cleavage. I licked my lips then slowly scooped up the cum on my chin and tits and swallowed it all.

"Grab me a towel would you sweetie." I asked.

Gerhard looked around frantically, but he couldn't find one. He ran to the staff room next door. By the time he returned I had peeled off my uniform and stood there naked in heels, stocking and panties. He handed me the towel and I cleaned of the last of his cum. Then I took off the shoes and peeled off the stockings as I smiled at him.

"Um, I will get those cleaned for you."

"Thank you sweetie." I said as I walked to him, got on my toes and gave him another big kiss. "Remember Gerhard. You be nice to me and I will be nice to you. We are going to have a lovely time."

I put on my clothes and kissed him one more time. We were lovers now. I was his mistress.

I met Brad in the car a few moments later. I was so horny. I needed his cock in me, but I knew his roommate and mine would be in the dorm by then. So when we got back to the dorm parking lot I fucked him in the back seat. I rode his cock to climax with me on top and my big (recently cum coated) tits swinging in his face. I was wearing a skirt with wool thigh high tights that night. I didn't even bother putting my panties back on after fucking Brad. His cum was running down my leg as we entered the dormitory building. I walked made my way to my room feeling like complete slut.

As slutty as I had been, I was just getting started on the most sex drenched week I had experienced to date.

The next day, Brad gave me my usual ride to work after class. All day I had been dreaming about getting Gerhard's big cock in me, but I still wasn't sure what I was going to do. My roommate was in our dorm room, so I met Brad in his room.

I was wearing grey cashmere thigh high leggings, the faux traditional shoes with the 3 ½' heel I wear for work, a very short pleated skirt that matched the leggings and a matching zip up cardigan. It was another of the very expensive and very provocative outfits daddy had bought me.

He fucked me doggy style bent over his desk with my panties pulled to the side, my cardigan open and both of his hands firmly gripping my tits. Normally we are extra careful to be discrete, but he was a bit rougher than usual and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. I don't know if anyone heard us, but I wouldn't be surprised. When he was ready to cum he put me on my knees and feed it to me...every drop of yummy gooey salty cum. I zipped up my top, adjusted my panties and we left.

It was Friday night. I would be spending the night with Jake and Brad had a date with Gail. So, when Brad dropped me off at work I said goodbye for the weekend.

I was a bit worried that Gerhard might have gotten cold feet. He obviously enjoyed our encounter, but he might have had a sudden flash of guilt and commitment to his bitchy wife. When I got to work, I went straight up to his office. His enthusiasm had not waned. When I got to the door, I saw my uniform hanging in his office, clean. He had a smile on his face and he got up to meet me as I entered and closed the door behind me. We embraced and made out for a moment or so.

"I better get ready. It looks busy and I wouldn't want to miss any of my shift. Thank you for cleaning my uniform."

"You are welcome. I'll give you a minute to get changed." He said as he started towards the door.

"No need lover." I said as I grabbed his hand. "You have seen me naked already. Go ahead and have a seat."

I stripped in front of him and put on my uniform. But before I left the room I peeled off my panties, bending at the waist to give him a full view of my bare ass and pussy, then placed my panties on the desk in front of him.

"Remember I'll be nice to you and you be nice to me Gerhard. So, I want you to return the favour. I want you to lick my pussy when I am done my shift tonight."

He nodded a vigorous affirmative before I left his office.

At the end of my shift it was after 11:00 again. He and I were the last ones in the restaurant and Jake was waiting outside to pick me up. I took Gerhard's hand and led him to his chair in his office. Then I peeled my uniform off so that I was just in my thigh high tights and heels. I slowly made my way around the desk and sat on it directly in front of him. I spread my legs wide and pulled his face into my wet waiting pussy. I wouldn't say he was a talented cunnilinguist at first. In spite of being much older than me he had been married his whole adult life to a frigid cow. But what he lacked in skill he made up in enthusiasm. I laid back on his desk and enjoyed a thorough tongue lashing. Fifteen minutes later I was in Jake's car on the way to his apartment.

When we got there the door had barely closed before Jake was on his knees begging to eat my ass. I went to the table and pulled my panties out of my purse and threw them on the table. Then I hiked up my skirt and bent over to present my bare ass and pussy to the third man that day. He dove right in. While he ate my ass I told him that the reason my panties were already off is because I had taken them off for my boss. He didn't even stop licking me to ask for more details. He just let out a lusty moan.

"Ok. That is enough of that sweetie. I want you to fuck me now." I commanded after he had eaten my ass for a good 10 minutes. He responded immediately. As he shoved his cock into my wet snatch he grabbed a handful of my hair and gently pulled my head back as he fucked me. As I said before, the more competition the better they fuck me. I was feeling so dirty that I wanted to be fucked hard and rough. I think Jake knew that.

By the time he was ready to cum my legs were quivering in orgasm as he filled me up with jizz.

He told me later that ever since earlier in the week when I made plans with Jimmy right in front of him, he had been horny as hell. When he heard that I had been banging my boss that nearly put him over the edge.

"Well I haven't fucked my boss yet Jake. I sucked him off last night and he ate me out tonight. But it is interesting to know that me fucking other men turns you on."

"It does."

"So would you like to see my pussy soaked in another man's cum or watch me fuck another guy?" I asked suddenly keen to push the envelope.

He paused unsure of this new ground before quietly responding. "Yes."

"Hmmm. Interesting. Then you would probably enjoy cleaning up this mess that you made." I said as I sat down on the couch and opened my legs to reveal the gooey mess of cum now leaking out of my pussy. "Come on then Jake." I coaxed.

Again he hesitated, but without a word he slowly got on his knees and licked up his own jizz. It was on my swollen pussy lips, smeared on my thighs and still leaking from inside me. He got every drop on the outside then probed for the last bit with his tongue before sucking it out of my cunt. This was most certainly new territory. He practically radiated vulnerability but I could tell that he was really turned on.

A few moments later Mark called.

"Hi daddy." I answered enthusiastically. "It is a little late for a booty call don't you think. No it is ok I am just teasing you. What is up? Oh, haha then this really is a booty call. No, I am with Jake right now and I am going to stay here tonight. We could hook-up tomorrow though. Hold on a second."

I turned to Jake without covering the receiver. "Jake honey do you think you could drop me off at Mark's place tomorrow on the way to work."

"Sure Cyn."

"What time would that be?" I asked then gave Mark's location.

"I have to be at work by 8:30 so if I get you there by 8:00 that works for me."

"Did you hear that daddy? Yes. That is good for you? Great I will see you then. Bye."

"You call him daddy?"

"Yes. sometimes."

"Is that like sugar daddy or fuck me daddy or what?"

"Both a guess. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all Cyn. I am just trying to keep up baby."

.........................................

The next morning I woke Jake up with a blowjob. We spent another half hour making slow sweet love. I told him how much I enjoyed the way he opened up to me about being turned on by me fucking other men and especially the way I enjoyed him eating his own cream pie. Then we showered and he drove me to Mark's house.

I was wearing the same cashmere outfit from the day before. I didn't even have to change my panties since I had barely worn them. As we pulled up to the condo I unzipped my top a bit to show more cleavage and adjusted my stocking down to expose a bit more thigh.

"It is for Lester the concierge." I said to Jake as I saw him eyeing me. "I think he is sweet on me." I giggled.

"I am quite sure you are correct Cynthia. Can I see you tomorrow babe?"

"I think so. Why don't you call me when you are done work and we will figure it out." Then I leaned over and gave him a big kiss goodbye.

"Hi Lester." I said as I entered - a vision of bouncy tits and bare skin just for him. I stopped and gave him a kiss on the cheek, pressing my tits against him as I did so. "Good morning." Then I strutted on to the elevator, turned around and waved at him one more time before I went up to daddy's floor.

It had been a week since I had seen daddy and I was struck all of a sudden by how anxious I was to see him. It had been a busy week so I hadn't had much time to think about but now that I was here I was noticeably excited. What a lucky woman I was to have so many great guys whose company I really enjoyed and who accept me as I am.

........................................

The door to daddy's condo was open as it always is when he knows I am coming. I walked in and called out for him. He appeared in the entrance way almost immediately. I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a hearty hug followed by a long deep kiss. I was happy that I had left some of his favourite perfume at Jake's. I like to make a good impression on my men every time I see them if possible.

"Let me look at you baby girl. Damn I don't think it would be possible for that outfit to look any better. In fact, I think you might have been giving Lester a little extra show this morning."

"You know me too well." I smiled at him with genuine affection.

"Not possible gorgeous."

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"It is indeed. Come in."

Daddy was actually quite affluent. More so than one might have guessed back home. But his wife had sort of a false sense of propriety that equated cheap with frugal and virtuous. It isn't a bad perspective but cheap doesn't always mean good value...like a dollar store coffeemaker that makes shit coffee. Now daddy wasn't wasteful or extravagant. But the first time I refused a bad cup of coffee because it was cheap swill from crappy drip coffee maker was about an hour before daddy bought a good unit. So now I always make sure to show him how much I appreciate it.

Actually what I smelled was his cup. The unit he bought makes each cup fresh and to exact specifications. I strode into the kitchen for mine. He came up behind me, buried his nose in my neck and took in a deep breath. Meanwhile he reached his hands around to my waist and traced them slowly up to my breasts. I smiled as he copped a feel.

Like I said I believe in being generous with my guys. Daddy treats me right and he gets to feel my tits any time he likes.

I reached behind me and ran my hand down to his crotch. His cock was hard.

"Mmmmm. Do you need me to take care of that for you daddy?"

"Always, but not at the expense of enjoying your coffee. Come and sit with me."

Daddy and I were a full generation apart, but I connected with him like few other people. I think maybe that difference and the extreme scenario (his marital breakdown and my sexual liberation) allowed us to set aside expectations and take each other at face value. We had made a conscious decision to throw out all convention.

He asked me about my week. I told him about Jimmy coming to town and the fact that he had broken up with Melody. We agreed that was probably for the best and he didn't pry further. I also told him about Gerhard. I didn't make a big deal of the sexual exploits of the week but he could read between the lines and he already knew about Jake and Brad.

"Please give my apologies to Jake. I didn't mean to interrupt his time with you last night. I'd had a few drinks and finally gotten the divorce papers and I just wanted to celebrate a bit. I couldn't think of anyone I wanted to be with more than you."

"No apology necessary daddy, but thank you for being so aware. I will pass along your sentiments."

"Also I want to ask you something. I want you to come to my office Christmas party this year."

"Wow. I am um...well..."

"You don't have to Cynthia. I mean I know we are just..."

"No I want to. The answer is yes. You just caught me off guard. And I don't have anything to wear." What I didn't say is that I hadn't really been part of his world with his peers. Most probably wouldn't understand him dating a buxom 18 year old. Most would make the wrong assumptions.

"We will get you something to wear. Listen, I want you to know that I am not dreaming of romance or regarding you as a trophy. I know we are...well we are what we are...and I am really enjoying it and you are the one I want to take to the party."

I smiled at him then stood and said. "Well daddy I think that it is time I helped you out with that situation you have there." I unzipped my top and let my tits bounce free as I stripped it off and tossed it on a chair. I wriggled my skirt down to my knees and stepped out of it. Then I got on all fours and crawled the two steps over to him, pulled myself up in front of his crotch and unzipped his pants. I could tell that he was half ready to blow before I even started so I decided to keep this blow job real simple. I propped myself on his thighs so that my tits sort of swung between them and took his cock all the way in my mouth. I kept my hands out of it altogether using only my mouth...sucking the length of his shaft and back again...applying suction...letting him feel his cock head invade my throat with a slight gag and slobber. I worked him, bobbing up and down on daddy's cock until he was ready to blow.

"Oh, baby girl I am going to cum."

We both enjoyed indulging this 'daddy' and 'baby girl' thing.

I just kept going and he knew it was ok to feed me his cum. He had a lot. Not as much as Gerhard but I had to work fast to swallow it all. I took my time cleaning him up then putting his cock away.

"Cynthia how are you so fucking sexy and so good at this and still barely legal."

"Because I am a slut daddy." I said as I gave him a full cummy kiss which he eagerly shared.

We did go dress shopping that day. Daddy bought me a spectacular dress. Oddly enough it was full length - neck to the floor of a shimmering fabric that clung to my every curve. It was so perfectly fitted that I need not wear anything underneath and I fully planned no more than a g-string...in case my pussy got too wet from being shown off as daddy's trophy girlfriend. He also bought me spectacular diamond earrings and a beautiful gold choker chain. Oh and a pair of Louboutin patent leather pumps some women would kill for.

I left the whole ensemble in his closet. I couldn't even imagine anything else I would wear it to and it seemed wildly out of place in my dormitory. Also, at least for now it was special and would be worn first at his Christmas party.

We finished shopping and got back to daddy's condo around 3:30. He fucked me in his bed then begged me to let him buy me a set of red lingerie we had seen while shopping while I was at work. I agreed. Then he drove me to work.

I debated whether to fuck Gerhard that night. But during my shift he called me into his office and insisted that he wanted another shot at cunnilingus. He wanted to be better and asked me for a few tips. I told him to take more time with his fingers, work up to it slowly and suck gently on the clitoris as if it is a tiny cock. As anxious as I was to get that big dick inside me I had to give him full credit for wanting to be a better lover. Gerhard was clearly not getting cold feet.

When daddy picked me up from work he had to wait 15 minutes while Gerhard finished licking my pussy. He asked me about it and I told him. I saw a brief shudder of excitement run through him...the way you shudder when you get a tingle down your spine. When we got home I modelled the new lingerie for him. Then he fucked me twice. Just like the others he seemed to fuck me like he was competing for my attentions.

I felt as though I had stumbled onto a great valuable secret treasure. What mystery was this that Jake, Jimmy, Brad and Mark (daddy) fucked me MORE vigorously and energetically when they knew about me fucking other guys? Meanwhile Gerhard, who I thought might be reluctant was now trying like he was earning a spot on my roster.

I started that week not knowing where it would go but thinking it might get a bit crazy as I had started out with one previously dormant lover (Jimmy). I never imagined I would be fucking a new man more than twice my age (Gerhard). And I certainly never imagined that those new lovers would drive Jake, Brad and daddy to new levels of sexual engagement. Friday night it seemed like I was in the midst of a wildly and unusually sexual week. By Saturday night it was the new norm.