Sluts: Sabi, Eva and the Biker Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will wear it like this one day!" She smiled "But tonight I must do as you say, and wear the PVC Mini skirt!"

She picked up the PVC mini skirt and undid the zip. Stepping in to the skirt, she pulled the shiny tight garment over his stockinged thighs and rested the skirt just above her pussy. She zipped the skirt up which was incredibly tight, clinging to her fabulous figure like a second skin. The shiny black mini was nothing more than a pussy pelmet. Her shaved slit was clearly visible as the hem of the skirt nestled just above her delicious slit. She looked the perfect slut in the outfit I had chosen and I knew full well that biker guys would be on Eva like a rash.

"You look like you're begging be to fucked!" I grinned as I pulled my black faux leather catsuit out of my wardrobe. The faux leather was incredibly and remarkably stretchy. I stepped into the suit, pulling the tight material up my legs as it clung to me like a shiny black second skin. Slipping my arms into the sleeves, I manoeuvred the catsuit onto my body, pulling the zip over my stomach and positioning my large breast for optimum effect. I left the zip open at my cleavage, giving the impression that my large breasts would spill out at any minute. I turned around to hear Eva gasp.

"Your ass looks unbelievable in that catsuit. Your cheeks are separated, show me the front!" She squealed excitedly.

Her eyes widened when she saw how detailed my camel toe was in this catsuit.

Placing her finger on the slit of my camel toe, she rubbed my pussy slowly.

"Fucking hell Sabi, you look and feel awesome!" She smiled as her finger pushed the skintight material into my slit.

I stepped into my red stiletto ankle boots, crouching down with my legs open, Eva's finger still playing with my leather clad slit as I zipped my ankle boots.r

"Come on lets go!" I said "I want cock tonight! Tomorrow I think we'll spend the evening kissing each other's pussy better!"

Heading out of my apartment we hailed a cab on the street, and headed to the biker bar to get as much cock inside of us as we possibly can.

We climbed inside the taxi, giving the driver opulent views of our breasts and pussies. The taxi driver was in his early fifties and grinned like a Cheshire Cat, as we continued displaying our sexuality like two sluts in heat.

"Where too ladies?" He smiled, half turning to look at us. Eva stroked her exposed slit, smiling at the driver as I told him our destination.

The taxi driver smiled knowingly.

"That's the biker guys bar!" He smiled "They sure do like their ladies sexy and in leather. I'm sure you gals are going to have the time of your life!"

I smiled back at the driver giving him a saucy wink in return.

"Yeah I've had the privilege of visiting there a few times!" I drawled sexily "And you're correct, they do like their ladies in leather. Tonight is Eva's first visit and as you can see she is very excited!"

The driver and I both looked at Eva who was dipping a finger in and out of her shaved slot. Her head was back with her mouth open, as she frigged herself in the back of the taxi without a care who was watching.

"You join in or get your tits out and the cab fare is on me!" The taxi driver chuckled.

I looked into his rear view mirror with the most salacious grin and slowly unzipped the front of my catsuit as my large breasts spilled out. The drivers eyes widened with delight as he looked back and forth between my exposed breasts and Eva's masturbation show, as though he was watching a tennis game.

"If you pick us up at the end of the night, I'll let you suck and play with my tits while you finger Eva's pussy. Eva will give you a blowjob and swallow your cum!" I smiled, holding my huge firm breasts as the driver nodded in agreement.

The taxi sped off in the direction of the Biker Bar as Eva continued fingering her pussy whilst I contentedly played with my nipples for the taxi drivers enjoyment.

As we pulled up outside the biker bar, the taxi driver handed me a card with his cell phone number.

"Call me when you want picked up!" He winked as I placed the card in my purse.

Eva leant forward and gave the driver a very passionate kiss with lots of tongue action. Zipping my catsuit up a little, I climbed out of the cab, tapping Eva on the shoulder to come along. Eva broke her kiss with the driver and began to giggle as she climbed out of the cab. We both walked up to the cowboy saloon type swing doors as the bouncer looked us both up and down, with a huge grin stretching across his rugged face. Motorhead's Ace of Spades was blaring out of the sound system as we walked into the expansive dimly lit bar. I estimated that there were approximately forty guys in the bar and somewhere in the region of twenty outlandishly dressed sluts. I could confidently announce that not one of the sluts could match Eva and I for outright sex appeal and outright slut appearance. One or two jealous glances were cast in our direction as we both worked the room. As we approached the bar, two guys wearing tight black leather jeans with black skin-tight T-shirts, showing off their rippling muscles, cut us off and said.

"Looking very good ladies! Could we buy you a drink?" The one with the shaved head said, looking me up and down almost licking his lips at the thought of what he would like to do to me. My pussy began to tingle excitedly at the way he was looking at me carnally. His pony tailed friend moved close to Eva, slipping his hand around her waist pulling her closer.

"Sure, we'd both like a neat Tequila!" I smiled, placing my hand on the broad chest of the shaven headed guy.

"I'm Mac and this here is Billy!" He smiled confidently.

Smiling back at him, I grazed my long nails across his rock pecs, raising my eyebrows approvingly.

"I'm Sabi and my friend is Eva!" I drawled sexily.

"You girls look like you've come to party!" Billy smiled placing his hand on Eva's ass.

Eva looked into his eyes and grinned.

"We've come to party and fuck!" She blurted out, making our gentleman friends smile salaciously.

"You've definitely come to the right place and I hope me and Billy can help you girls out in your search for sexual enlightenment!" Mac smiled placing his hand around my tiny waist. As his fingertips touched the faux leather of my catsuit, I could see his pupils widen with sexual excitement. My pussy continued to tingle as my large breasts pushed in to the rock hard chest of my soon to be lover. I turned to my left to find Eva locking lips with Billy, his hand squeezing her ass, but surprisingly, her hand rubbing the crotch of his leather jeans. Eva was most definitely on a sexual mission, moaning into Billy's mouth as her tongue delved deep inside, exploring his tongue. Mac took this the green light to place is hand on my leather clad ass and squeeze my buttock deliciously. My eyebrows raised approvingly as his other hand ran up the side of my catsuit, resting on my left side boob. I smiled encouragingly, giving Mac the green light to continue. His large manly hand cupped my left breast as he began to gently squeeze my huge firm breast. I moaned voluntarily as he pleasured my breast, gently coaxing my nipple to full erectness. He nodded at the barman as a bottle of Tequila and four shot glasses was placed on the bar.

"Lets get a booth and better acquainted!" Mac said still squeezing my left breast as the fingers of his left hand explored the leather groove between my ass cheeks. His finger wormed its way to my leather clad asshole and began to circle my puckered rosebud, pushing the leather against my eager asshole. Mac looked into my half closed eyes and grinned arrogantly as he pushed the leather coated finger into my sphincter. I squirmed pushing my tight camel toe into the crotch of his well packed leather jeans. I felt his hard cock twitch against my shaved leather clad pussy. My stomach flipped with excitement as my pussy fizzed, raptured at the thrills his leather clad cock were providing.

I glanced over at Eva, who was still stroking the leather covered cock of Billy, who was now openly fingering her pussy in full view of the rest of the customers. Some guys were watching the free floorshow and some were enjoying there own antics, as the other girls were now trying to out slut each other. Mac picked up the bottle of Tequila and nodded for me to bring the glasses. Billy removed his fingers from Eva's shaved slot, placing his wet fingertips in her mouth as she hungrily licked her pussy juice from his rather larger digits. Billy's fingers were incredibly large and thick. I've been fucked by cocks smaller and I could see by Eva's flushed face that she had indeed enjoyed those large fingers fucking her insatiable cunt.

Mac led us through to the back of the bar where two pool tables were occupied by two groups of very dangerous looking leather clad hell's angel types. All of the guys respectfully nodded at Mac and Billy as we all crowded into a tabled booth, Mac and I on one side, Eva and Billy on the other.

Mac poured the tequila in to the four glasses as we raised the shot glass and toasted each other.

"To sexy sluts!" Mac said and chinked his glass to mine.

"To big cocks!" Eva retorted, swallowing the contents of the glass in one huge gulp.

"You swallowed that quickly!" Billy laughed at Eva's eagerness.

"That's not all I swallow quickly!" Eva smiled nodding toward the glass for Mac to refill.

Billy, Mac and I swallowed our tequilas rapidly.

Mac refilled the glasses and smiled knowingly.

"Maybe later you girls can enjoy some pussy slammers!" Billy grinned.

"What's a pussy slammer?" Eva queried "They sound very interesting.

"We fill your pussies with tequila and drink it out with a straw!" Mac smiled.

"And if you're into it, you can drink the tequila out of each other's pussies!" Billy smiled, picking his glass of tequila off the table.

I squirmed excitedly at the thought of tequila being poured into our shaved pussies and then drank out with a straw. The idea of drinking the Tequila out of each other's pussies was very exciting indeed.

"You have to do it laying back on the pool table with your pussy in the air and your legs wide open!" Mac smiled " Then all of the other guys can taste the tequila out of your sweet slut pussies!"

"That means they will see our shaved pussies!" Eva smiled excited at the prospect of showing her now very wet pussy to all of the horny guys in the bar.

"If you can get through that ordeal, then me and all of the boys will fuck every hole you have!" Billy said squeezing Eva's erect nipple. I smiled at both guys having been through this ritual on numerous occasions, and tonight Eva would be initiated into the thrilling world of the gangbang!

Eva moaned loudly then planted her full lips on Billy's, flicking her tongue in around his mouth.

"I want to fucked and treat like a slut!" Eva snarled "I want a cock in every hole making me come like a dirty slut!" She finished, stroking Billy's cock through his tight leather jeans. I saw that his swollen crotch was displaying an absolutely huge package of man meat. I glanced at Mac who was adjusting his own leather clad bulge, to find his package as big, if not bigger. My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised at the prospect of having Macs huge cock pleasuring all of my tight holes. I instinctively placed my hand on his throbbing bulge, leaning closer to him I whispered.

"All of my holes are here for your pleasure!" Then licked his ear gently, breathing my warm breath into his ear and on his neck as he shuddered with sexual excitement.

"I'm gonna fuck you the way a slut wants to be fucked!" Mac smiled then placed both of his hands on my large firm, catsuit covered breasts.

He squeezed my breasts with just enough power to still be a pleasurable experience. I moaned open mouthed as he squeezed and excited my breasts and nipples.

His left hand moved down the skin-tight leather catsuit, stroking my flat stomach, causing me to squirm with the tickling sensation, then the palm of his hand smoothed over my leather covered camel toe. He pushed the thin material into my shaved mound, rubbing his hand back and forth on my pulsating pussy. I opened my legs wider like a good slut as he pushed his index finger into my sexually agitated slit. There was something exciting, perverse and downright fabulous about the way his tending to my sexual opening. I stared at him with smouldering eyes, entrenched in the sexual gratification he was providing. My sexual concentration was broken when I heard the sound of Eva panting frantically.

"Finger fuck my pussy!" She moaned rather vocally. She was bent over a bar stool with her legs parted as Billy pushed three fingers deep inside her wet shaved cunt.

"You're loving this aren't you slut?" Billy questioned as two other guys moved over to watch Eva's performance. The audience members were dressed much the same as Billy and Mac. Tight leather jeans and tight t-shirts revealing rippling muscles covered in tattoos.

"Give it to the bitch!" One of the guys said, looking salaciously at Eva's stretched shaved pussy with three fingers sliding in and out of her squelching pussy.

"I want you to suck my buddy's cock!" Billy ordered.

Eva looked around to see the guy unzipping his leather jeans revealing an absolutely huge cock. There was no way this beast would fit in her mouth and it was dubious if her pussy could cope with such a monster, but her eyes lit up when she saw the massive erect cock heading toward her lips. Opening her mouth she shrouded the domed head of the monstrous cock as she began to lick and suck the throbbing glans. Delighted with her slut antics, she began to put on a perfect sex show, sucking the cock with avid passion. Her eyes opened wide as Billy slipped his fingers from her pussy and burying them deep inside her tight asshole. With a mouth full of huge cock, all Eva could do was moan excitedly as Billy's fingers abused her tight hole.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy now!" Billy said sternly. Eva nodded her head in agreement and continued sucking the monster cock.

I was staring at Eva as Billy slid his huge cock deep inside her pussy, sliding his shiny cock in and out slowly, ensuring Eva felt every inch of his rock hard cock. His fingers were still deep in her ass, causing her to squirm and moan with absolute pleasure. I was so entranced with Eva's display I was unaware the Mac had slid my catsuit zip down to the mound of my shaved pussy. My large firm breasts were on display to the bar as Mac bent over and sucked my right nipple like a hungry new born. He slid his hand between my mound and the material of the catsuit, stroking my shaved pussy, sending electric sexual shocks through my body.

Mac nodded at the other watching guy to join in. The guy stood behind me and slid the catsuit over my shoulders revaluing my naked torso. He knelt at my feet and began to unzip the catsuit at the ankles as I stepped out of the suit completely. I was now completely naked apart from my red stiletto ankle boots. Eva was now being fucked frantically by Billy. The guy getting his huge cock sucked groaned loudly.

"These two are the best sluts that have ever been in here!" Billy nodded in agreement as the guy behind me, bent me over and ran his finger along my wet shaved slit. I trembled with excitement as Mac unzipped his cock offering it to my mouth. I leant forward and slid my full lips down the shaft of Macs rock hard cock. As my lips made contact with soft downy pubic hair, my eyes were widened as the guy behind slid what felt like a huge cock between my pussylips and plunged his length deep inside me.

I came instantly, looking around the bar to find that a few other guys had moved closer to Eva and I, to watch the two sluts getting fucked by the biker guys.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to find that all of the outer clothing Eva wore was now strewn across the bar room floor. Billy had climbed on to the bar stool, with his cock wedged inside Eva's tight pussy as she straddled, bucking slowly on his hard cock. The other guy was spitting on his rampant erection, preparing himself to slide his huge cock in Eva's ass. Eva was in sexual heaven, but still had a concerned look on her face at the prospect of this huge cock stretching her sphincter.

"I'm going to rip you a new asshole!" He said spitting on his cock as he nudged at the puckered ring of Eva's asshole. To the complete surprise of everyone present, his cock slid effortlessly into Eva's pink asshole. The moan she emitted was the horniest sound I've ever known. No matter how painful this was to her it was far outweighed by how much pleasure she was receiving. Both cocks stayed perfectly still as Eva began to grind her hips, working both cocks into a sexual frenzy. My eyes were rolling watching Eva's obvious pleasure and enjoying the unbelievable fucking I was receiving from the perfect stranger.

"Lets swap ends. You get your cock sucked. I want to fuck her ass!" Mac ordered.

This is exactly how wanted and needed to treat. A complete sex slut for men to enjoy. As the guy removed his cock from my pussy a little gush of female ejaculate spurted from my pussy. Mac smiled and said in a loud voice.

"We have a gusher!"

Eva was now in her own sexual world but somehow managed to hear Mac. Instantly, she herself produced a gush of ejaculate as the two cocks continued to plunder her tight holes.

"I want spunk!" She screamed as her orgasm continued.

Mac was sliding his cock inside my tight asshole as the guy slapped my face with his meaty cock. As Mac slid past my tight sphincter I wrapped my lips around the shaft of the stranger. My pussyjuice had saturated his cock, which I took great delight in licking off. I could see that the guys watching were unzipping their cocks and I realised that Eva and I were going to have the pleasure of everyone of them. Glancing at the display of erect cocks, I was mesmerised to find that every guy in the bar was incredibly well hung.

The guy in my mouth was the first to come. Not saying anything he unleashed a forceful load into the back of my throat, leaving me no other option than to swallow his orgasm in its entirety. Billy and the guy double penetrating Eva snarled in unison.

"Where do you want our come?"

Eva panted loudly.

"In my mouth. Come in my mouth!"

Both guys removed there cocks as Eva slid onto the floor, kneeling before the two huge cocks. Billy was the first to place his cock into her open mouth as what appeared to be gallons of cum spurted in to Eva's mouth. Not a drop was spilled as the other guy stepped forward.

"Ass to mouth slut!" He said mockingly as he emptied his own copious amount down the throat of Eva. Her tongue was licking the ass juice off his cock as she swallowed every drop of cum he had just produced.

Mac looked over at this, as he emptied his own load deep inside my asshole. Grunting and thrusting he snarled.

"Take my cum slut!" As he twitched his huge cock deep in my asshole. Sliding his emptying cock in and out of tight slut sphincter, I moaned deeply, enjoying the carnal pleasures of Macs enormous erupting cock. He withdrew his cock slowly, as his spunk began to dribble out of me. He handed me a towel from the bar to wipe his come from my ass and smiled.

"You girls are gonna be very busy tonight!" He said looking at the crowd of guys approaching Eva and I, holding their huge exposed rock hard cocks.

This was going to be a very good night!

The guys escorted us through to the back of the bar where two pools occupied the space. Eva was being relieved of her mini skirt and fishnet top on the short walk through the bar. Hands and fingers were all over her body as she stared wildly and excitedly as every inch of her body was being explored and probed by numerous guys. Two guys were easing my tight catsuit over my ankle boots, leaving me naked. They handed the catsuit to the barman, who hung the suit on a coat hook behind the bar. Eva's skirt and top were already hanging on a hook as she was guided to one pool table. She stood on the table in her garters, stockings and shoes as she sensually gyrated her hips. Her glistening shaved pussy rotated slowly exciting the watching male eyes. One guy leant forward and slipped his middle finger inside her tight wet pussy. Eva began to fuck the finger, slamming her pussy onto the invading digit, throwing her head back as the pleasure from the finger encapsulated every sexual urge she possessed. The guy hooked his finger forward, rubbing the spongy excited flesh of her Gspot. She placed both hands on the guys shoulders and began to grind her pussy on his finger. Her panting was audible to every guy in the room as she screamed.