Sluts: Sabi, Eva and the Biker Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

"Fuck me!"

The guy moved his finger rapidly, titillating her cunt with his frantic action.

A gush of female ejaculation burst from her pussy as the watching guys clapped and cheers as she rode the finger to multiple orgasm. The guy removed his finger as Eva knelt on the table.

"I need cock!" She panted, laying back on the pool table, opening her legs wide, revealing her glistening smooth pussy to the watching crowd. I was being bent over the other pool table as I felt a huge cock slip between my soft smooth pussylips, sliding effortlessly deep inside my soaking cunt. My eyes widened as the cock banged at my cervix. A guy climbed on to the pool table, holding his hard cock in front of me, aiming his weapon at my mouth. I smiled at the guy and slowly slid my full lips over the shiny head of his rampant cock. My lips eased down the shaft as I maintained eye contact with the guy, flicking my tongue around the shaft as I slurped on the impressive cock. The inside me was fucking me slowly enjoying all that my pussy had to offer and the outrageous sex scenes being played out in the bar.

I heard a loud moan come from Eva as I looked over to see that Eva had straddled one guy who was enjoying her grinding pussy as a guy was behind her sliding his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Her moaning had ceased due to the huge occupying her hungry mouth. The view was sensational watching Eva being gang-banged and sent me over the edge as a powerful orgasm surged through me, making my whole body erogenous. Guys were all stroking their hard cocks watching Eva and I sexually perform. I was enthralled at the pleasure the two cocks were providing me, but Eva was in a different sexual plain. She was grinding her pussy on the cock, giving unbelievable pleasure to the guy fucking her pussy. The inside her asshole was also enjoying the slow intimate thrusts, all the time watching Eva's full lips milk the cum from the guy in her mouth.

The guy fucking me lifted me on the table as I knelt with my legs wide open and my back arched. He removed his cock from my pussy and slammed it forcefully in my asshole. I caught my breath as his cock began to thrust majestically in and out of my tight sphincter. His hands reached underneath me and cupped my large firm breasts, yanking on my nipples as my pain pleasure ratio fused into one fantastic erotic moment. Eva was a woman possessed letting the biker guys do anything they wanted to her. I noticed a few camera phones were out, recording the sexual antics of Eva and I as we gave our bodies to the rough tough guys, to use as they saw fit.

And they were certainly using them in the most pleasurable way. The three guys that were sexually gratifying themselves with Eva had all discharged their come, every single drop of it in Eva's mouth. Each load she took a cheer went up in the bar. As the third guy emptied his load into her mouth, she was whisked away to the gents restroom where a handful of guys followed. I later found out that Eva was bent over a toilet cistern as one after another, the guys systematically fucked her ass to completion and every one of the guys coming in Eva's cock hungry mouth. I was enjoying a nice double penetration when Eva stumbled back in to the bar. Climbing on the pool table, she knelt with her legs wide open.

Bending over and arching her back she looked over and winked at me, pure lust showing in her wild eyes. A guy stood behind her and began to slide a pool cue, handle first into her shaved slot. Eva began to fuck the pool as the two guys double penetrating me, withdrew their cocks and spunked all over my huge tits. Rubbing their cream into my breasts, I watched transfixed as Eva fucked the pool cue, enjoying lots of orgasms in the process. The guy holding the pool cue nodded over to the barman. The barman came over to the table and climbed on it behind Eva. Unleashing his cock he slowly fed it into Eva's well fucked asshole. I heard Eva scream, unaware of what caused this, when her mouth opened and she squealed.

"That is the biggest cock ever! Fuck my ass!" She cried out in pain and obvious pleasure. The Barman it turns out was incredibly gifted in the cock department, being the proud possessor of a twelve inch cock, which was sliding in and out of Eva's asshole, giving her endless anal orgasms. As the barman pounded Eva's ass, I climbed on to the pool table and said to Mac.

"I'm ready for my pussy slammer!"

Mac smiled at me then picked up a bottle of Tequila.

I lay on my back with my legs wide open, as Mac raised my ass off the pool table, pushing my body towards my chest. My legs were almost in the splits position, high in the air as Mac opened my shaved pussy and poured Tequila inside my excited cunt. The cold liquid was rather soothing, then the tingle of the alcohol kicked in, making my pussy excited at the sexual tingling sensation. Mac placed a straw inside my pussy and began to sip Tequila from my cunt through a straw. I looked at the straw sticking out from my shaved pussy as Mac slurped the Tequila out of my cunt. Mac left the straw inside as another guy took a sip from my Tequila filled pussy. Eva saw the guys drinking Tequila from my pussy and shrilled.

"I want you to do that to me!" She said to the guy pushing the pool cue inside her. The barman gave her asshole one last deep thrust as he emptied his load inside her ass. I could hear the squelching of his come and Eva's tight asshole as he snarled his way through his orgasm.

He withdrew his spent cock, which still looked huge as the Pool cue guy tilted Eva into the same position as me. The guy held her pussylips open as the barman began to pour the Tequila into her cunt. The cool liquid made her shudder sexually as the first tingling sensation of the alcohol swept over her. The barman placed two straws in her shaved pussy and shouted.

"Bars open!" As two biker guys took a straw each and began to suck the Tequila from Eva's cunt.

Eva and I looked across at each other, our eyes half closed with lust and pure sexual pleasure, as Tequila was drank from our pussies. There were so many guys there, that our cunts were refilled a couple of times, but we never complained as this was incredibly pleasurable.

By the time the evening was over I had enjoyed the pleasure and spunk from eleven different cocks, giving countless orgasm and a few gushing ones along the way. Eva however totally outfucked me that night. She enjoyed the meat of twenty three cocks, tasting the spunk of twenty two, and as a grand finale, one of the other sluts was placed over Eva's face as she licked the sluts pussy to orgasm.

The guys began to drift away, signalling the end of a very erotic slit filled evening. The barman handed us our clothes as we re-dressed, finishing off our Tequila as we did so. I rang our driver as arranged and thanked Mac, Billy and the barman. I made sure I got the barman's number so he and I could have a sexy slut session with him using his huge cock on me. We gave the guys a goodbye kiss then headed into our cab for what would be a very eventful journey home.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers