Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me some of that!" Jamie demanded, as she quickly walked towards us, her big tits bouncing. Lolly moved over and Jamie took her place on the couch, and spread her legs. I bent down to give her pussy a quick lick.

"Don't bother, Sammy, I'm ready to go. I've already came 5 times. Give me your cock now!" Jamie directed.

I obeyed her demands, and lined up my cock to her wet pussy. As I fucked her familiar pussy, I began to think about the first time I fucked her, the night before. Technically, this was the second time we fucked in less than 24 hours, and that really turned me on. "YES SAMMY FUCK ME!" Jamie screamed. The harder I fucked her, the louder she screamed. So I kept fucking her harder, and harder.

Lolly was busy sucking Jamie's tits while she rubbed her own clit. With one hand I reached down to grab one of Lolly's boobs, and with my other hand I grabbed a handful of Jamie's. All the while I kept slamming Jamie with my dick.

"You're so talented!!" yelled Jamie, trying to display some sibling sarcasm, but we all knew she was serious.

"I'm going to cum soon, sis!" I warned to Jamie. I repositioned myself and lowered my body so we were chest to chest, face to face, and I stuck my tongue down Jamie's mouth. Despite everything that happened, I think this was the first time we actually kissed. Her tongue dancing in my mouth drove shock waves through my body.

As I took a breath, Jamie said, "Cum in my pussy! I'm going to cum!!"

Those words were all I needed, and I could not hold back any longer. I pumped my cock deep inside my sister's pussy, and unloaded everything I had in her. I felt my balls pushing load after load inside her and it felt so good. Jamie's eyes had so much intense pleasure in them. Meanwhile Lolly was finishing off an orgasm of her own.

"Wow..." was all I could muster. "So you really think you'll be able to resist my cock anymore?" I said to Jamie.

"Ugh... I hate you!" Jamie responded, while stroking my still firm cock. She gave it a quick suck, before again saying "I hate you!"

Lolly and I just laughed.

12