All Comments on 'Smelling My Sister'

by gerbiller

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!!!!

Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“Squeeze! Squeeze! Squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me, and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-labourers' hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally, as much as to say,—Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill humour or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness.”

― Herman Melville

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good!!

Really enjoyed the story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delightfully different!

That was good, I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THAT WAS HOT

Loved the scene where she walked in brushing her teeth. So much like a sibling interaction.

Jag0905Jag0905about 7 years ago
awesome

very good story, I love all smells of a woman, especially her panties, hope there will be another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pro

Full on pro, bro - keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved the build up and teasing. Hopefully there's more with these two.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Interesting siblings seduction

In fact, an interesting seduction among siblings. While there is great lust among them, there is also something more, perhaps a feeling of love?

A continuation of the story would be welcome ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want another whiff

Excellent read. Continuation please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You use the phrase 'half-reluctantly' so that is a quarter of full-on reluctant? Be careful what words you put together. And stop with the ellipses, you're not even punctuating them correctly.

Old Romantic, stop apologizing for your fucking English in every post you make, which is everywhere. That is some serious reading time you're putting in. Bravo.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
awesome

I hope this is not the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting and fun story

Creative and a good progression. Many siblings play around and it often leads to more. It can be a wonderful experience that benefits both.

trippy64trippy64about 7 years ago
well done

nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW....

Page 3 was fantastic....i need to smell more of this story please.

thank you

rufriterrufriterabout 7 years ago
Not too keen ...

on the ass licking bit but otherwise a superbly crafted tale, with just the right amount of hesitation and reluctance.

Made me wish I had a sister, and I was glad, but at the same time a little sorry that Dad didn't catch them at it.

That could have made for an interesting Chapter 2.

I gave it 5 stars because I couldn't give it 10.

BilleyedBilleyedabout 7 years ago
Very Nice!

Love the way you wrote this erotic story! When I see a hot girl with her brother I always wonder why they wouldn't fuck. I always assume that they probably do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best literotica writer ive ever seen

i usually like stories that go straight into sex but this one was a breeze to read and soo hilarious hahaha i really enjoyed this. it truly can be a novel. i wonder how it'll be in the end. will they end up be together or itll become a secret as they live on to "normal" lives. really great writing style :)

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Excellent.

Very hot. Believable, even. There isn't a thing I could complain about with the exception of the abrupt ending. I assume that is setting up a sequel. If so, I hope I don't miss it! Well done and thank you.

NinegoodreasonsNinegoodreasonsabout 7 years ago

Going to admit I had to give up when it got to the feet thing (about the end of the first page) as it just isn't my thing. Not your fault of course, just the way LE is organized.

In fact the whole 'whiff' thing isn't my thing, totally. But I read on as I found it well written and the interaction between the two was quite compelling. I will also admit I have never read anything like this before so congrats on having a unique story.

And kudos for dropping in a movie review mid story, made me lol.

I think I will be keeping an eye on anything else you put out there.

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

A very erotic tale, my friend, well paced, detailed and even believable. The eroticism might be a tough act to follow, although my feeling is you'll try. I hesitate making suggestions to other writers' stories, but if there is a sequel, perhaps it can focus on what might happen if their parents discover what they're doing or at least suspect it. Lots of engaging conflict could erupt from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PERFECT!!!!!!

FINALLY someboy understands how powerful a female scent is: EVERYWHERE!!! Her bare feet, her sexy smooth armpits (which by the way is where powerful female pheromones mix with her sweat and is picked up by nasal membranes hence why we do things like sniff her pillow or shirt or anywhere her pheromones may have been left behind!), her pussy of course and yes her ass! Everything about humans are as sexual an animal as the animals in the wild and scent is one of the key triggers that sets us off! That's also why on a crowded dance floor in a popular club why everyone is so ramped up from the secretion of pheromones mixed with sweat and also why women can't help but lift their arms not realizing it's part of the mating dance that is eons old: pushing her scent out to attract a mate ! I loved (and have done) everything he did with his sis with women I have been and continue to be intimate with. There is NOTHING gross about the scent of a woman , everywhere and especially when she is aroused! (Kudos to the comments about the shit Adam Sandler movies! LOL! Loved that! ). Ironically the areas of a woman's body that is often frowned upon (as evident by the many of the comments left here) that have a negative stigma attached to it are often some of the most hyper sensitive erogenous zones that they themselves never knew they had! One girl said "licking and kissing my armpits is like a hotline to my clit!" And watching their eyes roll as you attend to their bare feet is nirvana!! Many more are instantly shocked when a lover pulls their cheeks apart to sniff and lick their anus crying out with pleasure and instantly becoming addicted to oral attention to her back door!

To males who frown at these descriptions and female body areas with the associated scents and tastes and begin to whine like a bratty little schoolgirl I say: man up dude and lick her feet, pits and ass and stop acting like a child! Trust me: the women will embrace your masculine appreciation of their bodies and it will set you apart from the boys and the will always want more of you!

The author may contact me if you so choose at : footlovin4evr @gmail.com

Hope to see more continuations of this story! It has legs and can easily expand further!f

Ray

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
OHHH MYYY GAWWWDDD!!!

This and youbadboy's Blindfold Romp. Perfect! 5★ automatically.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
It started with the smell...

Then ended up in love... Hope you'd do a part 2...at least make them fall in love...that would be hotter...

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 7 years ago
Very good!

The best I've read for a while. I hope you plan to give us more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

I walked into a room full of women, each lifted their butts so I could smell them, checking for a bitch in heat...a cute little doggie story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW what a plot line

bro is a man whore and sis has a smelly ass. these two scum of the earth sluts are off to the races!!! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slow burn ...

Loved the situation, gradual progression & ending overriding passions ...

Looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that was sooo hot

hmmm yummy. Could you possibly do a simular story to this but with a mother and son instead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy...shit

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. I really want a part two! Maybe with a bit more foot action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This was such a fun read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yaaaaas

I felt one with the story<3 sooooo good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We

Pretty damn good. A lot of the other stories are barely readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great stuff! You should definitely write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story. You built the tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy hot

One of the hottest out here. Such a pity you wrote only one

JJA122JJA122over 3 years ago
Thank you

Very erotic story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitly a 5

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shot a load in my pants over this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5☆ one of the best I've read; sadly the author has vanished

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fascinating how a woman sees a man. At first she wants nothing to do with this stuff and after a while she is the instigator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous