Smelling My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, and dropped the foot I'd been massaging, feigning offense.

A few comments later, she'd now begun requesting massages with each levy of the foot tax. I was happy for the opportunity to wrap my hands around her delicate, soft feet and sexy toes. Noticing she was getting into it too, by the fourth time I brought her foot to my mouth and again licked from heel to toe. She recoiled a bit, tickled, but didn't pull away. I then began running my tongue around and between her toes and sucked each toe into my mouth. She fixed (or pretended to fix) her attention on the movie, permitting me free access, occasionally eliciting soft giggles or small moans of encouragement.

As I rolled her toes around in my mouth, she straightened her leg so that I could almost see up her shorts, almost able to make out the color of her panties but for the dim light.

I removed her toes from my mouth.

"Rach", I said.

"What?" she said dreamily, eyes glossed over though she pretended to focus on the TV.

I said as casually as possible, "What panties are you wearing?"

She broke from her trance, turned to give me a fake scowl and responded, "None of your business!"

Well I guess she was right about that, so I shrugged, let go of her foot, and said nothing, acting embarrassed.

Perhaps fearing she'd ended the game, she hastily added, "...but wouldn't you like to know?"

Doubling down, she reached over with her foot for the umpteenth time but this time... placed it right in my lap and began to prod for my cock through my basketball shorts, finding it in the semi-erect state it'd been in for at least the past hour. Her eyes widened and she smiled as she quickly pulled her foot away. But only for a second. Her eyes then focused on my crotch and she gently placed her sole right back where she had found it and applied firm pressure.

Entranced for a moment, she then glanced up at me, "You sure do like my smells, huh?"

All I could do is smile and watch her sexy foot gently massage my now fully swollen cock. She stroked all the way from base to head, probing to get an idea of its full length. I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure.

She asked her next question with hesitation.

"What... which... which of my smells... is your favorite?"

I, too, hesitated before answering...

"I, uh, probably your... pussy." At this she reddened and glanced away. I continued, "...but uh, I'd have to resample everything to be certain..."

She laughed. "Good one..." she looked away for a few moments, considering... "well... if you must..."

Rachel stretched her arms over her head, leaving her legs slightly parted as if opening herself up for access. Oh, I was going to like this game.

I pulled the foot that had been in my crotch to my nose, "well I have a good idea at this point about this one," but gave it a long whiff regardless. "That's pretty good... that's up there. Not too strong, but well seasoned," was my judgement. She giggled.

I gave the arch of her foot a wet open-mouthed kiss before putting it down. I crawled over her, first bringing my nose to her armpit and inhaling. "Mmmmm... that one smells like... well, deodorant," at this she laughed, "...but with a warm feminine musk underneath. Definitely a high B."

I then trailed my nose up over her shoulder and along her neck. "What are you smelling now, my neck??" she shivered as she placed her opposite arm on my shoulder, as if to keep some control of my intrusions.

"I'm getting a nice mild oakiness right here on your neck at the hairline," I said as I inhaled deeply at the mixture of shampoo and feminine musk. I felt her body convulse with laughter under me. "Mmmmm... yes, I'm getting hints of melon and... roses, yes. Exceptional."

I now trailed my nose up to her ear and she shivered beneath me. I trailed down her cheek to her mouth. "Not my breath!" she said, but then, just as quickly deciding to play along, opened her mouth wide. I stuck my nose in deep enough that her bottom lip brushed my upper lip.

I rendered my judgement quickly, "Mmmm... pizza."

She laughed again, but only after licking my nose, pushing me away, and smacking me on the shoulder.

I came back at her with a quickstrike lick of my own that landed on the side of her nose. Rachel gave a soft shriek and giggled, lunging back at me with her tongue stuck out. I held my ground and tried to parry her tongue with my own, making contact. She winced and laid her head back down, her giggle gradually subsiding, looking at me, excitedly awaiting my next move.

"Gross... we touched tongues..." she said.

"It wasn't THAT weird," I countered, and moved in as if to demonstrate my case.

I held my tongue out and moved toward her face less aggressively than before. She tentatively stuck out hers, and when our tongues touched this time it was softer; we were no longer fighters but instead explorers, investigating this weird, stimulating, arousing sensation. I licked softly at her tongue and she recoiled a bit and giggled. Then she licked softly at mine and giggled again. I licked back and this time she didn't recoil. We went back and forth several more times with increasing enthusiasm before finally Rachel lifted her open mouth to my open mouth and our tongues melded together. We made out hotly for minutes, sucking on each other's lips, exchanging saliva and staggered breaths. Oh my god did I like kissing my sister.

Eventually I pulled away, breathing hard, saying, "I have more things to smell." Her face flush, she gave an embarrassed smile and laughed.

I started moving down her gorgeous body, looking up to see that she'd stopped laughing and was giving me a look that was a mixture of concern, eagerness, and anticipation.

I trailed my nose down her thin tank top. It had ridden up from her laughing and now exposed a good six inches of her bare belly including her belly button. I eagerly inhaled at her exposed skin and touched my nose into her belly button, eliciting a soft giggle. "Oooh, this is one of my favorite smells... at the waist here... like a mountain spring... why do women smell so good right here?"

I continued down past the waistband of her shorts and over her mons where I caught the first intoxicating whiff of her sex.

From the squirming her shorts had also ridden up and were tight against her lips. I placed my nose at the top of her lips, hoping to have landed on top of her clit but not delusional enough to assume anything with regard to my ability to accurately locate it. I began inhaling through my nose and out through my mouth onto her opening. She immediately began breathing heavily and put her hand on my head.

I continued my evaluation, now pressing my nose harder against her clit, "mmmmm... this is IT... salty... briney... a casserole right out of the oven..." she gave a quick laugh and went right back to breathing heavily, evidently done with my attempts at humor and now far interested in "engaging physically".

I didn't hesitate this time to begin lapping my tongue at her lips, my saliva meeting her juices halfway through her panties and shorts to quickly render them soaked. I pressed my tongue against her clit and my mandible against my tongue to apply firm pressure.

Rachel was running her hand through my hair, encouraging me, but after a few minutes seemed to want even more. Finally, she breathed out...

"Have you found out... what... panties I'm wearing?"

Oh my god. Did she just? I think she just gave me permission to take her shorts off. Trying not to sound too enthused, I responded, "Oh... yes... I think we should..."

I lifted off of her and ran my hands up her soft toned thighs to the waistband of her shorts. We looked at each other and gave reassuring smiles as I pulled while she lifted her hips. To get the shorts off, she brought her legs together and up so her feet were in my face, and, below, her beautiful bare ass framed her bulging lips, which I saw now were encased in a sheer purple thong. Jesus Christ.

"These are... really nice, " was all I could muster before moving my head between her legs again.

Up close through the sheer material I could easily make out all the details of her shaved pussy underneath. I eagerly began to lap at her lips and press at her clit again, and she encouraged me with two hands now raking my hair. I kissed at the outer lips exposed on either side of the thong and licked and sucked at her inner thighs. I began doing my best to prod my tongue at her hole, pushing the fabric of the thong into her to the limited extent it would go.

I went lower then, bringing my hands under her to lift her ass slightly off the couch, her legs now spread wide, tonguing the bare skin on either side of her anus before lapping at the string that lay over top. I had one last judgement to provide,

"Mmmm... I like this one... earthy... this one feels naughty..."

Rachel moaned, breathed in sharply, and, perhaps still a bit shy about this particular area, twisted to the side, denying me access, "yeah... you ... you definitely shouldn't be licking there..." but as she said this she stretched out one leg beneath me, her toes hunting for my cock. I lifted up to help and her foot wriggled beneath the waistband of my shorts and boxers to make skin-on-skin contact with the head of my cock. Her toes flitted with my head. I moaned.

She had twisted now so that she was almost lying on her stomach. As I ground my cock against her foot, she allowed me to bring her other leg up and to the side so that I could again access her ass, this time from behind. I began licking eagerly and now she was letting me, reaching her hand down to finger her clit as I rimmed her, her crack and thong now soaked with my saliva.

For a few minutes we writhed together until I wriggled my tongue beneath the thong string and gave several strong licks directly onto her anus, tasting her musty hole. This was too much for both of us; she began to seize in orgasm as I made a climactic thrust against her sweaty foot, coating her heel and ankle in cum.

We gathered ourselves and exchanged shy smiles. She stroked at the cum covering her foot and brought a sample up to her nose for a whiff of her own. It occurred to me that this might be the first time she'd smelled semen. She gave a quizzical look.

"Not into smells yourself?" I asked.

"No, it's not bad, just... interesting... smells like..."

"...that pear tree outside your room when it blooms in the spring?"

"Oh my god YES. It's exactly like that! So weird..." she gave it another sniff and then a quick lick. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, eager to hear what she thought. "Eh, it's okay."

I smiled.

"Josh, we made out."

She just tasted my cum, and THAT's the thing that's sticking out in her mind??

I responded, "we did. I liked it."

She smiled, and then shook her head, in a daze, "weird... so weird...". And she ran off to the bathroom to clean up.

--

For all my fascination with her nether regions, since that night all I could think of was looking for opportunities to lure Rachel's tongue back into my mouth. Maybe it was her branding it "weird" that somehow made it more desirable, but god I'd loved kissing her. Her kisses were so hungry, so hot, and, somehow, as she alluded to, it seemed so wrong- somehow the most taboo thing we'd done so far.

Fortunately for me, there was a distinct change in Rachel's behavior since that night. It seemed that several months of a frustrating cold fish relationship followed by several months of being teased mercilessly by her pervy brother had created in her a monster that had decided exactly what it needed and was fiercely determined to get it.

A few days after that night, she returned home from shopping. I was in the kitchen not doing dishes when she came in looking like a sex bomb in her simple tight jeans, low-cut white camisole, sunglasses, and sandals. As she walked through the kitchen towards the stairs I noticed she was carrying a bag from Victoria's Secret.

"Whoa... what's that?" I asked.

She smiled brightly, thrilled that I'd noticed, and walked over to me, peering into the living room to see that neither of our parents were near. She put her hand on my arm near my elbow and ran it up over my tricep and underneath my shirt sleeves seductively as she leaned up to my ear, saying softly, "I'll show you... but later."

And then she kissed me softly, capturing my top lip between hers, sucking lightly. It was the first time we'd kissed since that night. I melted and opened my mouth for more but she had already pulled away.

I spent a few still moments trying to suppress my inner puppy dog as she turned and sashayed back towards the stairs.

----

That night, Mom went off to bed early, leaving Rachel, Dad, and I in the living room watching TV. I'd been amped up all day imagining what goodies Rachel had to show me but was assuming that whatever it was would have to wait until well after Dad went off to bed, like our last adventure on the living room couch. So when she disappeared upstairs about a half hour after dinner, I thought nothing of it. Until about ten minutes later when she called me up.

"Josh!"

"What?!" I called back.

"Josh! Can you come up and help me with something?!" she yelled.

My Dad and I looked at each other questioningly and I rolled my eyes, "probably accidentally unplugged her computer..."

I ascended the stairs as nonchalantly as possible. Her door was cracked, and I knocked lightly and poked my head in, as I'd normally do, "Rach?"

"Come in! Don't close the door... it might look weird."

She was sitting at her computer desk, facing away from the door, wearing a thin robe that came down to her mid thigh. As I took a few steps into the room, she got up, turned, and gave me a mischievous grin. Her gorgeous dark brown hair was down, reaching just to her shoulders. She took a few steps toward me so that my body was fully blocking hers from anyone that might poke their head in the door.

Without another word, she shrugged off her robe, revealing that she was wearing an extremely cute and extremely sexy matching pink bra and cheeky panties. The bra pushed her gorgeous breasts up and together and the tiny panties were rimmed with lace. Her bare stomach and abdomen were firm and toned and naked and beautiful. My jaw dropped as she spun around, showing me the delectable shapeliness of her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god Rachel..."

She giggled. After a few moments of me not knowing what to do, she helped me out, "Do you wanna... you know... find out how they smell?"

Hint received, I took a step back quickly and looked back out the door before striding over, eyes fixed on Rachel's lower cheeks as she bent over her desk, ass protruding, jiggling slightly. Oh my god that jiggle. Wasting no time, I quickly knelt and buried my face in her cheeks. The aroma of her sex, the weight and softness of her cheeks on my face, the taste of her bare inner thighs: heaven. Rachel giggled and gave a satisfied sigh as I ran my tongue from her lips up through her crack.

Uber-conscious of the open door, I pried myself away after a painfully short ten seconds or so. As I stood up, I trailed my hands up her long bare legs to her hips, which I then grasped tightly. I impulsively ground my fully erect cock between her cheeks for several moments, long enough for Rachel to reach her hand back to my hip and pull it against her, encouraging me, before pulling away.

"I have to go back down... they'll wonder what's up," I said reluctantly.

Rachel only smiled, "I'll call you when the next one is ready..."

-

Back downstairs, red and flustered, I sank into the couch casually, hoping desperately that Dad wouldn't notice my agitated state. It appear he didn't, but, regardless, the cacophonous mixture of arousal and stress had me simultaneously craving and dreading being called up again. I chewed at my lip nervously, the taste of my sister's crack still on my tongue, as Adam Sandler did dumb bullshit on the TV. About twenty minutes later, I was beckoned again.

"Josh!! Could you come up here?!"

This time Dad's curiosity was piqued, "What does she need you for, kid?"

I'd prepared a flimsy excuse. "Uh... she's got this computer thing she needs help with..." I sighed as if annoyed to be bothered by her.

"Uh oh, is it a virus? Got one of those the other day," Dad said, and then he called out, "RACH! You need help with a virus??!"

Rachel called back, "A what?!!"

I tried to interject, "Dad, no..."

Dad: "YOU NEED HELP WITH A COMPUTER VIRUS?!"

Rachel: "What?? I can't hear you! No no no don't, just send Josh up!"

I had to get him out of this... he'd no doubt raise an eyebrow if he went up and saw Rach in that slinky robe. "Dad, it's not a virus... it's a Facebook thing... she's trying to post a video or something..."

Evidently convinced that this problem was outside of his expertise, Dad gave up and turned back to the TV as I faked a reluctant shuffle towards the stairs.

I walked into Rachel's room to see her robed again and said in urgent hushed tones, "He's gonna start suspecting something..."

Rachel said nothing. She gave me a naughty look and immediately let the robe fall from her shoulders to her elbows to reveal an incredibly sexy raspberry-colored long sleeve lace one piece. The fabric was sheer, exposing the full shape of her breasts, and the sides were cut out. My sister beckoned me over.

"Rach, fuck, Dad could come in...", but as I said it, my body seized control of my brain and I strode briskly over, pulling her hips to my crotch as she wrapped her lace covered arms around my neck. She pressed her mons against my crotch as she looked up at me with those deep brown eyes that seemed to be begging me to fuck her.

I brought my hands up her bare sides, delighting in the curves that dipped inward from her hip and then rose back outward to the sides of her breasts. It just then occurred to me that, though my tongue had been on her anus multiple times, I'd yet to touch her breasts even over her clothes.

With my hands now poised to pounce, I looked at her and asked, "is it okay?"

She nodded enthusiastically. The fabric of the lingerie was thin and did little to obscure the softness of her breasts. I brought my hands around the base of her breasts, stroking inward toward the nipples, massaging them gently, in awe at their weight and softness, pushing them together, thumbing over the protruding nipples.

Rachel was eliciting soft gasps and weighted breathing as she watched me explore, pushing her chest out in encouragement. I reached behind with one hand to palm her nearly naked ass, pulling her pelvis into mine, and we began to grind. She was staring with a fierce hunger right into my eyes and I, eager to feed, offered my tongue into her mouth. She accepted.

As she sucked greedily on my tongue, she reached into the elastic waistband of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my fully swollen cock, stroking deftly. She palmed the head of my cock, her fingers stroking lightly at the top of the shaft. It felt amazing. She mirrored the movements of her hand and mouth, pairing a stroke of the head with a suck of my tongue, as if she was imagining- or wanting me to imagine- that my cock and mouth had exchanged places. I moaned into her mouth.

All of the sudden there were footsteps.

Then a voice from right outside the room. It was Dad.

"Josh? Need any help?"

With a jolt, Rachel extricated her hand from my pants, pulled her robe closed, spun around, and sat in her desk chair. All I had to do was put my hand on the back of the chair and lean over as if helping her with her laptop.

I turned my head around just as Dad stuck his head in.

"Got a virus?" he asked.

I responded, flustered, "Jesus NO, Dad, it's NOT a virus. I already told you; it's a video problem." I was so turned upside down that I was about to explode.