Smelling My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerbiller
gerbiller
100 Followers

"What video?" he asked. He sounded merely curious, wanting to help, rather than suspicious.

Rachel thankfully took over. "It's just a fashion thing, Dad, we almost got it uploaded, but thanks!"

"Ok guys, guess you don't need me anymore..." He was just teasing, but Jesus fucking Christ, Dad. He paused a second for a reaction.

Rachel took the bait. "Awww... Daddy! That's not true!!"

I also took the bait, "Get out of here, old man!" I was just teasing. I was not just teasing.

As he turned and hobbled off, Rachel gave me a mean look and at this point I just about started crying from the intensity of the situation; the battle of the conflicting thoughts of "please let this never stop" and "we have to stop this immediately" breaking me down.

Rachel noticed my distress and evidently sympathized, or perhaps just wanted to ensure I didn't lose the mood and with it her source of satisfaction. She pulled the hand that I had rested on the desk and placed it underneath her lingerie onto her naked breast and my ills were suddenly cured.

"Rach... should we... wait 'till later?" I half-reluctantly proposed as I softly rolled her stiff nipple between my thumb and fingers.

"It's okay... Dad's not going to come back up... at least for a few minutes..." she pled, as she reached into my shorts again and pulled out my cock. For the first time, her eyes were on my bare penis. They widened and she smiled as it put on a show, rapidly hardening as she watched.

"Besides, it's my turn to get a taste..." and she leaned over and ran her tongue up the underside of my cock. Reaching the top, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked lightly.

"Rach..." I submitted to her. With my back facing the door, we were relatively protected from any parents that might pop their head in, but it was still obviously very risky. She continued, making out with my shaft, sucking on the side and running her tongue up and down and around as if doggedly working to contain a soft serve cone melting quickly on a hot summer day. "Rach... that's so fucking good..."

"Uh huh," she agreed.

But: the riskiness. I couldn't help imagining the look on my Dad's face if he'd seen what we were doing. "But... I gotta... I gotta go back down... Dad will wonder what's taking so long..."

Despite her obvious relish, Rachel consented. She gave a playful frowny face and put my wet cock back into my shorts. Then she stood up and pressed her mouth to my ear, breathily whispering, "come back after Dad goes to sleep...please? I have one more outfit to show you." After which she sucked my earlobe into her mouth.

As if she had to ask.

-

My head swimming with arousal, I nearly lost my balance as I descended the stairs. I plopped onto the couch as casually as possible and proceeded to hate Dad more and more for every additional second that he didn't get up to go to bed, god bless him. While waiting, hating, I kept replaying in my head the feeling of Rachel's soft mouth on my cock. I was, at that point, her slave. I would do anything she wanted of me.

An agonizing hour later, Little Nicky- terrible- finally ended, and Dad fucking finally stood up and stretched seemingly as slowly as possible before lumbering up the stairs. I heard him say goodnight to Rachel, and for a weird instant was jealous that he was so much physically closer to her than I, and then I waited... I had to wait at least twenty minutes to ensure he was in bed and asleep, and spent the time pacing around the living room like a lunatic.

I didn't know Rach's plan, how far she wanted to go; I was just going to follow her lead, but in my state of arousal, I was prepared to do anything... everything. God, I craved her body. I needed my cock inside her. I needed my cum inside her.

Finally, I ascended the stairs and approached her door, closed but framed in light, a haloed precipice. I knocked lightly.

She cracked the door open to see that it was me. "What do you want?" she demanded coldly.

Then we both smiled and she pulled me in. She was still robed. "Are you sure Dad's asleep?" she whispered.

"I don't know. Probably... I couldn't wait any longer."

We stood close, facing each other, looking into each other's eyes with hunger and uncertainty. She glanced over my shoulder as if to check if anyone was there, an act of extraneous caution given the door was already closed.

"Okay, come, sit here," and she sat me at her desk chair, stepped across the room, turned, and paused. I took the moment to admire her beauty. Her hair was now up in messy top bun, several dark strands straying across her cute face. She'd put on a black choker and reapplied lip gloss, her mouth, that mouth that had so recently been wrapped around my cock, so invitingly moist. From her shoulders up she'd never looked sexier.

She turned again, her back now to me. Looking over her shoulder and giving me a smile that started sweet and turned sultry, she lifted the robe off of her shoulders and gradually let it fall, revealing her slender and totally bare back, elegantly creased at the shoulder blades. When the robe reached her waist, she paused again, for a second...

...then another...

...and then dropped it.

She was wearing nothing but a black lacy garter belt and black nylon stockings that came up a few inches short of her crotch, framing her perfect ass. No panties. This wasn't an outfit. This was 1/3rd of an outfit. I filed my complaint in the form of drool.

She bent over slightly to give me my first unobstructed view between her legs. Her crack was hairless. Her asshole puckered and pink. Her red lips the flesh of a juicy peach hanging between her legs, noticeably dewy from across the room, ripe for the plucking. Holy jesus fuck.

She straightened up, and turned, and now her pert bare breasts were revealed to me, quivering from the movement as if announcing themselves. They were so beautiful. So perfectly proportioned. The nipples erect little eraser heads pointing ever-so-slightly away from the center of her body. Her lower abdomen and legs formed an arrow pointing over her bare mons to her soft lips, conspicuously directing my point of focus. She began walking slowly towards me, her animal desires wresting control of her being as she spoke shakily, "Joshy, I want you..."

She accelerated as she came forward, unable to hold back, and practically leaped into my lap, her mouth wide onto mine as she ground her bare pussy against my shorts. Hand on my jaw, she drew my out tongue out and began to suck hungrily as she gyrated. My hands gripped at her naked hips and then rose over the garter belt to knead her bare breasts.

The only thing able to tear me away from assault by her hot wet mouth was the need to put her breasts in my mouth. I bent my head down and engulfed one as wholly as I could, her nipple tickling my epiglottis as she moaned and ground into me harder. I spent minutes licking at them, sucking on them, feeling the weight of them on my tongue, nosing her areolas, the sides, the underneath, teasing ad sucking the nipples between my lips.

Finally she stood up, flustered, saying "Joshy, eat me," and she turned and dropped her chest over the desk, exposing her bare crack and the pungent, delicious scent of her aroused sex.

I knelt off the chair and dove in immediately, first attacking her red swollen lips, doing my best to reach my tongue under and forward to tickle her clit between full wet licks between her lips. I probed her opening with my tongue, tasting her oddly metallic interior as she squirmed on the desk, pressing back onto my stiffened probe.

While lapping at her juices I couldn't help but caress her long stocking-clad legs and massage her soft ass. Then my tongue fell flat over her taint and up over her anus, quickly coating her entire crack with a mixture of my saliva and vaginal juices collected below. I needed her on me.

Still kneeling, I frantically freed my cock from my shorts, sat back up in the chair, and pulled her toward me so that my cock was wedged between her warm wet cheeks.

"Josh... your cock... ah..." she gasped excitedly as she realized we were skin-to-skin.

"I need you Rach," I growled into her ear as I wrapped one hand loosely around her throat, caressing her choker as if she was my pet. She moaned too loudly for comfort and began her gyrations again, with increasing ferocity. Delirious with pleasure, I watched her move on me, her ass the mouth of a toothless monster, sweaty and starved and furiously gumming my cock.

She slowed and bent over to rub her bare wet anus up and down my shaft in one long smooth stroke and at that I needed to be inside her. She looked back at me, her intense brown eyes seemingly begging me for the same as she twisted around in my lap to kiss me deeply.

Now facing each other again, my cock was pressed between my abdomen and, oh my god, her bare lips. Rachel continued to grind on me, sliding her lips further and further up my shaft until, with every grind, the head just disappeared underneath her before she dropped back down, exposing it again. We both watched, hoping, wishing each time that when she next dropped down my head would be unseen, instead buried inside her.

"Josh... we shouldn't," she breathed.

"I know... I know... maybe... "

"Yeah?" she moaned as her lips sloshed again across my cock.

"...maybe just for a minute... maybe just a few strokes..."

She moaned longingly at the suggestion, "yes... I need it... I need... but just a few... maybe just... five..." and the next time she lifted up, without any hesitation she reached behind her to position my cock at her opening and, oh my god, slowly sunk, oh god, sunk fully onto me.

My cock was snugly encased in a hot wet heaven. Rachel exhaled slowly as we stared into each other's eyes, sweat beginning to run down her face, and finally smiled, "Josh..."

She rose and fell several more times... by the fourth stroke her juices were now leaking out and soaking my scrotum. One final time she rose, and my head popped out anticlimactically. She sat down directly on my shaft, the head now wedged between her cheeks.

"Oh my god Rach... that's the best thing... I've ever felt..."

She was so red and so horny and she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her entire body to mine. She continued to gyrate, and begged softly into my ear, "Josh I... I need more. Can I have more?" Now she was practically whining. "I need you back inside me... I need your... I need your cum inside me."

I needed no further encouragement, "HoId on... tight... going to the bed... "

With her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, I hooked her stockinged legs, one leg under each elbow, picked her up, turned, took a few steps and dropped her on her back onto the bed. She moaned and lifted her hips to mine, her pelvis searching for my cock. I pressed on top of her, my cock instantly finding its pulsing target. Finally, after those awful twenty seconds I was inside her again. My engorged cock filled her up fully as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, holding me inside her.

We licked at each other's mouths as I began pumping furiously into and out of her. My skin slid and slapped against hers. Her scents filled my nose. Her musk. Her sweat. Her shampoo. Her lip gloss. Her sex. We fucked, trance-like, brains no longer functioning, bodies undulating frantically against each other.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, strands of hair plastered to her sweaty face, beautiful, eagerly pulling me into her, "What... the fuck... are we doing, Rach?"

I continued thrusting into her as she moaned out through heavy breaths, "I'm fucking you Josh... and you're fucking... your sister."

Helium filled my head and stars filled my eyes. Out of control of my body, I shook and grunted as, below me, Rachel's body seized and moaned, her vagina pulsating along my shaft. My cock boiled over, seed shooting deep into her abdomen.

gerbiller
gerbiller
100 Followers