All Comments on 'Smooth Operator'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed your story! I too have a shaving fetish. I, however, prefer to shave my lover rather than watching them shave. It is very intimate to carefully denuded your. Lover’s most private parts. Legs, armpits and pussy, a veritable trifecta of sexy fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I will do it..

As on a previous comment, I personally would prefer to shave my girlfriend myself, I can do a better job, firstly having shaved daily I have more experience, to compliment that by being able to see clearly there is no guesswork, and running your tongue over the smooth skin tells you if you missed some stubble.. Great fun.. A girl has to trust you before letting you do the cutting, it is more intimate than sex, strengthens the bonds between you. And if you trust her you’ll let her take charge of the manscaping, let her shave your nut sack….

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago
A female point of view.....

I was reading the other comments & thought I'd give a female POV. I agree it's super hot having a boyfriend or husband shave me BUT for me (and a lot of other women out there) it's something that's only permissible in a relationship, preferably after a few months (not days, not weeks) because there is a LOT of trust involved. I mean, that area is NOT the ideal place to goof up or lose focus. Sensitive area, handle with extreme care & caution. If I don't know a guy well, he is NOT taking a razor to my pussy. So I think it made perfect sense for the guy in this story to want to watch....maybe a second chapter where he does it to her himself.

KevinlovesitallKevinlovesitallalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Great story and really hit a few of my favorite thrills !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot AND well-written

Hot, yes. But also extremely well-written. Thanks for using your powers for smut!

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

I've been on Lit for years as both a reader and author, but had never once explored the Fetish category. I saw the red heart on you story and decided to give it a try. All I can say is - WOW! All of a sudden, I want to see my wife shave her pussy, or let me do it for her! I will look for your other works. Well-written as well as smokin' hot!

richie78richie78almost 6 years ago
Wow

I don't normally read the fetish category, but the title & red heart made me glance. So fucking glad I did!!!

Well written and hot. Its a semi-fantasy of mine to watch my wife shave but she's not into shaving her pussy at all. This story hooked me almost straight away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agreed !! very hot

loved this story...how about a sequel now that Jamie & Jason appear to be a couple...

MrMac98MrMac98almost 6 years ago
Loved It...

Okay, so you know my fetish... I love to watch women (and men) shave their privets but even better will be when Jamie has Jason shave her and she shaves him, videoing it all and send a copy to Sheila with a note.... "Your loss sis!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

As I have both watched and participated in shaving pussy and ass...I can definitely say you sure caught the essence of this!!! A pleasure to read!

wizard98xwizard98xover 5 years ago
The very best, hands down.

I have been reading erotica for decades. Even tried to write a little myself. I have been on this site, read all the old Eli the Bearded stuff, and writings all over the place. This story is the VERY BEST piece of erotica I have ever read anywhere. Top notch. Please keep up the great work. Would be a pleasure to proofread for you, if you wish. Not a single error or typo found in this story - so you obviously don't need me anyway - but I'm here.

Gregory079Gregory079almost 4 years ago
Dude, this is fucking awesome!

This was awesome! I loved her sister coming into the mix, I kinda wish sheila would’ve walked in on them. I’d love a follow up story of that happening. would have loved a bit of drama between the two sisters. What a cute ass girl Jamie is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

Well done.

My main objection is that her dialog during the sex was too repetitive. Same thing over and over.

I'd have liked to have had more preliminaries before the final sex. Boob involvement. Ass involvement. Perhaps her giving him a long, slow handjob without letting him cum.

(And, PRONE means lying on ones belly. SUPINE is lying on one's back.)

Gave it four stars. Didn't miss five stars by much.

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Not so much for the cheating but the rest was so hot! Cum filled pussy I enjoy especially. Oh and the handcuffs sounds fun too! Such a hot read. Really hope for a continuation. If there is a continuation I hope he get to shave her and we head about their handcuffs adventure.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh a young boys dream cum true

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Tho I'm a die hard fan of natural...-all adult women get bush when they hit puberty

-razor companies hit a gold mine when they convinced them of one more place to shave

-this story is GREAT...Jamie's a cool tool, and he's well rid of her uptight older sister...

not your first story I've bookmarked-(Holly Jolley)-this another easy 5

PS and what's really wacky is now women natural/with bush are considered a fetish...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4256 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...