All Comments on 'Snapshots: Frame 02 - Moonlight'

by matriarch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
erotic and beautiful

you have such a way with words, totally draws me in! thanku xxx

mathildezzmathildezzover 19 years ago
whatever

I am ever-so-sick-and-tired of stories told in the 2nd person! Stylistically, this is abysmal crap. Pleeeeeeeeeeease! No more!

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79over 19 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Some wonderful decriptive touches that made me feel like I was really there. Another excellent story by Matriarch. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
extremely erotic

your story made me soooo excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
...

I can only say I totally agree with all the previous comments..including those of Mathildezz, although her 25 rating was ridiculous.

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years agoAuthor
Dear Mathildezz

Thank you for your comment on my latest offering. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I always try to make time to respond to comments on my work, positive or negative, provided I have an address to write to.

You, like any other reader, are perfectly entitled to your opinion on mine or any other writer's work. I am sorry that you found it of such poor standard. I do not profess to be a professional writer, or particularly talented; I write the way that works best for me, in the hope that some of Lit's readers will enjoy my offerings. I am well aware that my style will not appeal to everyone,your comment proves my point.

Regards, Matriarch.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
;)

Beautiful sweetie. Even better the second (or third or fourth) time around. :)

Kisses,

Rebecca

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Psssssssssstttttttt

Lovely as always,dear. Meet you on the porch at 10PM your time.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
I saw...

...you in the garden! Nanner-nanner! Sexy story, lady.

~lucky

p.s. Am I the only one that can tell from the first paragraph whether a story is written in a verb-tense I can tolerate? :confused:

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nothing bettah

than lovin in the moonlight. nice snapshot, curious to see what the next picture will be. advance film and begin shooting please.

*awesome*

v~

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Wonderful

Lovely, sexy and sweet...A Snapspot of a very erotic moment.

Fantastic story, Mat!

Love,

Honey

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
you take

me with you on the tides of your writing. Mmm beautiful moment. so erotic yet painfully intimate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous