All Comments on 'Snatched!'

by Adamdavidson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely Done

Great Story! Loved it.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tricia Knows where she can contact him

You could work a sequel around a follow up with Tricia joining Arthur and Dierdre.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 4 years ago
Loved this and am looking forward to a sequel

Loved the twists in the story. I hope you come back to it and show how Arthur learns to use his new found knowledge and skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Keep writing!!!!

ThrustDThrustDover 2 years ago

Definitely room for a sequel. "Diedra awakes to Tricia's head between her legs, legs that are sashed to the bed posts and arms tied to the head board. Arthur is blindfolded and also restrained, as Tricia strokes him. She has her way with both until an agreement is made and the 2 women have their way with a bound up Arther" ?? Maybe?

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

This story is one of the most interesting, exciting and enjoyable that I have read on this site. Your plot is realistic and feasible, the preparation and writing impeccable with only English/American spellings causing any problems. A shorter sequel indicating that the lessons taught had been truly learnt might be of interest..

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

I have a Married lady friend and she wanted me to make her appreciate her husband and have some fun in the process as I am known as "The Fantasy Fulfiller". So one afternoon i picked her up and put a blindfold on her, and then while occasionally touching her told her to strip completely and that she was going to be my "Slave for the day". I then drove to a friend's house i had made arrangements with who is married and a few other friends; male and female and one wild tranny also. I got Mary out of the car and put handcuffs on her and proceeded o walk her into the house and to the center of the living room was a mattress laid out. As everyone sat around drinking, smoking and enjoying the squiring nervous and very wet and turned-on Slave, that I let each of my friends join in and Do what "They" wanted whether it was a blowjob, a fuck, a pussy eaten, a spit roast fucking her at both ends and even a sixty-nine while being fucked, she just kept coming and coming.. After a few hours I took her home and she Thanked me for she had come more time in that one night and was opened up to experiences that she never thought possible because I would describe allot of what was going on She NEVER got to see their faces. She Never refused her husband after that and said she would do whatever he desired although she dd incorporate the mask.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

This isn't my poison, so to speak. I just read the first few sentences out of curiosity, the author having released romantic stories mostly. And what do I learn from the intro: we nice guys are basically fucked. I feel that that's really lifelike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, great fantasy, a good way for two loving people to have sex and not always make love, and to re ignite their sex life, I would be pissed off if my wife gave her virgin ass to another man though.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If my wife said I can't fulfill her fantasy I would show her the dam door.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

You're a talented writer and I appreciate both your storytelling ability as well as your polished writing style. Your preface indicated an interest in working on your character developement and I thought you handled everyone very well, in their own time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdamdavidson@Adamdavidson
It has been a long while since I have submitted a story. During that time I have written a novel (non erotica) and have several stories and another novel in the works. I will submit stories when they are completed, but my efforts have been concentrated on getting an agent and ...