Snatched!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur smacked her pussy again and again. Tricia started squirming under his blows and her breathing increased. Her pussy was stinging and her clit was on fire! Arthur was catching on fast and she was getting close to an orgasm.

"Okay now, Arthur, kiss away the pain in my pussy. Kiss it!" This Arthur could do! He kissed her inside her thighs and began to lick toward her pussy.

"I'm way past needing foreplay just dive into my pussy and lick it!"

Arthur followed her instructions and Tricia immediately arched her back and humped her pussy into his mouth. He tongued her clit driving her mad with her mounting desire. Her orgasm rode upon the back of the sting from the spankings and spun toward the surface causing her to erupt with a grunt upon the crest of each wave of pleasure.

"Oh don't stop, Arthur....I'm cumming. Gawww! Gawwww! ....Ungmhhh!"

Tricia trembled with every muscle in her body, shuddering from knee to shoulder. She was rocked by one of the best orgasms she had ever had, right up there with those she had with Jake. Jake was the best but Arthur had really rung her up. She wasn't sure why, maybe it was because of his distinguished looks, or his endearing gentleness.

Arthur eased off, knowing that her clit would be very sensitive.

Tricia lay on the bed reveling in the after glow of her orgasm.

Finally she pulled him to her and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, Arthur, its your turn and don't hold back. I want you inside me...now, Arthur!

Arthur positioned himself between Tricia's legs. She grasped his cock running the crown of his cock up and down over her clit lubricating his generous sized prick with her vaginal fluid. Then she positioned his corona at her entry just nudging aside her labia.

"You're big, Arthur, Diedra is a lucky woman." She hunched up her pelvis to accept his cock and pulled Arthur's hips into her. "Take me Arthur... make me yours! Pound into me, Arthur! Hard! Don't hold back! Take me!

Arthur thrust his cock into her in one push, hitting her still burning ass with his balls and causing her to grunt on each stroke. She wrapped her legs around his back hooking her ankles.

"Harder! Arthur. Show me no mercy! Fuck your woman and make her cum again!"

Arthur pounded her mercilessly! He held nothing back! He looked at this beautiful young woman who lolled her head back in her ecstasy. She was so tight! So young! So lovely!

"God you feel so good, Arthur! So Good! Oh gawd.... I'm cumming again... Gnnng..... Grgh!"

She started shaking with another powerful orgasm, losing control of her leg muscles for the moment. She unhooked her ankles and fell back on the bed with her legs wide open. Arthur was getting close and his pounding intensified drawing out her orgasm beyond her usual. She was amazed that this older man was still going without erupting. Jake lasted a long time but he didn't last this long and God, Arthur felt good in her. Finally she felt Arthur's cock get even bigger as her orgasm finally waned. He tensed up and pounded her five more times with teeth shattering thrusts! He grunted huskily with each thrust and she felt his cum fill her deep inside with each grunt'

"Unghk." "Oh God, He has gotten so big" she thought.

"Unghk." "Fuck! Oh..."

"Unghk." "He's still going, .... fuuuck!"

"Unghk." "My God how long had he been saving this up...Oh. OH.. I'm cumming again!

"Unghk." "Cunmming!" She yelled out loud, "Fuuucckkk"

Finally Arthur's hips stopped pounding into her and he collapsed beside her on the bed. The couple lay without speaking as their breathing gradually returned to normal.

Tricia turned and looked at Arthur with a quizzical look on her face. He was still breathing heavily and had his eyes closed. He had a small smile on his face.

"God, Arthur, you're a fucking stud! You don't need any lessons on that."

Arthur smiled at her, "I haven't had any complaints. I just have a hard time being that aggressive. I think of sex as something tender and loving."

Tricia had to consider that a moment. She agreed in principal. Every woman dreams of a man who loves her so much he will see to her every need. But she also knew she wanted a man to take control and want her so badly he will take what he wants, without asking.

So she could understand Diedra's need. Deidra's man wasn't naturally a taker. She didn't know how lucky she was. Jake was a taker. He was a great lover, but tenderness was hard for him. If a woman could have Arthur most of the time and Jake a few times a month it would be perfect!

"Look, Arthur. Look at me." Arthur looked at her with the little smile still on his face.

"A woman...me, Diedra, most women, want to be loved. We need tenderness, the strokes, kisses, licks followed by a good lovemaking fuck, but most of us, if not all, want a man to take control. Some women, like Diedra, crave being dominated and that often includes mild abuse, like spanking and pinching, biting even. No healthy woman wants to be beaten, but it turns us on to be roughed up a little. It seems to me that most powerful women desire to be just the opposite in the bedroom. Diedra is a professional woman, highly educated and successful in her career, but she wants you to lead the way during sex. She doesn't want to make the decisions. She wants to know you find her attractive enough to demand your way with her, to take her with your cock like you just did me. She loves being spanked and other mildly kinky stuff. Then she can't help but love getting pounded as you just pounded me! Can you do that?"

"I was pretty good then?" Arthur asked.

"Dammit Arthur! You're not getting it! DON"T ASK! Don't ever ask....TAKE! She wants you to take her and what she thinks be damned! Believe me she will let you know, you won't need to ask, asking is lame! Don't do that!"

"I'm sorry..." Arthur said before Tricia slapped him.

"DON"T APOLOGIZE! Shit, Arthur! You are a marvelous lover, you just need to take control! Remember this, make it your motto! 'Don't ask, TAKE! Don't apologize...Fuck her!' "

Arthur repeated his new motto quietly, "Don't ask, take. Don't apologize, just fuck her."

Tricia looked at him expectantly, then asked, "Are you done with me Arthur?"

In answer Arthur grabbed her hips and flipped her over and pulled her ass into the air.

"I guess not," Tricia smiled and prepared for Arthur's big wonderful cock.

Arthur positioned her and pressed his cock against her pussy. She was still full of the fluid from their earlier activity so he had no trouble pressing his cock into her. As he sank into her warmth he spanked her delightful ass with his right hand then rubbed his palm over her red cheeks. He would want to remember this ass when this was all over.

"Oomph," Tricia exclaimed, he had surprised her with his spanks and she was loving it. He spanked her again as he began to slide in and out of her vagina. He spanked her left cheek and rubbed it out as well. Suddenly he pulled out of her and ran his hard member up and down her slit spending extra time rubbing her clit, making her shudder.

He slapped her pussy several times until she shied away a little, then he rubbed her pussy with his palm while she arched her opening toward him encouraging him to continue.

"Put it back in me Arthur, I need you in me." She begged

"When I'm done I will pound that pussy for you." Arthur was determined to have his way with her. To prove he had learned.

He pushed his index and middle fingers into her pussy and curled then to stimulate her G-spot, then he turned his hand over and rubbed her asshole with his thumb.

"Oh...a little ass play, hmmmm,". Tricia purred.

He replied by pushing his thumb into her rose bud up to his knuckle.

"Uncgk" Tricia grunted. "Yesssss" she hissed.

He worked his thumb completely into her ass then began to fuck it in and out of her.

She was loving this play but she had another need building in her now.

"Arthur fuck my pussy, make me cum and then you can fuck my ass if you want. Put it in me Arthur...please."

Arthur wasn't sure if he should do as she asked, but it was in fact what he wanted to do so he pulled his thumb from her and watched as the sphincter slowly closed again. He slapped her pussy three more times, grabbed his cock and rammed it into her dripping pussy.

He began pounding into her, making her hair wave with each thrust, she flipped her hair to one side and looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled at him lustfully. She slowly blinked her eyes and hummed her approval.

Her orgasm began to build almost immediately. She tried to hold it off, wanting to relish the pounding she was getting from this older man. He was certainly the oldest man she had ever fucked and he was pounding into her like a machine. God how could he last so long? She was loving this more than she thought she ever would. Jake was the best, but Arthur was right up there. She began to envy Diedra for her man.

She felt Arthur's cock grow bigger and his breathing turning to grunts. She decided to let go and cum with him when he was finally there. "I'm almost there, Arthur, cum with me, Give me your big load of cum, you fucking stud!

That did it! Arthur gripped her pelvis tightly and pulled her into his cock violently.

They both grunted and yelled out loud like two singers singing a duet. Then they both collapsed side by side on the bed.

*******

Diedra was now fairly certain that the man that was having sex with her was NOT Arthur. It must be the guy that grabbed her that she had named "Tattoo".

He got off the bed, leaving her alone for a moment. He had gone to the bathroom and she heard him peeing in the toilet. That gave her an idea, maybe she could get him to let her pee and she could scratch her nose, and maybe make a run for it.

"I have to pee, Arthur!" she plead when he returned,

"Okay, lift you butt." She followed his instructions and felt something cold and very metallic slide under her ass. "Shit! A goddam bed pan!" She realized with disappointment. She did manage to pee so at least he didn't catch her in a lie.

Jake sat still on the bed next to Diedra. He knew he had all the time he wanted now, Arthur was on ice under Tricia's care. He only hoped that Tricia wouldn't get bored watching TV with an old fart like Arthur. He probably was watching ESPN or something. She wasn't much in to watching TV, especially sports.

He was glad he had this time with this fine, classy woman. She was still very pretty in spite of her age and she was well put together. Arthur was a lucky man. She reminded him of his 'Aunt' Mamie who had taken his virginity and taught him almost everything he knew about pleasing a woman. He was going to use everything he had learned with Diedra, they just had to keep the noise down so Tricia didn't hear them.

He adjusted the cuffs so he could turn Diedra over. He wanted to do some rear entry things and pound her still lovely ass.

"Are you sure Arthur is alright? You didn't hit him did you, Tattoo?" She made the mistake of calling him by the name she had adopted for him, she forgot that she wasn't suppose to have seen him.

"What did you call me?" Tattoo angrily retorted. "Did you peek at me when I told you not to?"

"No," Diedra whimpered.

"You're lying!" he declared and spanked her hip soundly!

"OW! That hurt!"

"Tell me the truth!" He slapped her again!

"I am!" He slapped her other hip.

"Liar!" He spit the words through clenched teeth and spanked her harder, then again!

"Okay, okay, I peeked! But I saw your tattoos when you pulled me into your van!" She was weeping.

He didn't spank her again. He regretted spanking her so hard. But he was massively turned on!

"I didn't mean to hurt you...but I told you I would if you peeked!"

Diedra didn't answer but began regaining her composure.

They sat silent for a minute. He checked her blindfold and all her bindings

"Jake" he said quietly.

"What?"

"My name..., my name is Jake. And no, Arthur is unharmed. He is handcuffed to the bed next door and my companion is keeping him company, he's just watching TV with her. So if you don't want him to know what's happening here, you have to be quiet."

Diedra was now positioned so her ass was raised into the air. This was her favorite position because she was almost completely dominated when Arthur was pounding into her. But this time it wasn't Arthur, it was Jake. Jake was in complete control and she wasn't sure what he would do.

SMACK! He spanked her...hard!

"Oww!" she exclaimed.

Smack! harder this time followed by three more.

"Shiiittt!" Diedra moaned, "that's almost too much!"

"I don't give a fuck!" Jake rained down spanks on her other cheek as well

"Owwwwwwwwww! That fucking hurts, Jake!" She complained but his spanks had her already close to what she could tell would be a monumental orgasm.

Jake aligned his engorged cock and rammed it home without further address.

'Oh! Oh! My. Gawd. So deep! Oooo....Oooo....Ooooo...!" Diedra began one long moan that was accentuated each time Jake hit bottom. He wasn't quite as big as Arthur but he was so hard and pounding so deep! Her orgasm was right there... just a breath or two away. She felt a flood of guilt that she was responding to this strange man fucking her. The feeling delayed her orgasm but only by a few seconds.

Jake pounded her again and again then suddenly he slipped his thumb into her ass. Diedra had never allowed Arthur to mess with her asshole but Jake was taking it without asking and she was amazed that she liked it...a lot!

"Jeeeezzzuuuuuzzzzz, I'm cumming!!!!" she started screaming. Jake held her hips with his other hand, pulled his thumb from her ass and leaned over her back and urgently whispered "Shhhhhhhhhh!"

Diedra came and it was a bigger orgasm than she even suspected, she only just managed to wait while Jake shot copious amounts of cum into her, before she collapsed under his weight. Jake placed both palms on her shoulder blades as he straightened his back upright while finishing ejaculating into her pussy. He finally collapsed next to her and began stroking her back and sides, petting her, appreciating her, loving her as her climax ebbed.

"I don't think I can take anymore Jake, I'm ...I'm..."

"I'm not done with you yet, Diedra. You can take at least two more orgasms, and then I'll let you rest."

"What if I call "orange"?

"That only works when you can't take anymore pain. You can take more pleasure, I think. Like I said I'm not done with you yet. I'm going to take your virginity then we'll make sweet love.

'My virginity?" Diedra was puzzled.

Jake answered by putting his thump over her asshole and pressing lightly.

"I don't know, please Jake, don't hurt me. Jake! Don't!"

Jake didn't answer her but repositioned her body so she could not avoid his cock as he fucked her ass. He reached for a bottle of lube he had placed nearby for the purpose. He knew what he was doing, she would enjoy this. He had noticed that his exploration of her anus with his thumb moments ago had been what triggered a resounding orgasm, She liked it and she was ready for a new frontier!

He positioned her and began by rubbing her clit. She mewled and began rotating her hips in appreciation of his strokes. He admired how a woman could be ready to go again so soon after an orgasm, while he, as young and virile as he was, still needed at least 10 or 15 minutes to recover. But Diedra was so hot, he was already hard again, much to his surprise.

He applied the lube to his finger and on her little pink bud and slowly inserted his finger into her. He slowly ran it in and out a few times then added a second finger. Gingerly and slowly, he spread her strong sphincter muscles readying for a third. Now he had three fingers in her and she was grunting but still rotating her hips. He fucked her slowly with his fingers while squirting lube on his stiff member and just above her asshole.

He got into position and then asked her quietly, "Are you ready?"

"I guess so," Diedra almost whispered her answer. "Please...go slow."

Jake slowly pulled his fingers out causing Diedra to sigh then before the sphincter closed completely he positioned his cock and began to gently apply pressure. He squirted another small glob of lube and pushed until the crown of his cock disappeared into her ass hole.

"Oh God!" Diedra gasped!

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but.... I like it, don't s.. stop, just go slow, Let me get used to it, Ohhhh...!"

Jake was slowly sinking into her as she spoke and added another small drop of lube.

"Oh, I'm.. so full, Oh I've never felt anything like it."

Soon Jake was into her all the way as his balls hung down over her vagina.

"I'm in all the way, are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm so full! You can move in and out a little, But slowly."

Jake did as she asked and slowly began fucking her ass, adding more distance and motion each time.

"GAW! It is touching something very nice , Oh this is the best! I love this! How can this feel so good?" Diedra was chastising herself for allowing Jake to give her this pleasure but mostly she chastised herself for refusing to let Arthur do this with her as he had wanted all these years! She wouldn't want to do it every time but she definitely wanted to do this again and soon.

"You are so tight Diedra, so fuck......ing.....tight!"

Jake was now fucking her with quite a bit more energy and she was awestruck that she began to feel an orgasm grow from somewhere....it was not quite the same but it was coming. He reached under and rubbed her clit a few times and her orgasm went off suddenly, like rockets and fireworks and explosions!

"Oh my G....Oh my G....OohhhhhhhhhhHHHHH!" Her orgasm and voice arose from the same place, the very core of her being and erupted in unison!

Jake tensed and came as her anal muscles spasmed with her orgasm squeezing him the more. He shot into her again and again. He marveled at how he could cum again so soon and so much! This woman just turned him on so thoroughly...the thought occurred to him that he would exchange Tricia for Diedra any day, a thought pattern he dropped immediately since it had no possibility of becoming reality.

Jake stopped fucking her as his penis began to deflate. He allowed his cock to drop from her anus and watched her 'pleasure hole' slowly close for business. She was sweating all over and panting from her huge orgasm, her fourth or her fifth she had lost count. She slowly allowed herself to fold up on the mattress and just lay immobile in a fetal position for a while catching her breath.

Jake spooned her and stroked her hair and shoulders and breasts. She was lovely in his eyes. He wanted to fuck her at least once more but needed some time to recover

*******

Tricia finally recovered and laid her head on Arthur's shoulder, and traced figure eights through the hair between his slightly droopy man boobs. She was growing in affection for this man. It made her feel a little weird that he reminded her of her grandfather.

She never had any sexual urges toward her grandfather but she loved him dearly. She had hoped he would live until she was married but alas, he died of colon cancer when she was still in high school. It was the first important person in her life to die and it left her damaged more than she ever let on to anyone.

"Arthur, do you have any children?" She knew it was risky to get personal with clients but the memory of her grandpa struck a chord of need in her.

"Yes, Diedra and I have two children, and she had one from a previous marriage. They are all out of the house now, our youngest is about your age." Arthur suddenly felt a pang of shame again.

They were silent for a moment. Tricia began stroking his abdomen. And sensed that he was feeling a little awkward.

"Arthur?"