Snatched!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"It's okay, I wanted this with you...at first just to get back at Jake, but now...I really like you, Arthur, you are a great guy. Diedra is so lucky to have someone to love her as you have all these years, I envy her."

"I'm the lucky one," he answered, "I would never had done this under any other circumstances but I can't say as I regret it one bit. You have taught me a lot."

"You have taught me a lot, too. I'm thinking I need to examine my priorities a bit. If I were 20 years older I would try to win you away from Diedra."

"If I was 20 years younger I may have been tempted, hell I'm tempted now!"

They both laughed and that relieved the awkward tension that had fallen on them. Tricia looked into his eyes and felt the urge to kiss him...not a sexy kiss but a lover's kiss...then she gave in to the urge and kissed him tenderly stroking his face and eventually pulling herself on top of him. His cock was getting hard again, to both of their amazement.

"What are you,18? Jesus, Arthur, you're hard again!"

He chuckled quietly, "You're just so damn sexy...you're what wet dreams are made of, you know.

They slowly began to work up each other's arousal. Tricia ground her pussy against his stiffening member and when he was hard enough, she raised her pelvis above him, aligned his cock with her vagina and lowered herself onto him in one slow descent. When she had him all the way in and their mounds nestled into each other she began to rotate her hips grinding her clit between their hard pubic bones.

She gazed into his eyes and he into hers. They were truly connecting for the first time as a couple, a man and a woman, not just fucking as male and female, captor and prisoner, teacher and student, they were making love.

Their passion mounted and still they never broke eye contact. Arthur had his hands on her perfect breasts lightly pinching her nipples and and kneading her flesh. She alternated leaning forward, with hands on his chest and backward with her hands on his thighs. Soon the grinding was not enough and she begin tweaking her ass up and down ramming his cock into her. She added a little forward grind at the end of each down stroke and her clit was on fire!

"I'm going to cum Arthur, ...cum with me, I'll wait...but cum... with me..."

Arthur was surprised that he was nearing his climax as well, it seemed such a short time since he had just ejaculated into this beautiful goddess. He was not aware that it had been nearly 30 minutes and he was again fully loaded.

"Okay.... Tricia.. sweetie ...I'm there with you...let's get there...together..! And then they both came together for the second time. Arthur had only cum simultaneously with Diedra once before when they were young but today, it had happened twice...He knew he would never be the same!

When they were done, they stroked each other, gazing with admiration and longing for what could be, but never would be. Finally, Tricia got up and went to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later with a warm damp washcloth and a few dry towels. She cleaned the cum and sweat that had gathered around Arthur's crotch then she cleaned the fluids from her pussy and thighs.

He longed to lick the fluids off her, but he sensed that if he tried, it would seem that he was attempting to extend their experience. They had experienced a beautiful and satisfying ending to their liaison and that would only serve to spoil what would otherwise be a beautiful memory for each of them. They slowly stirred from their coital bed and got dressed, stopping from time to time to caress and kiss. Then her phone rang.

*********

Jake ran his hand up and down her slender thighs as they lay spooned on the bed. She got goose bumps as he kissed her neck and shoulders, his cock was beginning to harden again as it nestled between her ass cheeks.

"Jake?"

"Yes, Diedra."

"Are you going to fuck me again?"

"I plan on it."

"Will you take off the blindfold? I want to look in your eyes this time."

Jake was quiet for a minute, he was afraid that seeing his face could break the spell of mystery.

"Please? I kind of saw you before but I don't know what you look like. I want an image to file away in my memory. Please?"

Jake slowly removed the blindfold. She blinked her eyes wildly, trying to shed her temporary blindness as they became accustomed to the light. As dim as the lighting was it still almost hurt her eyes.

"Jake," Diedra looked at the man who had been checking all the boxes of every fantasy she had ever had, "Jake?"

"Yes."

"Can you take off the cuffs and let me move my arms and legs, I'm an old lady and I'm getting very stiff." When she saw the doubt in his eyes she continued, "I promise I won't try to get away, I don't have any cloths anyway. I promise I'll stay right here until you are ready to let me go....You are going to let me go, eventually, aren't you?"

"Of course." Jake smiled at her. She noticed his tattoos glistened in the dim light. She suddenly realized that one of his tattoos was identical to one her son had on his arm. She felt a pang of guilt, this man was about her son's age and was even similar in build. What was she doing? She should get out of here as quickly as she could! But she didn't want to. She sensed that their time was nearing an end and this would become just a memory. Arthur was unlikely to ever fulfill her fantasies as this young man had this evening, she would have to be satisfied with this memory.

He reluctantly released her wrists and ankles. She rubbed the irritation from them and looked at him in appreciation.

"Thank you." Diedra leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jake's neck and pulled him to her. She kissed his lips and opened her mouth to touch her tongue to his lips. He opened to her and their tongues danced together. He noted in his head how kissing a woman felt no different, no matter how old she was. It was a long and sensual kiss. He was turned on instantly by her passion.

"Make love to me, Jake. I've really enjoyed the spankings and all the rest but I need some tenderness now, make love to me." She spoke as she laid herself out on the bed.

Jake pulled her body to his and lay partially on top of her across the bed. With her arms freed at last, she wrapped them around this much younger man and held him to her, aligning herself, rotating and grinding her pussy into his erect cock. She felt his cock growing between her legs so she ran her pussy up and down his cock. He rolled her on her back and as he did she spread her legs, opening herself to him willingly, not because of restraints or handcuffs but because she wanted him. She invited him to enter her pussy one last time, to join together in the most pleasurable moment of shared ecstasy that a man and a woman could have.

Jake took his cock in his right hand, but Diedra put her hand over his and took over the control of his hard member. She had longed to handle him for hours now and she would not be denied. She stroked his cock slowly up and down a half dozen, then ten, then fifteen times before guiding his cock to her opening. With her eyes she invited him to push himself into her. She drew a deep breath when he filled her. Then settled her hands on his hips and pulled him forward. When he started moving she set the speed she wanted.

She hadn't thought she could cum again, she already had maxed out her allotment for the day, but to her surprise, perhaps because she could see his face now, she felt the hot coal of a climax begin burning behind her clit and begin to grow into a full fledged fire of lust and passion.

"Don't stop, Jake! Don't stop." She gazed into his eyes as he was pounding into her. He had cum so many time that he was beginning to think he may not be able to, but then, he too, began to feel the fires of passion glow within his pelvis behind his balls.

He kept pounding her, she seemed to love it when he would land a thrust so energetically that her boobs jiggled wildly and he did too. He kept pounding into her again and again, sweat raising on his face and on her ample breasts, Her breathing was getting rapid and her head rolled back. Her mouth was open and grunts began to emanate from deep in her throat as their orgasms built together.

Jake was about to explode and Diedra was close. "Don't come yet, Diedra, wait for me, I'm almost there, hold on....hold....on. ....... Now Diedra ...let it go! CUM NOW!

Diedra came hard and long and Jake, too shot his load into her pussy one last time. They each froze in the pose of maximum ecstasy for a long moment, heads thrown back, muscles tense, mouths open, fists clinched, before relaxing together, and falling to the mattress together, to relish their post orgasmic reverie. They lay for a while, eyes closed until their breathing returned to some semblance of normal. Jake stirred first, climbed off the bed and began to find his cloths. Diedra watched him and looked at the pile of her ruined cloths.

"What am I going to wear, the only thing you didn't cut off me was my silk blouse and my bra. I do appreciate that you spared those for me."

"I have a long t-shirt and some athletic shorts that belong to a friend of mine."

He tossed her a plastic bag that contained those items. Diedra put them on, they were a little small but they were better than nothing. She put her remaining garments in the bag.

"What happens now?" Diedra asked a little afraid of the answer.

"We'll send Arthur over and he'll take you home, that is if he brought the money.'

Debra wanted to ask how they knew about their $6000 cash in their safe at home but decided against it.

When they were all cleaned up and dressed, Jake made her get back on the bed and slipped the blindfold back into place and started to cuff her again.

"Why are you putting these back on me?"

"You don't want Arthur to see that you were unrestrained and participated willingly, do you?" Jake reasoned.

"I guess you're right. I guess I will have to tell him eventually but...." Diedra was fearful for that conversation but maybe it would turn out to be unnecessary.

When she was securely cuffed, Jake set about cleaning up the room. He gathered his 'tools' and when all was packed away, he picked up his phone and called someone, "Hi, all is ready. I'll come over and we'll finish this up." He disconnected the line, put the phone in his pocket and leaned over the bed to Diedra and kissed her, They kissed with passion, knowing it was the last they would share, they slowly parted lips, separating reluctantly savoring the contact, recording the memory.

"You are an amazing woman Diedra, Arthur is a very, very lucky man, I can't tell you how much I envy him. I wish we had met under different circumstances, I could spend years with a woman like you!"

Then he left the room and she was alone. A few minutes later she heard Arthur asking about her and when the door opened he was there. He hurried to her removed the blindfold and held her. She didn't notice that Jake was gone and neither did Arthur. He turned to confront their captors but they were alone.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Diedra asked.

"I'm fine, I'm worried about you, dammit, Let me get you out of these handcuffs, God, Diedra, are you sure you're alright."

"I'm fine, Arthur, lets just go home. I'm hungry and tired. Take me home."

Arthur helped her up. Diedra was sore and stiff, she had been handcuffed for about four hours. Arthur helped her walk, steadying her as they left the room. He put her in the car and slid in the driver's seat.

"I'm starving, Arthur, lets get something to eat on the way home." Diedra was exhausted, she had more orgasms in the last four hours than she usually had in a month. She just wanted to eat and then go to sleep.

When they got home, Arthur put her to bed, mixed a Crown and water on the rocks and thought about Diedra, and he thought about Tricia. He got the feeling that Tricia was not happy, like she would like to have a husband and kids, all the things that he and Diedra had built together. He thought of the years Diedra and he had spent together, good years, a few bad years here and there, but mostly good, She was his best friend, the one person he wanted to share things with. If he saw a funny event, a beautiful flower, an idiot driver, he couldn't wait to share it with Diedra. He was certain she felt the same with him. But he couldn't tell her about what happened with Tricia, that was his, at least for now. He was certain Diedra had been ravaged by Jake, maybe even raped, but he still couldn't tell her about Tricia. He was grateful for what Tricia had taught him and he would put it into practice soon, but what would he say if Diedra asked where he learned his new aggressive techniques. Tricia said they were Jake's 'tricks'. Would Diedra notice? He decided that at least for now, he would apply his new knowledge to please Diedra and if she asked he would.....lie, probably. He would want to tell her but he wouldn't have the nerve.

They didn't talk of the kidnapping for several days. But Sunday evening Diedra broached the subject.

"There is something that keeps bothering me, Arthur. Did you hire Jake to kidnap me?"

"I thought you hired him."

"No way! Why would I hire someone to kidnap me!"

"I don't know."

"If you didn't hire them, and I didn't hire them, how did they pull that off. They even knew our "safe" word.

'Really?"

"How did they know we had $6000 dollars in cash?

Arthur gazed at the floor and said nothing.

"Arthur?"

Arthur cracked. "Okay, okay. I admit I hired him, but he was supposed to just take you to the motel and get you prepared for me to join you. I was supposed to sneak in and you wouldn't know it was me. I just wanted to give you your fantasy for your birthday but it went all wrong and only ended up getting you raped! I'm sorry. I still don't know what exactly happened. I was supposed to come and have you at my mercy, but they double crossed me and took us both captive. I'm not sure how they knew about the $6000 we had in our vacation fund. I'm sorry that we lost that."

Diedra believed him, she had no reason to doubt his story and she was impressed he tried so hard to please her, to fill her needs. He was a good man and loved her. She felt a little guilty about what happened with Jake but she wasn't sorry. While it might have technically been a rape, in all honesty, it had been exciting and about the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her. Whenever she thought about Jake, it always made her wet between her legs, but she knew that Jake was like a sex dream, you had to awaken to reality eventually no matter how deliciously hot the dream.

Arthur was her man, and he was always trying to please her. She knew he loved her more than life and she felt the same way. He was her rock, he was steady and she could rely on him. It was a big surprise to her that he would have hired Jake to help him set her up for a fantasy session, it wasn't like him. Or maybe it was....he had been the one to purchase their handcuffs and the light whips and their blindfold. He was trying to please her! He was such a gentle man it was difficult for him to step out of his comfort level and do things that weren't in his character. The bottom line was he loved her enough to try and she loved him with all her heart and would do nothing to hurt him. That's what made her feel guilty.

They didn't talk about the kidnapping after that, She frankly, didn't want to have to tell him about what happened with Jake though he seemed to already know or guess. But she sensed that he had something he didn't want to discuss as well. It wasn't the way he was acting, just a look in his eyes at certain times. Maybe someday they could confide in each other, maybe after they had some distance from the kidnapping.

Arthur and Diedra both returned to their lives and went to work Monday morning, seemingly back to normal. Diedra had been quite sore and her butt was very tender for a few days, making it hard for her to put Jake completely out of her mind.

Arthur had a hard time concentrating on the projects on his desk. His secretary got frustrated because he was so distracted he wouldn't hear her when she had a question. Finally, Arthur sent her home early and started to close his office, when the door opened and a young man of about thirty came in. He was clean cut dressed in tan slacks and a blue polo shirt.

"Can I help you?" Arthur asked.

"Good afternoon, Arthur, I hope you had a good weekend," the man smiled.

Arthur looked at him again. He looked familiar but he couldn't place him.

"And you are...?" Arthur ventured.

"Jake. I'm Jake...you know..."

It took several seconds to sink in. Jake! THE Jake...he was floored! Gone were the tattoos and gone were the piercings and this guy had hair, it was very short but it was hair!

"Wha...what happened to your tattoos ...piercings?" Arthur asked incredulously.

"I'm an actor, I know make up, I was the character you hired me to be."

Arthur was flabbergasted, but he was more than a little irked by how Jake had done the job.

"You went a bit off script, don't you think?" He couldn't keep the anger out of his voice. He hadn't intended to set Diedra up to be raped, or himself seduced for that matter.

"Frankly, Arthur, your script really sucked, I made it better."

"What are you doing here?" Arthur said, still smoldering.

"I came to return your 'ransom'."

"Return the ransom?"

"Well, I deducted our agreed upon fee for services provided, $1000.00 each for my associate and myself - $2000.00."

Arthur didn't know what to say? He must have looked skeptical because Jake continued, "I'm an actor, not a crook, Arthur, So I came to return your money." He pulled an envelope from his shirt and handed it to Arthur. Arthur peaked in the envelope.

'It's all there, all $4000, count it."

"Not necessary." Arthur said and put the envelope in his back pants pocket.

Jake turned and headed for the door, then turned with a knowing smile and said smugly, "You take care of Diedra, Arthur, she is quite a woman. You are one lucky bastard!"

Arthur followed Jake to the door. Jake went to get in a car parked right in front of his office. There was a beautiful young woman leaning against Jake's car. It was a moment before he realized it was Tricia! She, too, had no piercings or tattoos. She wore her blond hair in a ponytail and looked like the very example of the beautiful 'girl next door'. She wore a pink tank top that showed some cleavage. And a black pair of tight shorts that showed off her ass in all its glory.

Jake arrived at the car and got behind the wheel before Tricia moved. She opened her door and glanced to see if Jake could see her, then she faced Arthur, smiled her sexiest big smile, winked at him and 'kissed' at him and licked her lips in a most lascivious way...all directed at him!

"Get in, what are you waiting for?" Jake complained. Tricia didn't break eye contact with Arthur as she scooted into Jake's car. Just as she pulled her arm into the vehicle, she gave him a little wave and closed the door,

They backed out and then drove away. Arthur followed their car with his eyes until it was out of sight knowing that he would always remember Tricia and the impact the two of them had on Diedra's and his relationship. He decided it was the best $2000 he had ever spent.