All Comments on 'Snippets: Houseguest'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
EZtouchEZtouchalmost 20 years ago
Just what I wanted to read.

What a coincidence! Last night I read Snippets: The Girls (last in the series then) & decided that I would write (this morning) requesting at least two sequel chapters: one in which C & Jack have intercourse & another one in which C, Jack & Sam make love to each other. What a pleasant surprise when I bring up your site this morning to make my request & I find that you have written the first of my two wishes. This is a great three-way love story with C, Jack & Sam. I would like for you to exclude Rob & any other outsider from any sexual activity & just have C, Jack & Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh God!

That was great as well as funny! Your a natural! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Masterful

C, Sam, and Jack are wonderfully developed characters. You have a great writing style with just enough description and narrative. Please continue this series. The hint you made that C is a younger version of Sam could lead to an interesting interplay with Jack being the victum. Might it deal with the lingerie? Thanks for all you efforts. You are one author that makes this site enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great incest sex

hothot, great action between siblings. More of same, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!

Thank you that was so fucking hot. That makes me want to fuck my sister.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 20 years ago
Speechless

God damn, baby boo. perfect.

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

Its been almost 2 years since you left us with C and Sam... and I am so happy you have continued this story.. cuz so much went into developing these wonderful characters, it would have been a shame not too. I just re-read the whole series leading up to this "chapter" and adore it. Where to go now... well.... definitely a 3 some with Sam and C... perhaps the two of them ganging up on Jack... perhaps bringing back her friends with a bit of naughty teasing of both husband and wife.. and yes, even bringing back Rob... or someone better with more personality ... The intermingling the courses of the meal and the surreptious sexual encounters was superb!! reminds me a bit of the time on the couch with Sam reading.... thanks so much... you are the master of the tease and the peeks....

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Finally

I remember reading this series 2 years ago when you wrote them and thinking to myself what great development the characters had. I was wondering if you would ever continue with the story and I am immensely happy that you did. Amazing work as usual.

werebarewerebarealmost 19 years ago
Glad you've continued this sequence - more, please

I love these stories. Well-drawn characters, humour and great plot too. I would so love to see Jack, C and Sam all get it together; they should have the chance to resolve the problem of the secrets they're keeping from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thinking with the Little Head

Letting the little head do your thinking will lead to disaster. What could the future hold? A threesome of Sam, C and Jack? Could Jack stand seeing Sam and C together? And what if someone got pregnant? Let's see if the author can pull it off. Or might C have a livin boy lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
In Order to Form a More Perfect Union.....

I for sure want Sam and C and Jack to marry and have kids. So hot and wonderful and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You Have Created Life and Love with Just Words.

Amazing. I think we all love you for your seductive way with words. C is certainly all girl and perhaps modeled after the beautiful girl in blue on your bio. What a delight to have such a magical gamine in one's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where is Love?

Hey, it's just innocent brother and sister. Why cant they say Love? At that moment for sure, Love is deeply felt by both.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Worth the wait !!

A great continuation so far and you should give us a few more 'Snippets'. I would so love to see a 3 way with Jack, C and Sam perhaps bringing back her friends for some hot action with the 'old folk'. Great work YBB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best

Masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

This has been one of the best stories that I have had the pleasure to read.LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT SERIES

WOW! What a wonderful story. Very hot. I can't wait for the three of them to get together. That will be a very hot and wet ending to the series!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Sex rages on!

Oh, boy! Seriously HOT sex, including kinky risks and some sharp humor! But the underlying storyline keeps slip-sliding away and is demeaning to the principles of caring love. This for me is too much like most porn flicks, too little concerned with personal sensitivities of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The hottest piece of erotica

I read this a few years ago but never thought to comment at the time.

This is sheer hot, erotic sexyness coupled with the incest angle and it is perhaps the best descriptive sex I've read.

It's a shame there wasn't any further exploration of this story but I'm grateful for what you've given us.

Thank you ,

Norman

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow that was amazing

all of your stories are so hot! keep writing please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good stories

It would be awesome if somehow you had Sam walk in on c and jack and have her at first be pissed but then have c convince her that everything is fine and have her get Sam to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost Discovered!

I like those almost discovered moments. the sex is so hot, then ... someone's coming!!! Such a build-up, then have to pretend nothing is happening, Wow! There must be more things they can do to each other, he has not eaten her pussy yet, has he? Nor she his dick? touched, but not eaten...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

please send more about C and the family, would love to see the three of them get together at once

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Story Worth Continuing!!

This has been an excellent story! It seems you have several threads that could lead in very interesting directions. I hope you feel like "fleshing out" this story further!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

There are so many directions you could take this, I hope to see where C & Jack & Sam go next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Remove the Deception

Great talent. Unpleasant Story.

I would hope that you could conjure up eroticism without basing it on (a) a guy cheating on his wife and (b) a woman assisting the cheating and disregarding her own date.

Hard to enjoy spinelessness.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Another wonderful story. More??

Another wonderful story ... with more loose ends. Just wondering if you have more plans for the three of then Jack, Sam and C. It seems like a perfect set up for a threesome with Sam's 'wild' past.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I had to stop reading, there is no way this can turn out halfway right.

No matter how you write it, it is just too fucked up. Better luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring it all together

I would love to see the turtle get called away, leaving C to complain to both of them that she won't be getting laid tonight. Maybe she can flirt with Sam independently or just find a way to get them both in bed.

Love your writing. I hope you start up again soon. I would also really love to see a mother and son seduction from the mother's perspective.( Massage, flashing, seductive outfits, photography, etc.)

Thanks for the great stories

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
It happened and what a way to put the meat away

Surprises happening in these short stories and you get another five for this one.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
so flamin hot

I hope you have lots more for this story. Maybe Sam has to go help her sick mum for a few weeks. Maybe Sam catches them and is relieved that she can share him and take some of the sexual pressure off herself from a randy husband(Cristys fault for getting him excited).

Love to read more though please but no more boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Just fantastic, what a build up and finally a release, but under pressure!

Please more...

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
How do you do it?

Every story I read of yours gets better & better, hotter & hotter. You also slip in some laugh out loud lines that are precious. I absolutely love your writing ! So does practically everyone else that reads you. You have such an incredibly fertile brain. Thank you so much for sharing what's in that sexiest of organs, your brain. Sometimes I find it hard to breathe while reading scenes like them at the kitchen counter while they can see "the partners" through the window. Simply the hottest descriptions of the build up to sex ever. You deserve more than a 5. One of, if not the best writer on this site. Please continue. What you're sharing with us comes along so seldom to be worth it's weight in gold. Amazing !! 5-stars. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A DELICIOUS APPETIZER

The main course is going to be awesome. Then flaming dessert...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just one comment, because it’s bugging the shot out of me. Your and you’re. Not interchangeable, please learn the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous