Snippets: Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,497 Followers

“Just let me fuck you,” I said again. And with one hand I was opening my pants, holding her to me with the other.

“Uhhh, Jack. We don’t ...have...” She was looking back at what I was doing.

I took my cock out, my pants falling around my legs, I pressed my cockhead up between her legs. Her bare pussy hidden beneath that skirt, so wet, hot to the touch. My penis jumped at the touch of her.

She was rising up on tip toe opening her legs, the tip of my cock sliding along her cunny lips. I could feel my length slide between her legs, even her thighs were wet. I was watching her look down at her puss, lifting her skirt, she touched my cock with her finger as it peeked up between her legs, I let it slide back then forward again. I held her hips.

"I can see it!"

She was bending, holding her legs open over me, my cock poking straight out between her legs, brushing her clit, her little fingers pulling my cock up and rubbing herself there. Masturbating. Her puss was soaked, so wet, as I held to her.

Her whole body was trembling, holding one hand on the edge of the counter, bending, arching her back and playing with me, rubbing me against herself. I could feel her nails running along the length of my cock.

And then...

...she was stepping forward, straightening herself, letting me slip from between her legs, her skirt falling around her legs and turning herself around - toward me.

Shaking her head, "Next course. Where's the," she was eyeing my cock, touched it briefly with her fingers. "We HAVE to stop." She could barely speak, she was adjusting her hair, straightening it over her shoulders, glancing out the window, "I ...We have to get back out there. Where's the salad?”

I was following her, so hungry I didn't even know where she went.

She had taken the bread and the salad, one in each hand and was moving toward the door.

As I came up quickly behind her she looked back, startled at how close I was, holding the dishes in front of her squeezling, “Behave!” as I came up behind her.

I reached my hand again from behind, right under her dress, right between her legs, pressed in and touched her anus. She whimpered, pausing at the door and instinctively arched her back as I took my hand away, she lifting her ass to me. Awaiting the touch of my cock, one more time.

How obvious were we? Her cheeks were flushed, hair disheveled. It was a hot day, we were sweating, the kitchen was hot - but?

She paused in the pantry before turning to the door. Pausing, letting me close, letting me press up against her again. Just to feel my cock slide once more between her legs.

And for a moment she had me pressed back into the door frame undulating her hips, drawing circles around the head of my cock. This time I stood passive, letting her naked puss slide along the length of my cock. Long slow strokes! I could feel her vagina, she was settling her vagina right over the head of my cock, teasing me with her opening, her cunny hole. Like a small mouth on the tip of my cock.

I began to press...in, could feel it, to feel my tip enter her...

...And out the door she flew from me, my little bird, away! Letting the screen door slam.

I pulled my trousers up, closing them around my cock, untucking my shirt to cover the most painful erection I'd ever had.

*************

The salad and bread course was served, we each had another glass of wine, and another. I was so aroused, so hungry that I sat at the table and began to caress Sam’s leg to her delight.

She had on a loose skirt as well, and I was letting my hand drift up her thighs letting her skirt bunch up around my hand, teasing along the line of her panties with the tips of my fingers. Oh I could not contain the hunger inside. I could barely eat, picking at my salad and bread, my head swimming with wine. Sam could see my erection poking into my shirt.

She lay her hand and pressed me there, laying her palm over my crotch and I could see C noticing, flashing me a ‘see’ look on her face.

I continued to slide my hand along Sam's bare thigh tippling my fingers over her abdomen above her panty line, letting my hand rest between her legs, feeling her puss through the silky fabric. I could feel her heat.

I didn't care what C saw as she caught my eye. So she was jealous? She would see how it all feels.

I watched C's hand slip below the table, watched her squirm in her chair, saw the smile on Rob's face.

He knew.

I rubbed Sam over the silky fabric of her panties, pressed my hand between her legs. She opened her legs lightly and I began to slip just a finger into her bush. Everyone at the table was momentarily occupied. But as I began to insinuate my finger further, into her wetness...Sam swatted my hand away, eyeing me, her mischievious husband!

I took another sip of the wine. She had no idea how bad I could be.

I continued eating, C and I eyeing each other. C's hand raising to sip from her glass, then falling beneath the table.

I shifted slightly and let Sam's hand fall away from my lap as I rose from my chair, “Main course.”

C said nothing, just following me into the kitchen.

*******************

I went to the stove and took a roast from the oven. We stood near one another as I said, “It needs to sit awhile.”

C came up silent beside me, her hand holding my wrist drawing a line up my arm, pressing her shoulder against me, “Mmmm, k.”

I began to run my fingers through her hair. She leaned her head against me, then twirling herself around, was facing me, looking down pressed my cock with her hand.

“Still there," she said meeting my eye holding her mouth open.

I watched her hand at my crotch. I let her open my trousers, tugging them down my thighs. My penis stood straight up between us. She was looking at it, wrapping her hand around, touching it with her outstretched fingers, drawing circles at the tip, wet with cum.

"I could suck you off.”

“Mmmm, You could. Or..." in a moment I lifted her up on the counter and reaching under her skirt pulled her to me as she sat there. Her skirt tipped up to her waist as she brought her knees up opening her legs, I could see her pussy, opening pink, she leaning back holding herself up on her hands just watching my cock touch up between her legs, guiding me as I felt for her vagina its heat opening to me and I pushed! Oh god!! Fuck, I plunged into her, felt myself slip deep inside in a single thrust "...we could fuck."

The surprise caught her breath, I could hear her sucking in air, her head tipped back as I entered her, she yelped. Her blonde hair touching the counter, her knees wrapping around my waist, her feet hooking around my thighs, yielding completely letting me in, just holding herself there, lowering her cunt onto my cock.

I held myself deep inside, cradled her in my arms, held her to myself letting the feeling of being inside her flood my senses. I could feel her wetness on my balls. The movement of her body, the quivering of her vagina, that feeling of her sucking me in, its soft heat.

“Oh god. Jack!” Her mouth held open, as if taking me with her mouth and twisting her hips grinding herself down on me.

Teasing her I began to back away, brought my cock just to her opening again and looked into her eyes, and leaned to her as I spoke, "Want me to keep fucking you, want me inside you?"

As I held my cock at her opening, I could feel her trying to slide back onto me, move herself to me. I held her there. I let her just feel the touch of my cock, let it kiss at her vagina, our wet sexes lightly touching together like mouths. We both looking down watching the touch of our sexes, sliding around and touching just inside her vagina. I could feel her reaching for me as I held her there, her cunt like this little mouth sucking for my cock, opening closing.

"Want me to fuck you? Now?"

She tipped her head up from watching my cock, her blonde hair sticking to her lips when she looked up, nodding, "Oh god, Hmmm," hunger in her eyes. I plunged deep into her again, felt her breath rise out in a low moan.

I fucked into her hard, entering her over and over, sliding her against me. I was watching her bobbing up and down as I thrust into her. I was controlling her body, holding her, moving her onto my cock, fucking into her. “I’ve wanted to fuck you, for so long.”

“You’re fucking, fuck-ing me. Oh, oh I can’t believe ...oh my God, oh Jack.”

She was pressing herself away from the counter, lifting her ass and grinding upon my cock as hard as she could, pressing down and meeting each thrust. I could feel her stiff little clit slide along my shaft, we were sliding into one another, you could hear us slapping together.

She was panting, calling out, "Suck my tits. Oh, God Jack keep..."

And with one hand she pulled her halter up exposing herself, and I bent over her and suckled on her bare skin, began to suck and chew her breasts, settling my mouth over her pink nipples and sucked her hard, turning her little nips in my teeth. I knew how sensitive her tits were, how she loved that. She was grinding into me, circling her hips around my cock. I sucked her as she watched, holding herself against me as I supported her weight with my hands.

As we fucked, I could see Sam and Rob at the table, the silent greenery of the back yard.

"You like my pussy? We were just over there when you first saw it. Remember?" She mewed. "You were sitting right there." She pointed. "You wanted it then didn't you? What you wanted?"

She squeezed me around my waist pulling herself onto me. I drove into her remembering her standing in that pink baby doll nightie turning her ass to me that night in this very kitchen. Arching her head back, and pulling myself out my cockhead just touching her thrust in again, She felt how I entered her, breathed out, "Oh, yeah. You remember." Over and over and over.

She squeezed her thighs around me again, arching herself down onto me began sliding her clit, undulating along the lenth of me, lowering herself from the counter and reaching her arms out grabbed around my neck pulling herself to me, her lips at my ear. I lifted her off the counter, she was hanging off me now, her legs hooked around my waist.

She leaned in whispering her warm breath on me, "You like fucking your little sisters pussy?"

She breathed again, "Fuck me Jack. Mmm, I'm bending, over for you now. I've got NO panties," her breath at my ear, "I'd have let you fuck me that first night you saw me...fuck me."

And I could feel myself exploding in her as she said that, rising from deep inside. I came almost immediately, ribbons of cum spraying into her, holding her to me, pulsing into her, her warm breasts pressed to me, the feel of her mouth at my neck, her warm breath mouthing 'fuck' in my ear.

Her hair was a tangle around us. The smell of food, hair, pussy in the air. She was so hot, wrapped around my cock sucking me in. Feeling me pulsing into her, she said, "Mmmm, You cumming?"

I growled low, “I’m cumming, Oh, cumming,” and I bucked into her, she began to move herself against me trying to cum with me.

I stayed hard in her and holding her ass curled my fingers along the line of her ass, and pressed a finger into her anus, as far as I could. She pulled her head back looking at me with wide eyes.

"Bad boy!"

Her ass was so wet, I slid into her easily. I pressed a second finger in, pressing far as it would go. "I want to fuck you from every side."

"Mmmm, so bad!" She was lifting herself up, clinging to me. I was pressing into her with my fingers, could feel my cock squishing inside her, could feel her getting more and more excited. She began kissing me and we let our tongues roll together, opening our mouths. I could feel her bobbing up and down as I fucked her, as we held our mouths together.

She leaned back, holding my lip in her mouth, “Make me cum Jack!" I held her so her clit rubbed into me. "Oh god! Keep doing, oh my God keep...” I rocked her against me.

She was literally hanging off my cock and I continued to fuck into her, kissing, biting our lips together, sliding together ... wet, in a frenzy, when...from out the window, I saw Rob stand up from his chair.

Shit.

She fell back from me, holding me around the neck and looking down between our legs, growled, "Oh, my Jack. Mmmm, What are you doing...to me? Tell me."

"Fucking you."

"What?"

I breathed low, "Fucking your cunt."

I looked down her front, her tummy shining, we were so wet she was thrashing against me. Her top was pulled open, her breasts were hanging from the halter. Her lips wet this languid red streak, her white teeth.

!!

And then Rob set his glass down now, began walking away from the gazebo.

Shit.

I pulled her close, breathed in her ear, “I'd have fucked you right there, in front of your friends. Fucked you with everyone watching, you little slut! cum for me...Little fuck cunt." And I curled my fingers into her ass, pressed the flesh of her ass against my cock as I slid into her. She was sliding against me very quickly, quivering, touching herself to me, she was so close. I continued to watch out the window.

She was crying, "Say it, say again, wha..are you ...Oh, Oh my God. I'm, Oh Goo-od!! I’m cumming, Oh my God!” I simply held her to me as she exploded in my arms. "Ahh, Ahh." Could feel her vagina pulse around me, it was everything I could do to hold her as she cried out.

He was getting too close. Shit. shit, "Shit. Rob is coming,” I called out.

Her eyes were wide, she brought her head up looking back, still thrashing against me. "I'm cumming!"

"Put your top back on. Here. Here. Get up.”

I was trying to set her down. And while in the midst of an orgasm that shook her frame, she was desperately trying to get her breasts inside her halter.

I was lowering her onto the floor, my cock softening. I did not want to pull out of her, but as her feet touched the tiles I felt myself drop out, she squeezed me right out. Her dress flaring down around her legs again as she stood there. Rob was almost to the house now. My cock glistening.

We stood behind the island counter. Her breathing was ragged gasps, “I have never!” Her eyes were wild she was looking at me, starting to kiss me. "...So Insane." She was laughing now, "You're INSANE!"

And I was going, “No. No. Rob, he’s!”

The screen door swung open, slapped shut. I was still standing with my pants around my ankles hidden by the counter. C was randomly moving some spoons and plates around, pulling her hair behind her ears.

“Uh, where’s the bathroom?”

He was just standing there looking at us from across the room, his head hanging down between his shoulders. We stared at him from the other side of the kitchen. What could he possibly think?

“It’s through that door and up the stairs.”

My shirt hanging down past the counter top, I was naked from my waist down. C was smoothing herself out and eyeing me, laughing, her cheeks glowed. I loved the sparkle in her eye, the wicked grin. He left the room.

She eyed my red cock hanging limp between my legs and said in a relaxed freshly fucked voice, as she hefted the roast in front of her the sound of post-orgasm giddiness dripping from her lips, “I better get THIS meat out there.”

And never taking her eyes off my cock, “And you better put THAT meat away.”

I turned myself, pulling at my pants, could hear the screen door slam with her chirruping, "For Now!"

And I watched her.

Floating by out the window in the midst of my visions while standing at the sink.

Please e mail me and let me know what you think, or provide any ideas. What happens next?? Your responses and ideas are the reason I write these.

Youbadboy

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,497 Followers
12