All Comments on 'Snow Day - Submission'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking24 days ago

Not sure who Elaine was, at the start of that second page, but otherwise a lovely escalation of the dynamics established in the first chapter. As a (fellow?) shoe fetishist, I'm excited to see where future chapters take these characters. Five stars.

Will527Will52724 days ago

Not a fan of foot fetish, but the story makes up for it as gray continues to fall under Claire's dominance.

Paul4playPaul4play24 days ago

Excellent orgasmic erotica!

Wow!

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy24 days ago

Continuing the same superb standard of the first part.

btw i believe Elaine is a character from one of this author's other great stories. Bit of a 'typo' i guess.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Interesting premise.

But the licking of the boots was more than nothing for me.

And what happened to/with her breasts that she flashed and he admired? Nothing?

Needed dialog about his masturbation once he admitted to doing it. How often? What does he use as stimulation? How often? Does he rush to a cum or does he take his time?

Show me how you masturbate.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A complete load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

As I started reading, I thought "oh boy, another male sub story" but while it was, there was the element of Claire's actual longtime lesbian sub. That part was the best for me- I'd love to find out how Claire and Emily met and got into the dom/sub relationship. Is Emily a daughter figure to Claire? who knows? I'd love a chapter on their backstory.

Letters_of_transit45Letters_of_transit4522 days ago

Good premise, and I like Claire’s interest in his submission, without him ever being her lover. His need to submit to keep her attention is how she toys with him. What will they do with him next?

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush21 days ago

Very nice story, and very arousing as well

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Good story and arousing fantasy. Wondering who Elaine is?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Perfectly written story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

waste of space written by a basement troll

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...