Snow Day - Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily, meet my neighbor. I've named him gray. It doesn't matter what his real name is. I broke up a fight between him and his snowblower. He couldn't figure out how to start so I did it for him. Really, he should have read the owner's manual instead of taking out his frustrations on his poor machine. I brought him back as my consolation prize for helping him. Did I do good?"

Emily had walked over to where I was kneeling, with her very short skirt at my eye level. She slid one foot forward, using her shiny black high heel to tap my balls and burgeoning erection. Without much thought, I bent forward to kiss her shoes before she could answer.

"A privilege to meet you Miss Emily," I said, looking at the ground.

"I wasn't expecting Emily back so soon," Miss Claire said to me. "She must have closed her lingerie shop early with the snow. Now we can turn your training up a notch. Your mind is probably full of questions: Is she wearing anything under that tiny skirt? Is she shaved or trimmed? What does her pussy taste like? Will you be allowed to cum for us? Do we own you now? The answer to that last one is yes, pretty much. The video camera on the shelf has your adventure so far, and you're not done yet."

"Come here darling," Miss Claire said to Emily. Emily was such a sweet young thing. I wondered where she arrayed in Miss Claire's universe.

Then Miss Claire whispered to her and she whispered back. They went back and forth a few times before Miss Claire spoke to me.

"I'll let you have a taste of Miss Emily, but it'll cost you in strokes. We just made a bet on when you'll quit, but I'm not going to tell you how we bet."

Miss Emily sat in a leather club chair with her ankles crossed trying to look demure. There was no hiding her sexiness when Miss Claire lifted up her skirt and made her spread her legs to reveal her hairless pussy. It was already dripping. Miss Emily no doubt knew what was coming.

Miss Claire held out what looked like a riding crop for horses and waved it in front of me. The leather tab on the end flipped back and forth as she waved it.

"Do you know what this is?"

"I think it's a riding crop Miss Claire," I answered.

"Right, and where is it headed?"

"My ass?" I answered tentatively, fearful of what other locations she might have in mind.

"Maybe. So it's ten strokes if you want to kiss the inside of Miss Emily's thighs. I get to pick where this crop hits you. Nod if you want this."

I figured it was surely worth ten strokes to kiss Miss Emily's thighs. Maybe more. I willingly nodded.

"Pay in advance, so lean against the back of the sofa."

I bent over and rested my face on the back of the sofa, wrists still bound together behind my back, spreading my legs slightly, making an inviting target of my flabby ass. I didn't have time to contemplate what I'd just agreed to. The moment I presented myself I could hear a swish and then a snap that sounded like a firecracker, followed by intense, stinging pain emanating from my ass to every part of my body.

"Owwwoohh," I howled. It hurt like a motherfucker.

"Only nine more gray," she said in a totally non-reassuring manner. She didn't believe I'd make it.

But I did. She laid nine more welts on my ass but I gritted my teeth and took it. My forehead was covered in sweat. Miss Claire led me over to where Miss Emily was sitting. Miss Emily opened her legs just a bit more and Miss Claire gave more slack on the leash to allow me to get on my knees and lick the inside of her thighs with the tip of my tongue. She was so tantalizingly close. I could smell her, an earthy scent different than Miss Claire but no less seductive.

I strained at the leash but Miss Claire had a firm grip on it.

"Ten more and you get to taste Miss Emily, but only for a second."

I was crazed with lust. I would have agreed to just about anything. I assumed the position on the floor, bottom raised, to receive my punishment. My face was buried in the thick pile of the carpet. Miss Emily wiggled her foot under my face so I could lick her foot while Miss Claire whipped me.

"Eleven," she said as the tab of the riding crop snapped against the already smarting skin of my bottom. I tried to choke back tears but failed. I licked the salty tears off Miss Emily's dainty foot. Miss Claire counted up to twenty, but I was barely hearing her voice, becoming almost detached from the scene, watching myself from above at the tender mercies of Miss Claire and at the same time worshipping Miss Emily's foot.

Then, as she said twenty, I felt her hold on the leash loosen, allowing me to alternate kisses up each of Miss Emily's thighs to the cauldron of heat between her legs. My tongue stretched out to touch her, barely grazing her exposed labia, but enough to taste her.

Then I felt a sharp tug of the leash pulling me away from Miss Emily, leaving me panting and wanting.

"Ten more for another longer taste . . . and maybe I'll let you lick her asshole," Miss Claire offered, though ten more seemed too daunting. My eyes dropped to the floor.

"Awww . . . gray doesn't want to play anymore?" she asked in mock sympathy.

"No Miss Claire . . . I'm sorry," I said with regret, hoping I was stronger.

Her face brightened. "You did well for your first time here and I won my bet with Miss Emily. I'll give you your treat and then I'll send you on your way."

Miss Claire used her foot to push the dog dish in front of me so the head of my penis was directly over it. She then unclasped my wrists so I had use of my hands. I resisted rubbing where the leather was cutting into my skin.

"Miss Emily's been my subbie for years. As the loser of the bet she's going to please me now and you're going to masturbate into that dog dish. You may not cum until I give you permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss Claire."

"Good," she said back to me, apparently satisfied with my promise that I had no idea if I'd keep. She sat on the sofa and bunched her skirt around her lap, watching my eyes as she did it. She spread her legs open and rested her feet on the rug. I would have given anything to be Miss Emily at that moment. The invitation was for her. Miss Emily knelt in front of her and kissed the insides of Miss Claire's thighs as tribute to her Mistress, her lips working their way to that delightful crease marking the border between the thigh and pubic area. I watched with rapt attention, stroking my cock as her tongue licked the sticky sweat in the crease before moving to the center of her universe, Miss Claire's asshole. The eager young sub rimmed Miss Claire's asshole before using her hands to pull the cheeks apart and then stabbing the center with her tongue, fighting the ring of muscle for the reward of the tender pink flesh within.

"Oh yes . . . my little slut," Miss Claire couldn't help saying. She started running her fingers through Miss Emily's thick, shiny dark hair. "Suck on my fucking asshole."

The hot talk and the action before me had me fighting my orgasm with every stroke. I was convinced that somehow I had died and this was my reward in heaven. Miss Claire used her slender hands with long fingers to hold Miss Emily against her asshole while her body trembled.

"Ahhhhhhh . . . fucking slut . . ." Miss Claire moaned as Miss Emily rimmed her asshole.

My hand was stroking myself furiously. I got ahead of myself as something in my head reminded me that Miss Claire had not given me permission to cum. I had to come to a painful stop before I went over the edge.

"Don't stop gray," Miss Claire said, surprising me. I thought her eyes were closed but they obviously weren't. I started again, but this time slower and with a looser grip, trying to think about anything other than what my eyes were seeing.

Miss Emily went back to licking Miss Claire's pussy, using long broad strokes of her tongue to lap up her Mistress's sweetness. Miss Claire squirmed on the sofa as the pleasure became too great. Miss Emily made a show of slowly licking her index finger before rimming Miss Claire's winking asshole with it.

"Do it slut . . . fuck me . . ," Miss Claire growled in a low, throaty voice.

Miss Emily jammed her finger all the way into the tall blonde's inviting asshole while sucking on her clit. My breath was getting short and I knew I was going to blow a load, permission or not.

"Ahhh . . . ahhhh . . . ahhhhhhhh," Miss Claire panted. As she was about to cum she had the presence of mind to utter, "cum you fucking slave," to me. I was already spurting into the dog dish, my body heaving with each stroke as I willed myself to push as much cum out as possible to prove my undying fealty to my new Mistress.

Miss Claire leaned backwards with her arms spread out on the back of the sofa, her legs splayed open, the inside of her thighs wet and glistening. Miss Emily rested on her haunches, her sexy looking thirty something toned body glossy with sweat and Miss Claire's pussy juice smeared all over her face. She had a look of contentment - inner peace - kneeling at her Mistress's feet after pleasing her.

Miss Claire opened her heavily lidded eyes.

"One more task for you gray before we say goodbye," she said looking at my cum splattered dog dish.

I knew what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to prove to her that I was worthy of her affection. I dutifully hunched over my dog dish, enthusiastically lapping up every morsel of my watery white cum and making sure Miss Claire knew I was doing it for her, and only for her.

When I was finished she got up off the sofa and stood over me like the sex Goddess that she was, giving me her parting words.

"Go home. Clear our sidewalks and driveways and think about today, your needs and mine. If you want more, just come by my house and knock on the door. Pray I'll be home and that I'll open the door for you."

She gave me a soft slap on the tush. "I've got more here to do with Miss Emily. You can dream about what we'll be doing. Until the next time gray . . ."

And just like that it was over. At least for that day. Maybe forever. I shuffled slowly to the entranceway, straining to hear the sounds of Miss Claire using the riding crop on Miss Emily's ass. Just the mental image of it gave me a fresh erection just minutes after I'd just cum. I pulled on my wet jeans, sans underwear and a shirt, and trudged home in my snow boats with a warm glow inside after finally, fifty years into my life, finding my calling.

* * *

Next chapter - gray sees there's a party next door. Will he be invited to join?

12