Snowblind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"It's not the same." I countered.

Emma curled her feet under her and slid closer to me. She leaned against my right arm and kissed my cheek.

"Relax, little brother, it's just teasing. I do it all the time with you."

The small camp grew quiet again, save for the occasional crackling of the fire in the stove. Emma was leaning against me and I wished I could read her mind. She definitely seemed adept at doing it with me, although my thoughts were more obvious most of the time.

"Damn, now I've got to pee." Emma said, sitting up with a frown.

"There's the outhouse up the trail." I reminded her, pointing with my finger.

"I don't feel like walking through two feet of snow during a blizzard in the dark to get to it though."

"Just go around the side of the camp then," I said "no one will see you."

"Okay." Emma tugged her boots on, then stood up, staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on," she coaxed "come protect me."

"From what? I'm the only pervert around for miles."

"No. From bears, silly!"

"Bears are hibernating, remember?"

"Okay, well from cougars or coyotes or hyenas. Maybe even bigfoot or mothman. Some wild animal might eat me, Brad." she suggested in a begging tone.

"Nothing's going to eat you, Em."

A twisted smile crept over my sister's face and I realized just how lewd my comment sounded. I blushed.

"Just my luck," she pouted "I haven't been eaten in ages."

"You expect me to go out with you and wait while you pee...?"

"Come on, Brad," she said tugging at my wrist "just stand there with your back to me. It's dark and cold. Come protect your big sister." Her voice was pleading, but in an odd, sensual way.

"Okay." I relented.

Emma smiled as she clutched a wad of Kleenex she'd found in her coat pocket. I pulled my boots on.

Being in the cabin with only one candle to light it made getting used to the moonlight outside easy. I followed Emma down the verandah steps and around the side of the cabin. I turned around and stared at the moon as images of my sister pulling her jeans down less than a few yards behind me teased me. I waited, wishing she would hurry up.

"Okay, all done. Thanks." Emma said after a while.

I hadn't heard my sister step up behind me and her voice startled me.

"My turn. I'll meet you back inside." I said, watching Emma walk towards the verandah.

I was actually glad for the cold air on my bare cock as I tried to piss. It helped to quell my erection after a while. Once I had finished I joined Emma back on the couch. Her boots were off and she was curled up on the couch again.

"Are there any blankets around here?" she asked.

I took my boots off and pushed them aside.

"Probably in the bedroom. I'll check." I told her.

I returned with a large blanket that one of our aunts had made when we were kids. I handed it to my sister and sat down beside her. Emma spread the blanket out over us and cuddled beside me. Her thigh was pressed to mine and her breast brushed over my arm. Having the blanket to hide my erection was even more welcome than it keeping us warm.

"What time is it?" Emma said.

"Almost nine." I informed her after checking my watch.

"It seems later since it's so dark." she said.

Once again the silence that I dreaded enveloped us. I fixed my eyes on the window on the other side of the camp while all sorts of thoughts that a brother should not have about his sister crept into my mind.

"I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight." Emma said.

"You can have the bed." I offered.

"No. It'll be warmer here by the fire." she explained.

I nodded, concluding that my sister's reasoning made sense.

"Okay. I'll take the bed then." I said.

"No," she said, clutching my arm "stay here. You can keep me warm."

"Ah... okay." I agreed, although I had mixed feelings about it.

"When was the last time we slept together?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," I grunted "probably when we were five or six."

"That's another first I can claim then." she said.

"Huh?" I turned to give my sister a confused look.

"Not only was I the first girl you saw topless, but I was the first one you slept with too." Emma gave me a grin as her eyes met mine.

"Yeah, but not the last, thank god." I shot back.

"Oh... and how many have there been since me?" she asked. Her dark eyes narrowed as they met mine. She smiled.

"Not enough." I said with a guffaw.

"What ever happened to that girl you were hanging around with a few months ago... Kelly?" she asked.

"Keri," I corrected "she went back to her ex-boyfriend."

"I'm sorry. She seemed nice -- big boobs too." my sister remarked with a knowing smile.

I nodded and grinned.

"That's the first thing you notice about a girl, isn't it?" my sister asked.

"Don't all guys?" I retorted.

"True," she conceded "at least that's where their eyes go when they talk to me."

I grinned, but kept silent.

"What? What's that grin for?" Emma asked, giving my a quick shake by my arm.

"Nothing." I said.

"No. Tell me, Brad." she insisted.

"I was just thinking that it's not surprising." I admitted, then sighed.

"Are they really that nice?" Now my sister's voice didn't sound simply curious; it had a hint of arousal and flirtatiousness.

"Come on, Em -- you're my sister."

"So, when has that ever stopped you from staring at them?" she countered, still sounding excited.

I turned my head and gave my sister a guilty frown. When she looked at my face her expression changed. Now she seemed either sympathetic or understanding.

"I really don't think you're a pervert, Brad." she whispered.

"Lots of people would." I said, sounding chagrined.

"Well, in that case, I don't care if you are. You're my little brother and I love you."

"I love you too, Em."

Emma's hand was resting on my arm, just below my elbow. Her breast was pressed harder to it now too.

"You're not the only one who's a pervert anyway." she said, almost whispering.

"Yeah... the world's filled with them." I replied.

"No. I meant that I'm just as bad as you." she elaborated.

"I don't know," I said "that's none of my business."

"If I tell you something -- a confession -- do you promise not to get mad?" she asked.

"Uh... I guess." I said, although felt like I was writing a blank cheque.

"Earlier, when we went out so I could pee... I sort of peeked at you before I came back in." My sister's voice was low and tentative as she spoke.

"What?" I blurted out, unable to believe what I'd heard.

Emma nodded and gave me a weak smile.

"You mean you watched while I was pissing?"

"No... I came in before that, but I saw you, Brad..."

"You couldn't have seen much," I said "it was dark out."

"I saw enough," she grinned "there's a lot to see too. God, what made you so hard?"

I frowned and turned my head away.

"Me?" she asked, sounding surprised and hopeful.

"Can we forget about this, Em, please?" I begged.

"The first time you saw my tits -- could you forget about that?" she countered.

"The first time? That was the only time." I exclaimed.

My sister gave me a disbelieving smile. "Maybe the only time when I was completely topless, but there have been plenty of times you looked at them down my tops -- like when I was taking my boots off earlier."

I said nothing. I let my silence be an admission of guilt.

"I love you, little brother, and I'm glad that you're a pervert." Emma squeezed my arm and kissed my cheek.

"Why are you glad?" I asked.

"Because it means that I'm not the only one who thinks about us doing nasty things." she revealed.

"You..." I said, too surprised to finish the sentence.

"You didn't really believe that I can't go out and pee by myself, did you?"

"Yes... I thought you were scared."

"I felt so naughty pulling my jeans and panties down with you standing there." she said in a soft voice.

"My back was turned though..."

"I wondered if you'd take a peek at me."

"No. No way." I said, shaking my head.

"I bet it crossed your mind." she said in a long drawl.

I admitted to nothing. My jaw was tight as I looked into my sister's eyes. Her cheeks looked flushed, but maybe it was the glow of the candle coloring her soft skin.

"Or maybe you're just more interested in seeing my tits than my kitty." she suggested in a shy whisper.

I could feel my heart race. Illicit thoughts about my sister swirled around my head, feeding my arousal, but one question superceded them.

"Em, why are you talking like this? I mean, it's not that I don't like it, but... things with us have never been like this, you know...?"

Emma sighed and I felt her loosen her grip on my arm. She eased away from me a bit while she thought.

"I know... I know things between us have always been, well, proper -- for the most part anyway. But let's be honest, Brad, we've both thought about each-other like... that." Emma gave me a nervous smile, hoping I would understand what she meant, even if she couldn't bring herself to be more direct.

"Yeah... you're right." I admitted.

"I never planned any of this, Brad," she said "the deer running out -- us getting stuck here. It sort of all just happened. Maybe things happen for a reason. There are no coincidences. Call it fate, or whatever. But don't you find this romantic -- us cuddling on the couch in this little camp in the woods during a storm, with just a candle burning?"

Emma pulled me closer and rested her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as she wiggled closer to me.

I had never considered myself the romantic type. None of the girls I knew had ever accused me of that. Sure, I had entertained many fantasies about my older sister -- some of them so raunchy I was ashamed of myself -- but that was just sex. I had never once elevated it to what anyone would consider 'romance'. But as I reflected on Emma's statement I think I understood what she meant. I was far from experienced sexually. The handful of encounters I'd had with girls had mostly been in my parents' car, although a couple had been in the bedroom of a girlfriend some afternoons. But I had never been in a situation like I found myself in with my sister: a secluded cabin... snow gently falling... golden candlelight bathing a beautiful woman as we held one-another beneath a thick blanket, listening to a fire crackle in a stove.

If this was what romance was, I liked it. Maybe I liked it so much because my companion was my sister, but that did not matter to me at that moment.

"Yes, but I'm not really sure what counts as romantic." I told my sister.

"This." she whispered.

I slipped my right arm around Emma and held her to me. My hand glided up and down her narrow back. She draped her arm over my stomach and pressed her chest to me. It was as though she had read my mind once more. I closed my eyes and smiled. I breathed in the scent of her hair and concentrated on the feeling of her breasts on me and how her back felt as I rubbed it. Now I welcomed the silence. Our gentle touches said much more than our voices could have.

When my hand slid down the curve of my sister's hip to her firm ass I waited for her to protest. Instead, I felt her shift her hips and let out a quiet moan. My palm slid over Emma's round ass and I squeezed it. It was as firm as I had imagined. I could feel her body heat through her tight jeans as I cupped her ass in my hand.

"You've never touched me there before." she remarked, sounding pleased by my groping.

"There are lots of places I haven't touched you." I said, feeling no need to be shy or couch my words.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"What guy wouldn't?" was my answer.

"A few weeks ago, when you hugged me that night in your room before I went to bed -- you touched my boob." she reminded me.

"Yes." I said, in a guilty admission.

"I thought for a minute that you were going to do more than just brush your fingers over it." she revealed.

"I didn't dare to."

"I would have let you." she said.

My mind reeled with the implications of my sister's revelation, but I was still too nervous or apprehensive to move my hand to her chest. Once again there was that silence between us. It was as though we were both trying to read each-other's mind. This was more than a dance. It was more like a battle, where one person tries to anticipate his opponent's next move so as to not leave himself vulnerable.

"Yes." my sister said, as if she was conceding defeat.

"Yes, what?" I asked, hoping she meant what I thought.

"Yes, I'd let you now -- if you wanted to." Emma sounded shy and insecure.

"You know I want to, Em."

"Then go ahead, Brad, before I chicken-out."

Emma's right breast was firm and heavy as my palm pushed up at it through her cardigan. The few grief feels I had gotten as we hugged had not prepared me for this moment. I could feel the seams of her bra through her cardigan as I squeezed and rubbed her breast. Her hard nipple poked into my palm and I ran my thumb over it. Emma moaned and arched her back, pushing her breast into my hand. I gripped it harder, watching it mould into a firm, round ball.

"Here... just a sec..." Emma said as she leaned away.

I watched as my sister's fingers worked at the buttons of her cardigan. Once it was unbuttoned all the way she tugged it off her shoulders and cast it aside. I stared at her white bra. It pushed her ample breasts upwards into two firm orbs. I licked my lips as I looked at her nipples outlined against the thin cotton.

Emma gave me a modest smile and appeared nervous. She placed her hands on her thigh and thrust her chest out a bit, displaying herself for me, waiting for my reaction.

"You're beautiful, Em." I whispered in a throaty voice.

Emma let out a bashful giggle.

"No, I'm not, but thanks." she said.

"No, you are. You're perfect." I told her.

Instead of waiting for me to do what I wanted to do my sister reached up and slid the straps of her bra from her slender shoulders. She reached behind her and unclasped it. As Emma's bra slid down her arms I noticed how her breasts shook a bit. They hung down with a graceful, upswept curve so her nipples pointed towards my wet lips. I gasped when I saw her hard nipples appear. They were thick and a light brown, with slightly lighter rings encircling them of about an inch in diamater. I needed to suck on them. I stared at my sister's bare chest. Although dozens of thoughts raced through my mind I was too overcome with arousal and enchantment to speak.

"Do they look okay?" she asked as her eyes darted from mine.

"I told you -- you look perfect." I said.

"Touch me, Brad. I won't stop you -- not tonight."

I placed my hands on my sister's waist. I had touched her there before, many times, but always through her clothes. I was overwhelmed by how soft and warm her skin was. I would have been content to just caress her sides, her back and flat stomach. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders. I saw her breasts sway as she moved. I cupped her left one in my hand. I squeezed it and ran my fingers over her silky, smooth skin. She shuddered and gripped my shoulders harder.

"Tell me something: how many times have you thought about doing this?" she asked.

"About as much as you." I retorted.

Emma laughed, then moaned when she felt my lips tugging at her nipple.

"Oh god, Brad." she sighed.

My tongue darted out and swirled around my sister's left nipple. I pinched it between my lips and sucked hard as I gave her breasts a squeeze. Emma was breathing faster. When my mouth moved to her other nipple she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. She held my head in her hand and drew my closer.

"That feels so good," she breathed "keep sucking on them."

I was holding both of my sister's breasts in my hands, trying to hold all of them in my palms, although I couldn't. My mouth alternated from one nipple to the other. I licked and sucked at them, listening to her moan and feeling her hand stroke my back.

When I felt Emma's hand slide up my thigh and caress my hard cock through my jeans I flinched and pulled my mouth away from her bosom. My eyes met hers.

"Ever since I saw it outside when you were pissing, I wanted to feel it. No... long before that." she confessed with a shy smile.

Emma's hand rubbing my shaft through my jeans felt wonderful. I was overcome with lust and arousal, but I suddenly grew worried that I would cum in my jeans if she kept doing what she was. I pushed her hand away and gave her an apologetic smile. She seemed to understand, which I was both thankful and embarrassed about.

"Getting too excited?" she asked with an understanding smile.

I nodded and gave her a reluctant smile.

Emma never said another word. When she pulled the blanket from over us and slid to the floor I still did not realize what she had in mind. It was only when her hands slid up my thighs to the button of my jeans as she knelt in front of me that I knew what she intended.

"Let me take care of it for you." she said as her eyes tilted up to mine.

When Emma pulled at my zipper I already knew what she was planning on doing. Girls had done this for me before, but I had never wanted any of them more than I wanted my sister.

"Lift up." Emma said as she tugged at my underwear and jeans.

I shifted my hips, pushing my swollen cock towards my sister's face. She pulled, dragging my underwear and jeans down towards my knees.

My hard cock began to rise once it was freed from my tight underwear and jeans. It rose until the swollen, reddish head was aimed towards my sister's slightly open mouth. She licked her lips as she observed it. I felt it throb. The head was shiny with precum and I wanted to stroke it.

Emma's fingers were gentle and soft as they glided down my shaft. She caressed my balls, then held them in her hand before giving my cock a squeeze.

"What do you want your big sister to do?" she asked as her dark eyes lifted up to my face.

"Whatever you want." I told her, breathing harder.

"Tell me, Brad." Emma's words sounded more like pleading than encouragement.

"Suck it." I begged.

When I felt Emma's warm, wet lips wrap around the head of my cock I moaned and lifted my hips from the couch. I felt my cock slide deeper into her warm mouth. She sucked harder and gripped the base of my shaft. My sister moaned as she moved her lips over my cock, drawing me deeper into her mouth. My hands went to her head and I felt her thick, dark hair become entwined with my fingers. I held her head, pulling her down on my engorged cock. My sister sucked hard, moving her wet lips up and down my thick shaft. She moaned as her tongue teased my cock.

"Oh, god, Em... I'm going to..." I moaned in a deep voice.

I never finished my sentence. Moments later I felt my muscles tense and my back arch. My cock felt thicker than ever before as I released one stream after another of my thick cum into my sister's wet mouth. Emma was still sucking on me as I began to grow soft. She moved her lips up my shaft. They slipped from the head with a faint noise as she broke the suction. She licked her lips as she looked up at me.

Emma sat back down on the couch beside me and pulled the blanket up over us. I was still catching my breath and calming down from my orgasm. My spent cock rested on my thigh, still wet from my sister's eager mouth. Her hand snaked over my thigh to my limp cock. She fondled it and my balls.

"Even when you're soft you feel great." she said.

"Thanks." I said, almost in disbelief.

Emma fondled my drained balls in her fingertips and ran her palm up my spent cock. I felt a surge of arousal, but it was not enough to make me hard again. My cock lay limp and shriveled against my inner thigh. I felt embarrassed and aghast as my sister played with it, trying in vain to bring it back to life. I tugged at my jeans and underwear, anxious to cover myself, but Emma stopped me.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers