Snowblind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

"No, take them off." she said. Her eyes met mine and I saw lust in them for probably the first time.

I grinned.

"I will if you will." I said.

I had fully expected my sister to protest, or put up an argument, but she didn't. Emma was always full of surprises. She sat up and fumbled beneath the blanket. I saw her stretch her legs out and rise up. Seconds later she tossed her jeans towards the middle of the floor. A few seconds later her black panties flew through the air towards her jeans. My sister gave me a defiant smile, waiting my next move.

I had not expected Emma to welcome my challenge, but now that she had I had no other option. The thought of pulling my jeans and underwear off made me feel shy and nervous, but the thought of being naked under the blanket with my sister won out. I shrugged my jeans and underwear off and threw them atop hers.

My sister gave me an approving smile and leaned against me once more. Her hand slid over my stomach. She held me to her and rested her head on my shoulder. I slipped my arm around her and held her to me. I kissed her forehead. She tilted her head up and smiled.

"I love you too, little brother." she said, almost whispering.

I did not know what time it was. I wasn't paying attention as my sister and I embraced one another on that small couch beneath the blanket. It was dark outside and that had skewed my perception, but time seemed to stop that night as Emma and I lay together naked, covered by only the blanket. It was only when I felt the cabin grow chilly that I realized I should toss some more firewood inside the stove. Emma seemed half asleep and I hated to disturb her.

"I should put some more wood in the stove." I said.

My sister sat up and leaned away from me. She brushed her tangled hair from her face and smiled.

"Okay." she said.

It was only when I sat up and looked at the wood lying on the floor beside the stove that I realized I would have to walk the few yards or less to them wearing nothing but my t-shirt. I looked back and gave my sister a nervous smile.

"Well, go ahead." she grinned.

"You pervert." I said with a laugh as I stood up.

I could feel Emma's eyes on me as I dropped more kindling and larger pieces of wood into the stove. I wasn't hard, not completely anyway, but I could feel my cock and balls sway and bounce as I moved. I knew that Emma was watching and I liked it. My shyness vanished and I took my time at the stove. I felt my cock begin to thicken and rise. By the time I turned to walk back towards my sister on the couch I was growing harder.

Before I could sit down on the couch Emma grabbed my hips. She tugged me towards her and began fondling my balls, watching my shaft swell and rise. Her tongue flicked over my slit and down my shaft, teasing me to a full erection.

"It looks like my big little brother is ready to have some more fun with his big sister." she said.

"I've been ready for years, Em. I said.

"Then don't keep me waiting any longer."

Emma stood up and pulled the blanket from the couch. She folded it in half then laid it out on the floor in front of the stove. If I had not been fully hard before that I certainly was when I watched her lie down on the blanket. She bent her knees and parted her legs as she smiled up at me. She looked more beautiful than any woman I could have ever imagined. Her firm breasts rose from her slim torso and her hard nipples pointed upwards.

"Come on." she beckoned as she reached her hands up towards me.

I knelt between my sister's knees. Her hands tugged at my arms, drawing me down on top of her. My cock felt as though it was hard as steel. I ran my eyes down my sister's exquisite body and noticed her wet lips between her soft thighs. They were parted slightly and I could tell that they were wet with her juice.

Emma ran her hand up my hard cock to my balls. She rubbed them and gave them a gentle squeeze before she gripped my shaft. She tugged at it, urging me closer.

"I want to feel this in me, Brad." she whispered.

When I felt the head of my cock slide over my sister's wet lips I moaned. I looked into her eyes and saw as much pleasure and excitement as I felt. I lowered myself onto her and pushed my shaft between her wet lips. She was tight -- much tighter than I had imagined -- and I felt her grip my shaft as it sank deeper into her.

"Oh, god, Brad." she moaned.

My sister clutched at my shoulders, urging me further down on top of her, deeper into her tight pussy. I began pushing my hips. My cock moved in and out of her and soon her moans grew louder.

"Oh god... fuck me hard, Brad." my sister moaned.

I could see Emma's breasts begin to shake and jiggle as I shoved my cock harder and faster in and out of her wet pussy. Her legs were wrapped around my back, holding me to her. I bent down and sucked hard on her left nipple. Emma arched her back to meet my mouth, pushing my shaft deeper into her.

"Don't stop, little brother," she begged "Jesus... your cock... I feel so full."

I gripped my sister's legs behind her knees and pushed then up until they were almost pressed to her chest. She was moaning louder and I was pumping my shaft in and out of her as hard as I could. We were not just having sex or making love. I was fucking my sister an it was what we had both craved for years.

"Don't... don't cum in me, Brad... anywhere but my pussy." Emma voice was breathy and ragged, but also pleading.

"Okay." I promised in a long breath, knowing I was getting close.

I pressed harder on the backs of my sister's knees. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. Her juices were running down towards her ass and they had made my shaft wet and shiny. Emma's breasts shook harder and I loved watching them shake. I fucked her harder, watching her nipples move about.

"Oh god... Brad... shit... fuck my cunt, you fucking pervert. Fuck your big sister." Emma moaned.

Years of pent-up lust welled within me. I let go of my sister's legs. They fell down on either side of me. I pulled my cock from her wet pussy and stroked it. Seconds later one burst after another of my thick cum shot from my cock. It splashed over Emma's breasts and chest, leaving white streaks on her soft skin.

I leaned back, breathing hard, watching my sister spread my sticky cum over her breasts. She bent down and swirled her tongue around her left nipple, then smiled up at me.

"I've waited so long to see you cum." she said.

I never replied; I was breathless. Instead I laid down and pushed my sister's knees up towards her chest. When my tongue slid up over her wet pussy she moaned. I jabbed the tip of my tongue against her clit, then began to flick it over it.

"Oh god... Brad." Emma moaned, clutching my head.

I spread my sister's wet lips apart with my thumbs and began swirling my tongue around her hard clit. She moaned louder and lifted her hips up from the blanket, pushing her drenched pussy against my mouth. I sucked at her lips and her swollen clit, listening to her moan. I had expected it to be longer, but soon I heard Emma cry out and curse. Her fingers clutched my hair as she came, grinding her pussy into my mouth. I kept licking and sucking her pink button until she collapsed and pushed me away.

"No... please... I can't take any more," she said "god, your tongue feels so good."

I looked down at my sister and gave her a proud smile. She was breathing hard and looked more satisfied than any woman I had ever known.

"You are a wonderful lover, little brother," she gasped "I'm going to be spoiled from now on."

I laughed.

"Thanks. You were pretty amazing too, Em."

I stood up and tugged my sister to her feet. I drug the blanket behind us. We collapsed on the couch and I spread the blanket out over us. Emma hugged me and fell asleep resting on my chest

I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke up. The sky was beginning to turn blue so I assumed it was morning. Emma was still sleeping on my chest. I hated to wake her. I wanted this moment to last for the rest of our lives, but I knew we had to get up and begin our long trek to the highway.

"Hey, sexy, time to wake up." I whispered as I gave my sister a gentle shake.

"Morning, lover." she smiled as she sat up and brushed her hair out of her face.

I wanted to kiss my sister's full lips, but two things prevented me: I feared that my breath probably smelled like Keith Richards' socks and I had never kissed Emma on the mouth before. I was afraid of how she would react to it. I leaned back and smiled.

Emma and I got dressed in silence. For me it was more than silence though. It seemed awkward and nervous. The night before had been the culmination of all my hopes and desires, but I feared that my sister had regretted it come the morning. I needed to know how she felt, but did not dare ask.

It was only after I had locked the door to the camp and had hid the key back inside the wood box that she spoke.

"What's with you, Brad? You're acting like last night never even happened." Emma sounded confused and hurt.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry," I said "I was just afraid that you might regret it. It was wonderful. I've wanted that for years, but I wasn't sure how you felt. I hope you feel like I do."

Emma stepped closer and hugged me. She smiled.

"I'll never regret it, Brad, -- even if it never happens again -- but something tells me it will, or at least I hope." she said.

My sister wrapped her arm around mine as we made our way up the narrow driveway towards the road. I heard a snowplough go by. It gave me a sense of relief. At least the road had been cleared and that meant that there might be some traffic on it. Maybe Emma and I could catch a ride to the main highway with someone.

When I saw Emma's car in the distance I felt encouraged, then remembered it was stuck beyond hope. We still had a long walk to the highway.

"Hold on." Emma said as we approached her abandoned Buick.

Emma unlocked the driver's side door and reached under the seat for her purse. I pushed my hands in the pockets of my coat and waited. When my sister pulled her cell phone from inside her purse and began punching buttons my eyes grew wide. My jaw went limp, then I smiled.

"Hello? Yes," Emma spoke into the phone "we're stuck in a snow bank out here on Campbell Road and we need a tow truck..."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers