All Comments on 'Snowboards & Hot Tubs Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
flip it36flip it36about 18 years ago
backbone

i loved your story, it has romance, sex and a great plot line that younger people can relate to... keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

I've read all of your stories on this site, and they are all amongst the best I have ever read. I mean, I find myself wanting to keep reading even after "the deed is done". Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man, to have that relationship!!!!

Outstanding erotica! Plenty of action, gentle but forceful, open commitment. Definitely a story I'd love to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn!

Damn dude! There is something about your stories! Keep it up! You are the best that I have seen on this site!

AlexandraAlexandraabout 16 years ago
Wow

I gave it a five because the sex was hot, fast and furious. I'd give it a six if I didn't have to read between the lines to realise whose point of view I was in. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucm

All that me or any one else should have to say it HOLY FUCKIG SHIT!!! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!!!!!! I read these just befor I got 2 sleep and they r such a turn on my finger in in my own wet pussy and I am finger fucking myself as I read along with the in and out motion of this story!!!!! It just makes me want 2 get fucked or to suck a dick!!! I really loved the part were the girl has all of her holes filled at the same time!!!! It was such a turn on!!! The only thing missing was a girl geting fucked in her puss and up her ass whill the third boy is sucking her hard boobs AND the second girl French kissing her and to put the cherry on top the last girl would be getting her pussy fingered by the girl getting fucked who is also playing with the third girls boobs!!!!! Now how about that for a turn on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great just like everything else uve published

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Snow job...

..but, hey, great fantasy. Good writing style, but readers would benefit from some transition detail between speakers. Often didn't know who was speaking for a couple of sentences. Distracts somewhat.

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 7 years ago

one of your most confusing stories so far, but still a very good one

thank you.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another well thought out and written chapter. I wish there had been more of this storyline but I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination ( memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES