Snowboards & Hot Tubs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. "I think I'll go talk to her. Thanks C." He vaulted off the log, then headed back towards our house at a brisk trot.

A few moments later, I heard jogging footsteps coming back to the log.

Ben must have one more question. "You forget something?"

"Only my heart." A female voice. I froze, not daring to turn around. From the moment I heard her voice my heart leapt. Taryn had come after me.

And then she was climbing up onto the log, grabbing my head and shoving her tongue down my throat. I wailed a sigh of relief into her mouth, happy just to be kissing her again. My heart was racing in the hope that the past few dozen minutes were only a nightmare, that she really loved me and I was only now waking up to that fact. But she hadn't said anything yet, so I didn't know. So I pulled away, questions everywhere on my face.

"Chris, I love you."

There were the words, and I was kissing her again, my face lit up brighter than a Christmas tree. Her mittens were rubbing the cold away from my face, on her lips a delightful smile.

Then she finally backed off, and set her face into her stern, serious mode. "We have to talk."

I nodded, mostly ready to listen and half bursting at the seams. She said it! She loves me!

"I didn't realize how much you meant to me until you were gone. I'm sorry I was so stupid, trying to put everything into a neat little package where we could have all the fun without any of the risk or emotions. But that was just empty. I love you, and I don't care about whatever risk there is that we might not work out. But I am NOT going to risk losing the best thing that has ever been in my life. If that means monogamous commitment and obligation, then so be it. And-"

"Shh..." I cut her off. "I never asked for a commitment. I never asked for obligation. All I said was that I care FOR you. All I ever wanted was a chance to see where this could take us. I just wanted to see if you were open to letting us finally fall in love."

My mind was frantically recalling every word I'd said to Ben about his relationship with Stephanie. There was a similar solution to address Taryn's concerns. "You were afraid of a relationship because of the commitment and the obligation. I'm not asking for that. I'm never going to require you to spend time with me, or throw tantrums when you want to go out with your girlfriends. You're never going to be obligated to come to boring work functions to entertain me. Just let desire to be with each other run its course. When something comes up, if you want to be with me, that's great. If you don't, I won't ever be expectant. I want to be open with this. Whatever makes you happy, then do it."

I took a deep breath. "But I want that caring to be there. I want you to admit how much we mean to each other. That's all I'm asking."

"I admit it. I love you. I've always loved you.

Beaming, I reached out and took her mittens into my hands. "Taryn, will you go out with me?"

She just smiled at me, tears once again coming to her face. "Yes, yes, of course. But god you're sexy, so can we just skip past the mini-dating romantic stuff and get right to the fucking?"

"I'll see what I can manage."

So arm in arm, we headed back to the house. In a way, it seemed like we were cheating the system. We were straddling a very thin fence between committed relationship and deep friendship-with-benefits, trying to have our cake and eat it too.

But I believed that I cared about her enough to let Taryn be her own person, with her own desires and wants. And she cared enough about me to let me be the same. We'd been such close friends for, well, forever, we knew how to be individuals around each other. And hey, we could come together to have a really good time whenever we wanted. We could just let the "US" grow from that.

***

"I'm coming!" Derrick pulled his rock-hard dick out from my mouth and began to spray his juice all over my face and tits. I just rotated my head and torso into the spray to try and get it spread over as much of me as possible. More fun for later.

Just a minute after that Ben's thick tree-trunk sent my pussy into ecstasy overload, his fingers working wonders at my clit as I crested over into a screaming orgasm, my cunt spasms squeezing him until I lifted myself out of his lap to let him spurt his juices all over my body.

I heard Chris roar out his orgasm, and then both Stephanie and Reiko were sliding out of the hot tub, leaving a panting Chris in their wake. They slid up to me, Stephanie leaning down to give me a hot kiss. "Aww, you're covered in jizz. That's okay. We'll clean it up."

Once the girls finished with my tongue bath, the guys were ready to go again. I looked at the clock on the wall. We still had an hour before we had to head back home. I slid into the hot tub, settling myself into Chris's lap and leaned forwards to kiss him.

When he pulled back from me, he smiled and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah. Can I do it again sometime?"

"Honey, you're never going to have to ask my permission. Do what makes you happy."

"Yeah, well what's going to make me happy right now is screwing your brains out."

-THE END-