Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill how's it feel?" he barked out.

Jill's body stiffened against me and she caught her breath. She gave me an odd look and opened her mouth to speak and then stopped. Then, we both heard a zipper being opened and knew Liam was pulling his cock out.

"Tell him," I told her.

She gave me a strange look staring into my eyes for a few seconds then said, "It feels really good."

"I hope Mike gets you off again. I like how you look when you cum," he answered, egging her on. Again there was no reply from Jill but some demon was now putting bizarre thought in my head.

"Show him your tits," I said into her ear.

As I whispered the command, it seemed like it came from another person standing in the corner, and this odd person wanted Jill to be seen, to be on display. Up until then, Jill was bent close to my chest, with the blanker hiding most of her and the only evidence of our lovemaking was the movements beneath the blanket, our moans and the noisy bed.

"He'll want more," Jill said, but it seemed more a statement than a warning.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do you want?" she quickly shot back.

For a moment I thought about the risks. I thought about just pulling her to my side and going to sleep. But, she had opened a window with the way she responded when Liam saw her climax and I had to see what else was out there.

"Show him your tits," I said again.

Jill slowly sat up straight in the bed without missing a beat on my cock, while staring at me the whole time. The blanket fell around her hip and she arched her back and tossed out her hair. I knew part of this was not my command it was her genetic need to act like a peacock - to be on display.

"Well if you're going to give a show I'll get a front row seat," Liam said, and within seconds he was sitting in the desk chair next to the bed no more than four feet away. His pants were open and he was stroking his fat cock. Jill looked over at him for just a second too long before she closed her eyes again.

"Those are damn nice tits, Jill. My first wife had ones just like those. Liked them pinched hard. You likes yours pinched?" he asked.

"Damn Mike, don't lay there having all the fun, pinch on em," he demanded after several seconds when Jill didn't respond.

For some reason, I did what he said. I had done the same thing dozens of times before when we were making love but, this time Jill started going crazy. Her mouth fell open and a long moan escaped. She started tossing her hair around and her pussy seemed to get even wetter.

I was so enjoying Jill's show that it wasn't until Liam was pulling the pants off his legs that I realized he was getting naked. His shirt was already off and when he was done he sat back in the chair. His body was completely covered in thick hair like some man-bear, and his large belly hung so low that all I could see was about 4 inches of his cock protruding from below with its fat head. Jill saw him too and tried not to look but I could see that her eyes kept going back to him.

Before long, I could see him getting antsy, and with his eyes locked onto my fiancé I feared he was going to reach out.

"Liam, stay in the chair," I told him, trying to regain some control.

"Whatever Jill wants," he replied, staring at her.

"Just stay there," I demanded.

He didn't stay still for a minute before I saw him lifting his naked body from the chair.

"Stay there," I tried to command, but he ignored my words and moved behind Jill.

From his spot, I realized he could watch her rising and falling on my cock. He was also in a position where neither Jill nor I could see him easily, which had the effect of increasing the sexual tension in the room even further.

"You are one hot woman," I heard him hiss to my fiancé, "Mike you're going to share, aren't you."

"Just watching Liam, no touching. Get back in the chair," I called out but, my demands got no response. At the same time, the feelings from Jill's pussy were too incredible to stop.

I could see Jill looking over her shoulder trying to keep an eye on Liam but from my position I could see nothing except an occasional fat thigh when he moved to the side. Suddenly, her back went stiff and she pushed her chest against my hands.

"What's wrong? What's he doing?" I asked.

"He's touching my back," Jill replied.

Leaning as far as I could to the side without losing Jill, I looked around her and saw that he was leaning forward from the end of the bed and was using his right hand to rub on her back.

"Cut it out Liam or we are going to stop," I threatened.

"Calm down. No ones being hurt," he replied, not stopping his touching.

Jill's motions on top of me were getting erratic and when I looked up her eyes were almost closed and her mouth was hanging open. She licked her lips and took her breaths in short gasps, and it was clear that the scene was making her very excited.

My God I thought, here is my girlfriend, my fiancée, the future mother of my children getting turned on by an old fat hairy dock worker. Maybe Liam was right, maybe there were some things to learn about her.

Jill stopped her movements and for a moment the room went dead quiet, and I cringed thinking this was where she was going to launch on me in a tirade about not protecting her.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She said allowing me to breathe again.

She climbed off me, and showing amazing modesty given the circumstances, got out of bed and moved swiftly to the small bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, I looked at Liam who was smiling widely with heavy alcohol affected eyes.

"Don't fuck it up Lad," he counseled. When I didn't respond he went on.

"You know what I said before. You've seen a bit now but there's more for sure. No one will ever need to know too," he said, while chuckling a bit at the end.

"This is freaking me out," I said to him. It was an honest answer but one that showed him some opportunity.

"Just get it started than let it go on its own," he replied, with his hand now fondling his large balls.

"No way," I said, shaking my head trying to find some clarity. The toilet flushed and the water started in the sink.

"Don't fuck this up or you'll always wonder. No one will ever know," Liam said again, as the door opened.

Jill left the door open and the dancing light behind her illuminated her slender, naked body as she moved the few feet to the bed. Liam gave out an admiring whistle as she stepped past him, and surprisingly he didn't try to make a grab. She sat down next to me, her legs tightly together, before I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her onto her back in the middle of the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Mike, you asshole," he exclaimed.

"Show's over," I replied.

At first, we lay still next to each other but there seemed to be some sensual pulsing between our bodies, and I pulled her closer to me squeezing her hard. I began to kiss her and whisper to her how beautiful she was while I thought about Liam's words. She pulled my hand to her breasts, and I began massaging them as we continued kissing.

I was truly torn. Part of me wanted to push the envelope -- to challenge Liam's view but it was frightening too. After his initial outburst he had gone quiet, and I sensed he was in the chair watching but I didn't lift my head to look.

Jill couldn't keep still. Despite Liam being only feet away her body was undulating against mine sensually.

"I'm so horny," she whispered, into my ear.

"Let him go to sleep first," I whispered back.

"Okay," she replied but, in a needy way.

Jill's hand found my dick and started squeezing and stroking it slowly. I was hoping the alcohol would overcome Liam and he would go back to sleep quickly.

"Why don't you suck on him a bit?" Liam spoke, startling us both.

"Liam, go to sleep," I demanded. Almost as soon as the words left my mouth Jill's head started down my body, stopping to kiss my nipples, and then continuing.

"Jill!" I exclaimed, truly surprised by her actions.

Jill, in her horny and inebriated state, inhaled my dick into her warm and wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head on each stroke which had my back arching in no time.

"Goddamn son you can't have all the fun," I heard Liam speak, which brought me back to reality.

"Go lay down and jackoff," I told him, hoping he would leave us alone.

Jill's mouth was driving me crazy and I was getting close to cumming, reaching that point where nothing else matters. I had my hands on the back of her head guiding her up and down when she suddenly tried to pull away.

"No not yet," I implored her. The more she squirmed the harder I held her head until with a sudden jerk she pulled away.

"Oh my god, Oh shit. He's licking me!" Jill exclaimed.

I looked quickly over her shoulders and saw that in moving down to suck on me her body had become positioned on the bed in such a way that her butt was near the edge. The covers were off her lower half and the top of Liam's greasy hair behind her ass was all I could see.

The first thought that flashed through my brain was how this fat old man had gotten there so deftly without causing the bed to move. That thought was quickly replaced when I saw Jill trying to use her legs to squirm away from his invading mouth. But, before she could make progress, he grabbed her ass and flipped her onto her knees.

"Mike his tongues in me," she exclaimed, looking to me for help.

I looked into her eyes for several seconds then pulled her up to kiss her. At first she turned her head but I grabbed her chin and forced the kiss and she accepted it passively.

"You're beautiful," I told her.

"Do you love me? Tell me you love me," she implored.

"I love you Jill," I said sincerely, and kissed her again.

I began to plant soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks, ears and lips all the time whispering how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. I could tell Liam's efforts were taking hold as she began to breathe in short quick breaths, struggling to be still. I had never been big on giving oral sex only doing it a few times for Jill, and I'm sure not very well. Her reactions certainly seemed more intense than I was used to, which made our kissing difficult.

At that moment, he flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and dove head first into her wet pussy. Jill grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers and we kissed deeply as she whimpered into my mouth. We broke our kiss and I lay next to her now the complete voyeur and watched her other hand, the one that I had been holding, move down to Liam's head. His tongue played her young taut body like a musical instrument finding every chord and hitting every note. The whole time, his shaggy head and full beard filled the space between her legs never stopping, never lifting to catch his breath or look around.

I could see Jill's legs start to stiffen and her neck muscles begin to strain, and it was obvious he was taking her towards an orgasm. She had been quiet throughout, which is her nature, but as the climax approached she started getting vocal. Softly at first with soft sighs and moans that then turned louder and urgent as she pleaded.

Just when Jill was about to let go, Liam stopped. He lifted his head and I saw him smile but he made no movement for several seconds.

"Don't stop. I'm so close," Jill begged, as her hands pulled at his hair and her body writhed seeking contact with something.

Liam lifted his belly showing the full length of his fat cock with its large head. He stroked it several times while looking down at my fiancé.

"I know you want to feel this," he stated.

Jill's hip continued to move still feeling the tongue that was no longer there. This was the moment of truth and with all my power I remained silent, deciding it was Jill that needed to make the decision.

"Mike?" she whined, seeking guidance. The tension in the room was profound and my silence left her alone and vulnerable.

After several more seconds she asked again, "Mike, what do you want me to do?"

I stayed silent and despite Jill searching my face for an answer I remained expressionless. Then with a barely perceptible movement Jill's head moved up and down, and Liam immediately lifted his large, heavy body over her.

"Put it in you." I heard him tell her, and saw her hand fumbling between them.

"Ohhhhhhhh..,ohhh God yes!" Jill suddenly exhaled.

"Damn that's good." Liam pronounced at the same time, and I knew that he was inside her.

Liam body was so big that all I could see of Jill was her legs from the knees out and her arms from the shoulders out which were wrapped around his large torso, and her face was completely blocked by his large head and greasy hair. Slowly at first, then faster, his hairy ass started its back and forth motion causing the fat to ripple in waves. It looked like some wild beast was taking Jill.

"Uhhhh, uhhh.." She responded to his deep thrusts, as his heavy body and fat cock forced the air from her lungs.

"You like it?" I asked, her no longer able to be quiet.

Rather than a verbal reply, her legs rose so that her feet were touching his large ass and her hands gripped his shoulders tightly. Liam pounded into her relentlessly and the time ticked by. I had tried several times to speak with her but was unsuccessful, as her voice seemed only able to communicate, through whimpers and moans, the joy she was receiving from his cock.

Soon, the short gasps and continuous whining let us know that Liam was bringing her close. All the time, he was quiet seemingly completely focused on driving his cock deep inside Jill.

"Oh, don't stop," Jill demanded, as her legs stiffened and her hands pawed at his broad shoulders indicating she was close.

"OHHH YES, OH MY GOD YES. FUCK ME. DON'T STOP. FUCK ME GOOD." Jill wailed, as her body was consumed by a powerful orgasm.

Her legs kicked into the air and her pelvis slammed against Liam's meeting him wetly on each thrust. Her hands were pawing his shoulders and back as if searching for something and, although I couldn't see her face, there was a wailing sound from her like a hurt animal. In all our lovemaking, I had never seen her react so powerfully. Liam slowed but didn't stop and Jill's moans turned to whimpers and then I heard soft crying.

"Oh so good, so good," she cried several times.

Finally he did stop and it became quiet in the room except for their breathing, and I lay there next to her in shock from the power of their mating.

"Get off her," I said, prodding Liam on the shoulder.

"I haven't got my nut yet," He replied, and although I wanted to call him all kinds of four letter word names, I managed to stay calm wanting only to get to Jill.

Liam reluctantly rolled off her and I couldn't keep from looking between them as his large cock slid from her now gaping hole. When she was free, she looked up at me with heavy eyes, her body covered in a film of sweat.

"Do you love me?" she whispered.

"Yes, of course baby," I told her, stroking her hair.

"Make love to me," she panted, now pulling me to her.

I let her have her way and seconds later we were joined. Me, flat on my back and her on top, with her naked form on display, glistening in the flickering candle light.

She rode me fast and leaned forward to kiss me.

"I love you. Tell me you love me," she demanded.

"I love you Jill," I replied sincerely. I wasn't sure how we would deal with tonight but knew it wasn't the time for confrontation.

Liam's cock had done a number on Jill, stretching her pussy so its normal snugness was not there, and Jill's eyes were boring straight into mine as if she was searching for some sign of anger or contempt. Strangely, I didn't feel either. Rather I felt a lot of confusion but also arousal. Liam had been right after all and I was struggling to process that reality.

From nowhere, Liam appeared standing to one side of the bed alongside Jill and I could see his large cock, now wet with Jill's juices, hanging from below his belly. His big meaty and calloused hands reached out and took Jill's nipples between his fingers.

"Ohhhh...don't," Jill exclaimed, moving her shoulders to try and break free but at the same time I could feel her pussy tightening on my cock.

"Bet she's squeezing on you ain't she?" Liam asked, as if reading my mind.

My answer was to grab her hips with both hands and pull her tighter against my cock. Jill continued to stare into my eyes but now hers were glazy and her mouth was partly open.

"Fuck her good Mike then I want some more," Liam announced.

I wanted to cum badly but, for some reason, I couldn't get there as my mind was still locked into the sight and sounds of their coupling. It seemed Liam was reading my mind again.

"Let her suck on you why I do her doggie," he suggested.

"Suck on me," I said to her, my lust and curiosity now stronger than my sense.

"Mike?' Jill questioned.

"Suck on me," I said to her again.

This time without hesitation Jill dismounted and moved down and took my cock in her mouth. She tried to lie flat but Liam grabbed her by the hips and lifted her to her knees, and when he got her into position, he lifted his belly and pushed himself into her very wet pussy.

It didn't take long for me to lose her. She struggled to keep a rhythm on my cock while Liam stroked her. After several minutes she gave up and just rested her head on my stomach, drool coming from her mouth along with the whines and grunts caused by his movements. Liam's words were again coming true and taking a page from his book; I reached down and took her nipples between my fingers pinching softly and then harder.

"That's right. Keep it up. She's squeezing my cock now," he stated.

"Don't cum in her, she's not protected," I told him, suddenly remembering the situation.

"Okay man," he answered, between grunts.

Liam grabbed her hips firmly in his hands and was pulling her forcibly against him on each thrust, and Jill lifted herself onto her elbows, still straddling my body with her head slowly shaking back and forth inches from my stomach.

The couple began moaning together, almost in chorus as Liam's fat cock reigniting her passion. Jill came first. It wasn't as big as her first but I could feel her body spasm as she moaned and whimpered. Her orgasm must have set him off because soon thereafter his moves became more pronounced and his grunts louder.

"Pull out," I reminded him, but it was too late.

"Ughhhh man, damn, damn...it's fucking good. Sweet fucking pussy," he exclaimed struggling to catch his breath.

Liam stayed connected to her for a few seconds then with a plop his cock exited and he flopped back into the chair. Jill with labored movements slid up on me until her head was next to mine.

"Mike, that's first class pussy. You're a lucky man," he said, still breathing hard.

I was suddenly taken by a burning need to add my semen to Jill's pussy. Rather than respond to Liam, I flipped her over and slid my dick effortlessly into her sloppy hole. Jill's body was so limp I had to reach down and pull her legs around me.

"That's it Mike, we'll keep her filled till we get rescued," Mike laughed.

For some reason, rather than anger me, his words inspired me to fuck her harder. Unlike last time, I soon felt that familiar feeling in my balls and quickly added my cum to Liam's. Jill had regained some energy and held my shoulders with her hands as I finished but remained quiet.

After catching my breath, I rolled off and pulled her into a spoon position against me. I kissed her neck and told her I loved her but she stayed quiet. I wasn't sure whether she was upset, exhausted or both so I continued holding her tight thinking it was the best course to take.

I felt the bed move and looked up to see Liam crawling next to Jill. It seemed pointless to argue the point, so I stayed silent as he slid in next to her, and fortunately, it wasn't long before he began snoring - the alcohol and the exertions from the sex evidently taking hold.