Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we still getting married?" Jill suddenly spoke, in a very soft whisper.

"Yes, don't worry. Just go to sleep," I said to her, pulling her tighter to me.

For some reason, I lowered my hand to her pussy and gently prodded her to spread her legs so I could feel inside. She was unbelievably wet and when my finger entered I could feel the gooey wet cocktail of mixed semen. It was very erotic to me for some strange reason and my cock hardened against Jill's butt.

"Did it turn you on?" she whispered in the same soft voice, probably inspired by my new erection.

"Yes," I answered without elaboration, knowing what she meant.

Soon thereafter I fell into a fitful sleep struggling to find a good position in the crowded bed. Later I awoke to the sound of voices speaking softly.

"Don't." I heard Jill say with a gasp. Pretending to be asleep, I could see that Jill was now close to Liam in the crowded bed. "Had he pulled her over or had she moved on her own?" I asked myself.

"You're a good fuck," he told her.

"Thanks," Jill replied softly. Normally, I would have expected that type of statement to generate a negative response from her but the tone in her voice seemed to have an element of pride.

"You ever had one this big?" Liam asked.

"No," she answered, after a short pause.

"Don't," I heard her say again, but her voice lacked conviction.

There were slow movements under the cover but I couldn't make out what was happening. They were facing each other on their sides so I assumed that Liam was trying to fondle her somewhere, and I continued to feign sleep now very curious how Jill would react and deal with the attention.

"You're wet again, baby," Liam stated, removing the question about where his hands were. Jill didn't respond and after a brief silence Liam followed, "Open your legs."

There was some more movement and then Liam said, "Yeah like that."

I heard Jill suck in her breath and then she started emitting barely audible moans. I could see Liam's shoulder moving and assumed he was working her with his fingers.

"Mmmm," the sound came from Jill, now louder.

"Feel good, baby?" he asked, and after several seconds with no answer he repeated himself.

"Yeah," She replied with lust in her voice.

"Do you want me to fuck you again?" he asked boldly.

"Suck my nipples," she demanded, and I saw Liam's head move to them.

"Ummm...uhhhh....yes," I heard Jill responding, and I could hear the sound of Liam's lips kissing and sucking.

"Let's fuck," Liam stated, again.

I had to force myself to remain quiet listening intently, very interested in how Jill would reply. I knew she was more aroused than she had ever been and wondered if she had any control at this point. Had she had enough or was there more to come I wondered? Was she worried about our future?

"Mike's asleep," she replied, not really giving an answer.

"We'll be quiet he won't wake up," Liam replied, answering what was probably her real concern.

"We can't," she answered, but again her voice lacked conviction.

"Yeah we can. He already let you once," Liam said.

"Not in bed. In the bathroom," she finally answered, after a long silence.

"Okay baby that sounds good," Liam replied, and I immediately felt the bed move as he got up. Jill was slower getting up, and clearly trying to get out without waking me. When she did, they left hand in hand leaving my eyesight as they moved towards the bathroom behind me. I heard the door creak as it was closed slowly taking away the dim candlelight. When it stopped, I turned over still feigning sleep until I could tell they were not watching. Getting up, I moved to the closed door feeling my way in the dark.

"You suck a mean cock," I heard Liam announce, just as I arrived.

I pictured Jill on her knees in front of Liam's heavy, hairy body with his fat cock sliding through her full lips. A couple minutes later Liam announced he was ready to fuck her and there was some rustling behind the door then a grunt from him and moan from Jill. The sounds started coming in rhythm and I knew he was taking her.

There was a trick to closing the door and making it stay and suddenly it creaked open about six inches causing me to freeze in panic. I fully expected to get busted when they looked out to check on me but they must have been too deep in their lust because they just kept going. The door opens facing the shower and they were not in view so I moved quietly so I could look in the crack around the hinges.

In the candlelight, I could see Liam had Jill bent over the countertop pounding her from behind. She was on her toes and his hands were cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples. They were using the mirror to look at each other.

There was no denying that Jill was enjoying it. Her mouth was open and her eyes wild with excitement. Liam was thrusting slowly but hard and deep forcing a moan from Jill on each stroke. Liam took one hand, turned her head and kissed her sloppily on the mouth to which she passionately reciprocated. Amazingly, it was the kissing that upset me more than their sneaked sex.

"Have you ever had it this good?" he asked her the followed when she didn't reply, "Tell me."

"No, never like this," she finally answered, and he kissed her again.

"I'm going to fuck you ever hour till we get out," he said to her.

"Okay," she answered. It was a simple reply but one that communicated her complete submission to Liam.

They continued mating with Liam steadily prodding her with his words along the way, building her arousal. I saw her biting her lip to try and stay quiet, and she fell forward putting her hands on the mirror to maintain her balance but, her body began to shake and despite her efforts she couldn't hold back her moaning as another orgasm swept through her.

"I want to come in your mouth," Liam announced, after her breathing slowed.

He turned her and pushed her to her knees where Jill used her right hand to stroke him and suck on his head, concentrating on the first couple inches. Slowly, she worked more into her mouth until most of it disappeared as she bobbed her head. It wasn't long before Liam's grunts became more urgent and with a muffled roar he emptied himself inside her pretty mouth

"Damn, a good fuck and a good cocksucker!" he exclaimed.

I rushed back to the bed and got back into position but, it was quiet for a while, and I thought maybe they were going to have another round before I finally heard the movement of their return. Jill climbed in very slowly and waited for Liam to get in bed as well before she pushed herself close against me. Liam's snoring came first, and then Jill's heavy breathing indicated she was sleeping, and finally I drifted off as well.

The sound of the radio woke me and I checked to see that it was 10:23 AM. Liam was sitting in the chair listening to the latest news report covered by a blanket. I could feel a bit of a hangover but overall felt better than I had feared. Jill was still curled up next to me but I sensed she was awake as well.

"Storm's clearing," Liam announced. "But they are saying in may take a couple days to dig out."

Jill's eyes opened and she stared at me for several seconds before speaking, "Think I'll take a shower."

Her statement prodded me to notice that she reeked of sex.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as she crawled over me and shamelessly walked naked towards the bathroom.

"Little headache but, I'm okay." She said, answering about the drinking instead of the sex. I stared at her ass as she made the few steps to the bathroom.

Jill didn't bother to close the door. She started the water and waited for several minutes for it to warm before stepping into the shower. As soon as she did, Liam spoke.

"Lad, you're going to have good fun with that woman if you don't fuck it up," he counseled.

"Liam why don't you join her in the shower?" I replied to him. My suggestion brought a big smile to his face.

"Now you're getting it," he said, and headed to the shower throwing the blanket off along the way.

It had now reached a point where I wanted to determine Jill's limits. Where was she going to say no or would she?

Liam stepped in and shortly after Jill pulled the curtain back and looked at me. I was propped on an elbow and just stared back. We held each other's gaze for several seconds before she let the curtain go leaving me just a slight view. I could see Liam's hands through the steam soaping her up spending lots of time on her breasts and pussy as she leaned back against him. Then he turned her and kissed her deeply. She didn't fight him and instead her arms went around his neck and she kissed back, and I knew his big cock had completely conquered her.

They rinsed and then Liam put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her knees. Her body blocked the view of his cock but I could see her head moving back and forth slowly. This went on for a few minutes until he lifted her to her feet and turned off the water. They toweled dry quickly and Liam led her back to the bed. I got up, grabbed the blanket Liam had discarded and sat in the chair as Liam positioned Jill in the center of the bed.

Rather than pushing himself into her, Liam began kissing her belly and thighs as she spread her legs open for him. His tongue danced around and teased her causing her to squirm before centering and tongue lashing her with long strokes. He used his hands to push her thighs back and began licking from her anus to her clit.

Jill grabbed his head pulling him hard against her. As far as I know she had never had her ass played with but she was clearly enjoying it. Liam lifted up long enough to instruct her to play with her nipples which she did, and I caught her eye for a few moments but when Liam pushed a finger into her pussy she arched her back and I lost her again.

Liam assaulted her pussy with his tongue and fingers until he pushed her over the edge. As she came, her hands went back to his head and she cried out loudly while her legs jerked in the air. One wave passed through which was followed by a second after that she began pulling on Liam.

"Put it in me now! I need you!" she begged.

Her language continued to surprise me but it was a huge turn on too. Liam obliged and raised himself over her then fell heavily down driving a deep moan from her. Like before, she was buried beneath his large body and I watched his big ass rise and fall as she cried out in joy. His cock in her seemed to extend her orgasm.

"Oh it's so fucking good!" She suddenly exclaimed, again, her language being so out of character.

"You tell him baby." Liam encouraged her not missing a beat, "She likes this big cock, Mike."

"Don't stop. I might cum again," She panted.

He had worked her pussy over so well that I could now hear it slurping with each stroke.

"I'm not sure I can cum again right now Mike. You might need to take over," Liam announced after several more minutes.

He took a couple more strokes then rolled off her falling on his back breathing hard. I immediately took his place and picked up where he left off but not filling her like he had.

"I love you sweetie," she whispered into my ear.

"Are you having fun?" I whispered back.

"Yes, I feel so naughty but it's exciting," she answered quickly.

"You are naughty," I replied.

"Are you angry?" she answered, her body pulling back from me.

"No baby, I like you naughty. I'm going to let him fuck you all he wants," I told her.

"Okay if it's what you want." She gasped, "I'll do it."

Liam had been quiet. Whether he couldn't hear, or chose to stay silent, I wasn't sure. I had just about forgotten about him when I felt his arm snake between Jill and me. Rising higher on my arms, I let him play with her breasts while I continued fucking her. First he just rubbed them but when he started pinching her nipples I could feel her pelvis jerk against me and her muscles tighten.

"Nothing like sharing a beautiful woman," Liam announced.

Next, he turned her head to him, and began kissing her while still plundering her nipples.

"Let's change again," Liam suggested, with clear lust in his voice.

I'm not sure why, but I went along with his suggestion and rolled off Jill with Liam right behind me taking my place. Jill didn't say a word and accepted him back into her with a deep moan. Liam got into his rhythm quickly and this time seemed to have more of a purpose. Jill's legs wrapped around him and her hands gripped his shoulders.

"Pinch her nipples like I was doing. I want to feel her squeezing," he said to me.

I moved up into position and started pinching them lightly and then harder as her moans got louder.

"Oh yeah, good feeling isn't it Mike," he said, and I knew his big cock was getting squeezed.

Jill was letting out continuous gasps and whimpers as her pussy and nipples were assaulted, and looking closely I caught her looking at Liam with passion on her face.

"It feels so good!" she exclaimed.

"I'm going to cum soon," Liam grunted.

"Do you want his cum baby?" I asked Jill, so completely aroused that I couldn't help myself.

"Yes, yes, I want it," she answered, without hesitation.

Less than ten strokes later Liam came inside her with a roar, pounding so hard against her I thought he might break the bed.

"Take it, take it all," he forced from his mouth.

"Yes, I can feel it," Jill gasped, with her eyes closed tightly.

Liam's remained on top of her with his body rigid and his breathing labored. When he finally flopped to her side, I looked down to see her pussy completely wet and still gaping open from his big cock. It was frightening and arousing at the same time. Had he launched his semen directly into her cervix? Was she right now being impregnated?

Jill made no move to cover up until she saw me staring, and then pulled enough of the blanket from underneath Liam to hide from the waist down. Liam thrashed about the bed until he was partly covered too. I went to the chair and wrapped the blanket around me and digested what was happening some more while looking at the lovers as they rested.

Jill and Liam fucked four more times until we were finally dug out a day and a half later. Liam was insatiable; I suppose realizing that getting a woman as beautiful as Jill at his age was a rare gift. Although Jill became sore from the constant sex, she never denied him, and put on her own wanton display of lust urging him with her words, using her mouth aggressively and receiving his seed inside her each time. I stayed the voyeur which seemed fine to them as neither challenged it or encouraged my participation.

Within an hour of the door being cleared, Liam was gone, stopping only long enough to give Jill a deep kiss while he held her nude body against him. The following day the roads had been cleared enough for us to head south. It was a week before Jill's body recovered enough that she was ready for any sex.

Amazingly, Jill didn't get pregnant and six months later we were married. We never really talked about those few days. Each time we tried the conversation would get stilted and difficult quickly. Before long, we had moved on with our lives and it seemed to be forgotten although, sometimes when we make love and her eyes are closed I wonder what she is thinking.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories