Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It slid in with little effort, her muscles gripping it. She gasped, and so did I. Her pussy was wet and ready, it's walls slippery, and seeming to pull me in deeper.

Finally, I was fully in her. We began to kiss. It was slow, and tender. I buried my hands in her hair as we continued to suck face. The only sounds were the smack of our lips and the squelch of my cock in her, slowly pushing in and out.

"You feel soooooo deep in me," she groaned.

"Do you think we can get deeper?" I asked.

Her gorgeous eyes opened wide, her mouth a tight line. The expression lasted only a moment, but it was perfect.

"We need your feet on my chest. Here... shift your butt so it's... y... yeah..." I whispered, as she rolled her ass upward off the bed, and I shifted my knees forward, supporting it.

"Ohhh," she groaned, as I made a few slow thrusts into her.

And then she moved her feet onto my chest, and as I pressed in, her breath caught, as my cock bottomed out in her.

"Ohhhhh-ho-ho..." she moaned.

"Good?" I asked with a smile.

She only moaned in response, but she nodded her head.

Short ragged breaths came through her slightly open mouth. I would grunt occasionally, her pussy tightening near the base, as my head felt like it was practically in her womb.

"I could do this forever," I said between pushes.

Her moans were almost constant now, rising and falling with my pushes, vibrating a bit when I bottomed out in her.

And I began to pick up speed while still making longer strokes. I could feel her lips squeezing near my head as I pulled almost all the way out, just to push back in.

Maya kept moaning, but the vibration in her voice became more and more intense at the end of each moan. Her eyes stared into mine, and her mouth was still slightly open.

"Ah!" she cried sharply, in a pleased way, as my cock passed against her on a push. I repeated the motion again.

And again.

And again, and again, and again.

Her warbling moan had tapered off, and she was holding onto my shoulders. Ecstasy was the best way I could describe the look on her face.

"Stay," she breathed, after a few moments. "Stay. I want you to keep me full forever."

We stayed in that position, my length in her for what felt like a long time but was really only a minute or two. Eventually, I started to move in her again. Short, direct pushes intended to get me done quick. My shivering climax pushed me against her repeatedly, as it felt like I emptied every drop of cum I had into her.

And I stayed in her longer, letting myself get soft before I finally pulled out, with a groan and a slurp.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred. "I wish you were still innnn me..."

I rolled to her side. "You said you wanted to be full... How was that?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'that'.

"Ohhhhh, I'd say... Wow, I'd say I felt you cum on my heart."

"Yeah, that's poetic," I laughed.

"No," she laughed back, "I mean that's how deep you were in me! Ohhhhh..."

I laughed harder. "Is that... Is that good or bad?"

"Good... Good, good, good..." We lay together and smooched for a little while. "I'm so sore..." she lamented.

"Sorry," I said with a shrug.

"Not your fault. It's... been too many years. And I've clearly been too gentle with myself."

We played with each other in the bright morning light, and spoke very little. When the train sounded its horn and began to move, I sighed reluctantly, and offered to help her pack up.

"I'll clean this place up," I told her. "You get home, and see your kids."

"I'm going to have to wear a pad the whole drive," she muttered as she dressed.

"Why?"

"Because your cum is going to drip out of me, and mess up my pants and seat if I don't!"

We both laughed.

And then we were in the parking lot, bundled up in the cold, her in her scarf and sweater and hat, jeans tucked into her boots. She looked lovely. I pulled her in close and kissed her.

"I'll be thinking of you," I said, because I had to say something.

"Me too. Aaron... I would never say that I couldn't have made it through the past two days without you... But I would not have wanted to. Thank you for... staying with me. Thank you for... this."

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

We kissed again, and then she was gone.

I called my mom and brother, and told them that with me having to be back at work the next day, I didn't have time to come home. They understood.

I thought about calling Kayla, but honestly, what would I say? I didn't even check the text messages from her; I just deleted them.

I finished cleaning the office, and drove home, eating an orphan's Christmas dinner of frozen pizza.

Not like that was the whole story I told the group.

It went more like this:

"I got snowed in and caught by a train a few years ago. I was stuck at work for a few days with a female co-worker. We tried to weather the storm, but ended up spending most of the time in bed together. After Christmas, I found out she had quit her job, and went home to reconcile with her husband. It had been meant to be her last day, with her boss agreeing to a recommendation if she was able to successfully set up an experiment before she left. Even though we had about twelve hours worth of sex, and parted on happy terms, I never saw or heard from her again."

Everyone agreed the story was fake, that Maya hadn't fucked me.

Lizzie thought for a long time, before saying it was a lie.

I told them they were correct, and that it didn't happen like I described.

As we were leaving, Lizzie pulled me aside.

"You never told me you had hooked up with Maya," she said to me.

"It never seemed relevant. She had quit afterwards to move back home. And it was another few years before you and I hooked up."

"I always thought of that walk along the train as our moment."

"Do you really mind?" I asked.

"No..."

"Good. Merry Christmas." I kissed her, and checked my phone when it buzzed.

What the group was correct about was that I lied. But the lie in my brief story was that I never heard from Maya again. We keep in touch, and I check her out on Facebook sometimes. I see the pictures she has professionally taken of her and her family. Her and her husband, and all three kids. The youngest one, Erin, turned four this past September.

The message on my phone was a text from Maya. 'Wish you were here,' it read. There was a smiley face at the end. I decided this wasn't the right time to open the attached photo. I would have to check it when I was alone.

But getting the text still made me smile, and my heart pound.

"Let's get back to your place, Lizzie. I'm driving across town to see Mom and my brother tomorrow. You can come if you want."

"I'm glad they finally moved up here," she said. Then, after a pause, "Do you think you can keep me warm if we get snowed in?"

I thought of keeping Maya warm. I thought of how different things could have been. I thought of what would be in the picture she texted me. I thought of the timing of the birth of her youngest child.

"I'm looking forward to a Merry Christmas, snowed in with you," I replied. "Nothing would make me happier."

This story was my first "real" submission, and had been submitted as an entry in the 2017 Winter Holiday contest. I ran out of time, and submitted the story in need of a slight edit - typos, grammar, etc. here and there. I've recently given this an edit for the above, as well as some minor continuity and clarity issues. While there were a few minor details that I changed or added here and there, the only big things I changed were assigning Erin a name, and establishing her age, relative to the passage of time in the story. Thanks for reading, and feedback is always appreciated.