Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of the fire she had her back to him, and he couldn't see much.

In those few seconds, he realized that he should tell her that he was here. Then again, the idea that she would get up and turn around to face him, with her breasts... He just couldn't speak up. Maybe, he thought, she won't see him there? Maybe she won't notice him?

She did. As soon as she turned around, Will saw her breasts once more and felt a deep, long awaited pleasure. At the same time, he saw his sister's startled jump, and the anger in her face. "What the fuck are you doing there?" she asked in a loud voice, hiding her breasts with her arms as much as she could. "What are you, a pervert? Looking down my cleavage is one thing, but this, this! Damn it Will! Couldn't you at the very least let me know you were there, or is it that seeing my breasts is more important than respecting me?" she paused then, realizing that she was nearly naked. "Stay right there!"

Will stayed in his chair, completely defeated. Brittany had no idea that her angry words had echoed Danae's. All the optimism he had managed to gather earlier was now gone. Danae thought he was a pervert, now his sister too. Maybe because he was very tired, but in any case he felt two tears welling up and pouring down his cheeks. He did his best to wipe them off, but they were quickly followed by more, a lot more. Shameful of his actions and of his tears, he nonetheless stayed in his chair, waiting Brittany's return.

Very angry, Brittany threw on her very long sweater and walked right back out. She had quite a few choice words for her brother, who had just then crossed a line. She knew she wasn't completely innocent and had teased him a few times with her body.

But this was way too far. He really should have spoken up. Despite her anger, Brittany froze in her tracks when she saw Will with his head in his hands. Her brother was not one to shy away from conflict, and she expected him to stand up and try his best to defend himself. When she realized that what she had interpreted as shame was in fact more, that Will was crying in front of her, she had no idea what to do or say.

He was the one that broke the silence, "I'm sorry sis... I know I should have said something..." When he simply stopped there, unmoving and apparently destroyed on the chair, Brittany waited a bit.

After a few moments, she said, "Look Will, er, I don't know what to say... I never thought that you'd react this way... I'm not sure, er..." Brittany was really lost. In the following silence, much longer and awkward, she realized that there had to be something else going on. She had no idea what. Since Will wasn't talking, she whispered, "Look, don't worry about it too much. You just—"

"Brittany, it's not your fault. It's just that what you said, well, Danae had just said to me earlier..."

Relieved to hear that, Brittany knelt beside the rocking chair. "Oh. I didn't know. Wanna talk about it?" In the following silence, Brittany felt something she had forgotten and silently cursed herself. She still had the buttplug inside her.

"Well, not really. And then again, what do I have to lose?" Will took a deep breath and began. "Let's say that I was expecting a lot from this week with Danae. For the first time she had opened up about our, er... about our sex life." Will paused, then laughed nervously. "Well, if I made you feel awkward just then, it's my turn now! Anyways, I thought that Danae would... would want... would agree to..."

"Would stop being such a prude in bed?" said Brittany.

Will laughed and nodded. "Ya, that's pretty much it. So I refrained from, er, relieving myself for the past two weeks in anticipation..."

"Oh..." Brittany was surprised to hear this. "I'm not sure it was such a good idea..."

"Yeah, I know that now. But earlier, on the phone with Danae, when I suggested that we could maybe talk each other into, well, you know... She freaked out, and accused me of being a pervert, of only thinking about her in a sexual way, of not respecting her..."

Brittany closed her eyes, pissed at herself for the words she had used earlier. She couldn't have known, but still it was extremely bad timing. "Exactly the words I used... Oh I'm sorry Will, I didn't know."

"I know you didn't." he said, more in control of himself, After a deep breath, he sat straighter and continued, "I'm really sorry sis, I should have spoken up when you came in. I wasn't waiting for you or anything. But, " another deep breath, but Brittany was about to realize that it wasn't the same type of breath, "you really have mind-blowing breasts and I just couldn't resist. Even now, ashamed as I am..."

He paused and threw a quick glance down her shirt. Brittany realized that kneeling down like that, she had given him a pretty good view of the top of her breasts again. At the same time she could see that his pants were distinctly bulging. Laughing with him but staying in the same position, she shook her head, "Oh wow... here you are drowning in unrequited lust and here I am teasing you. I'm sorry brother."

"Bah, it's alright. It's probably the most I'm gonna get in a long time!" Will said, laughing with her.

Brittany, laughing, was still surprised. "What? You want me to keep teasing you?"

Will was not ready for that question at all. Earlier with Danae, it had taken her a long time to understand what he was trying to suggest. Now, with Brittany, he never even considered asking her to tease him yet that's what she offered. Extremely fast, Will made a judgment call. Brittany was obviously relaxed now, in a very good mood, but she had offered something very surprising. Will hadn't a clue about the buttplug, and about Brittany's own very high arousal. A single breath later, he replied, "Would you mind?"

Brittany laughed, obviously surprised, then agreed. "Ok... Its pretty weird, but

I'll help you brother. But no touching, alright?" Will could only nod. "Now let's go to bed and pray for this storm to stop!" After that she rose up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. It was way too dark to properly see, but from his vantage point Will could see the silhouette of Brittany's two breasts. And as she walked away, she pulled her long shirt up, allowing him to look at the small of her back, her hips, and the red panties that cling to the curves of her ass.

Alone in the kitchen once more, Will sat there with his mouth open, and his cock painfully hard. Seconds later, naked under his own blankets, he began to finally relieve himself. Then he stopped. He had saved himself for Danae... Maybe he should save himself for tomorrow's show? Then again, Brittany would change her mind once this stormy night's strange mood wears off. So tired was he that he fell asleep without having decided.

On the following morning, with the storm still going on strong, Brittany was thinking hard. She couldn't have known it, but Will's intuition was right. What had felt all fun and light last night, with Will's deeply hurt feelings and her buttplug messing with her mind, now seemed very strange. Had she really agreed to sexually tease her own brother? Well, she had actually done it a number of times in the past, but now it was out in the open. Very different. Very.

Since she hadn't brought anything else, she chose one of her sexy panties and bra, but decided to wear another skirt, long and quite conservative, and her long sweater. It went without saying that her toy box was properly locked and wasn't missing anything. She bound her hair tightly, knowing that Will liked it loose and wild. Looking at the floor as she walked to the table, more nervous than she thought she would be, Brittany then sat down in front of her brother. "Listen Will, about yesterday night—"

"I know Brittany. It was a mistake and you've changed your mind. I understand sis, don't worry about it."

One part of her felt intense relief. It had obviously been a mistake. Yet as she saw Will's face as he said all this, with a pitiful excuse of a smile, something broke inside her. Before she could even think about what she was going to say, she heard herself speaking, "What are you talking about? No no no... it's just that yesterday night you saw my red panties and I was wondering if you preferred the blue ones." With that, almost on instinct, she got up and untied her skirt, letting it pool around her feet. When she pulled her sweater up, revealing her panties, she looked up at Will.

In any other circumstance she would have laughed. His face transformed, in a matter of seconds, from a mask of pain and misery to a brilliant smile. He was staring at her panties without hesitation or uncertainty, shamelessly ogling her most private area. She knew that these panties were pretty transparent. Not because of thinness of the material, but because of the large patterns in the lace. Will was most likely able to see her skin through it, and the strip of freshly shaven black hair. At that moment, Brittany felt a scintilla of self-consciousness, quickly fading. It would turn out to be the last one of the day, despite everything that was going to happen.

Looking at Will, who was still staring at her panties long seconds of silence later, his huge grin on his face, Brittany began laughing. Looking up, Will laughed with her, then sat down. As she was doing the same, leaving her skirt where it had fallen, Will was now looking right into her eyes, his smile still lingering. "Thank you Brittany. Thank you sis. You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this moment, and the fact that it happened today, after last night's, er, issues with Danae... Oh, and I do prefer the red ones!" Brittany laughed again then began fixing her breakfast.

A few minutes later Will almost got up to get some orange juice, but stopped himself just in time. Brittany, looking at him and wondering what had happened, saw her brother's face turning red. "What's up?"

"Hmm, nothing much. Would you mind getting the juice please?" was Will's mumbled reply.

"Why don't you go?" she asked innocently.

When she saw Will's fake smile, she understood. "Oh. Really?"

"Hmm, hmm."

"Well, that's interesting. Did you, er, fix your problem last night before going to bed?"

"Nope!" Will replied, smiling broadly.

"Maybe you should have... In any case, if I'm going to be such a good sister to you today, the least you could do is show me just how much you appreciate it..."

"Really? I'm just wearing my gym slacks. It's going to be..." Will stopped, took a deep breath and got up.

Will could see that his sister's eye got bigger as she looked at his conspicuous erection. It was snaking down against his left leg, and it was just impossible to hide with such pants. As she was looking at him, he took a good look at her uncovered legs, and felt his cock twitching. With the orange juice carton in his hand, he decided to turn around to face her before taking a long drink. The twins were smiling at each other as he walked back, but before he could sit, Brittany asked, "Would you mind building up the fire? It's a bit chilly, no?"

It wasn't. But if she wanted more heat, he was going to give her. Fifteen minutes later it was really getting hot in the little cabin, as both siblings were still sitting at the table. Will, waiting for his sister to make a move, saw her looking around clearly a bit nervous. Then, with a wink, she pulled her sweater over her head and threw it on the couch behind her.

Now Will had seen her sister's breasts for the first time yesterday, fully nude. But it had been a quick peek, in a dimly lit room. Now her bra, sexy as it was, was pretty much covering her breasts. Nevertheless it was a lot more thrilling. "Can I just stare for a while?" With a little smile, Brittany simply nodded.

Ever since he could remember, Will had been fascinated with bras. First it had been his mother's, then his sister's, some of her friends' and soon enough his own girlfriends'. At first he'd been mesmerized by the numbers and what they meant. At first he had believed that the number meant the actual breast size, and had dreamed about 44C bras and breasts. Eventually, as he saw the evolution in his sister's bra size, he realized his mistake. The string of numbers from her first real bra all the way to her adult size was seared into his mind. 28B and C, 30B to D, 32C followed by the glorious explosion all the way to 32Es and Fs.

Yet now, staring shamelessly at her bra and breasts, was keenly aware how deficient that numbering system actually was. The cup size measured the lower circumference of the breast itself, but didn't give an account of the shape of the chest underneath. The wires of new bras were pretty much flat, then began to curve with time, following the natural shape of the woman's body. It was what differentiated breasts that jutted straight ahead from a relatively flat chest, or those that bloomed slightly to each side.

Then, regardless of that angle, there was the question of how far the nipple was from the chest itself. Cup size tried to handle the width of a breast, but sometimes failed to fulfill the task of validating that forward thrust. Looking at how ridiculously far her sister's breasts were projecting, he learned that the fact that we didn't actually measure the bonnet itself was profoundly unfair. Bras just couldn't give justice to this most important but missing measurement. He knew that the shape of the bonnet would enhance this natural forward prominence, but the breast actually had to fill that space. Some bonnets created rounder breasts by giving it less room to push forward, while others pushed the flesh towards the centre and others yet created more pointy breasts like in the 40's.

One of the final failings of current bras measurements was the oh, so elusive fullness above the cup. To be fair, it's more a matter of breast rather than bra size, but as Will's eyes were being seared with the twin bulge of her sister's breasts above their cups, he felt this lacking as a deep injustice. Does the breast only fill the cup that's lovingly holding it, or does it begins to overflow? Not just because the woman chose a bra too small, just because there is more to bras than width and thrust.

He had always felt and believed that you could know if a woman was wearing an appropriately sized bra by the way the breasts danced as she walked. Regardless if the woman had smaller or bigger breasts, bras should never paralyze or worse, they should never flatten the breasts. Especially larger breasts. There was nothing worse than seeing a large pair of breasts flattened and pushed down by an inadequate bra.

Perhaps bored of simply sitting there, Brittany got up and walked to the kitchen. The bounce was perfect. Will felt his entire body becoming hotter as he stared at the glorious show before him. Out from the corner of his eyes he saw that her panties were actually thongs, but he kept his eyes glued to her breasts, even if he could only see them sideways. As she turned around and came back, walking slowly but with an exaggerated bounce in her step, Will actually trembled.

Standing right next to him, her breasts mere inches from his face, Brittany was trying her best to contain her laughter. When she had changed her mind in a fraction of a second earlier, she thought she might regret it. Now, to her surprise, she was enjoying herself and glad of the strange impulse that had made her change her mind. Matt still enjoyed seeing her in various state of undress, but since they'd been having sex just about every day for the last three years, it wasn't the same. Will, on the other hand, had been dreaming about this for years and years. Brittany was honest enough to admit that the flattery was responsible of her pleasure in a big way.

"Wanna join me in the jacuzzi, brother?" she asked, her smile unable to hide the unexpected joy she was feeling this morning.

"Uh, sure." Will smiled as well.

A few minutes later as Brittany arrived in the little solarium with her bikini on, she saw that Will was already in the jacuzzi, exactly like yesterday. Only now, she knew he was not going to close his eyes. She took her very sweet time getting in the jacuzzi, bending forward, turning around, allowing him all the time in the world. As she finally sat in front of him, he silently mouthed another "Thank you", and she winked back at him. "What are sisters for, anyway?" she replied playfully.

Despite the fact that Will's mind was overwhelmed every time she pulled her breasts out of the water to grab her glass of water, they enjoyed a very pleasant conversation. Even touched on the subject of Danae and her inexplicable prudishness. Sometimes it looked to Brittany as if Danae was straight out of a Amish settlement. She tried to help her brother with that problem, but didn't think she really found what the problem was. Nor had Will, for that matter. He knew what she liked in bed, but pretty much all of it was very tame. And even if he did everything right and she climaxed, there was a part of her that stayed frozen.

Once they moved away from that subject, as to not confuse things more than they were, Brittany stretched one of her legs and placed her foot on Will's thigh. The look he gave her, and the low grunt she heard above the noise of the water jets made her pussy tingle. Suddenly an idea flashed in her mind. After a deep breath, with her foot still there and despite her earlier resolution, she asked Will, "Do you ever look at her like that?"

Surprised, Will opened his eyes wide, "What? Er, probably? Why?"

"Well, let me tell you that most women's hearts will miss a beat when a man looks at them that way."

"Hmmm... You know, I can't say that I do look at her like that. I mean, I feel that for her... But it's possible that I try to hide or control it." Will said, pensively.

"You shouldn't. It works." Brittany said, still dealing with the shock that she felt when, for the first time, her own brother had made her feel like this.

"It does?" Will's face changed, a new smile growing on his face. "It works for you?"

Before she could stop herself, Brittany replied, "Very much. Want proof?"

With that she raised herself slightly above the water, letting him see that her very warm nipples were nevertheless distended and poking through the bikini. Will smiled, then grabbed her foot, pulling it higher on his thigh until she felt his very hard cock under her foot. "That's working as well, by the way..."

Brittany felt herself flushing, then she realized that she wasn't touching Will's cock through his swimsuit. "You're naked?" she asked in genuine surprise.

"I sure am, twin sister!" he replied, grinning. They both began laughing then, the storm and the frustration about their foiled plans completely forgotten. As they stopped, Brittany removed her bikini bottom and threw it to Will. "What about the top?" Will asked boldly.

"Well, that's going to have to wait... Worth it though, from what I've heard... They're worth it." she said, teasing him.

"Oh yes, believe it sister. They're legen..."

"dary!" she replied after a pause, laughing again. "So, hmm, how are we going to get out of here?"

"I don't know about you," said Will, "but I'm going to get out of here with utter pleasure."

Brittany laughed with him, and to her surprise, she didn't feel any sort of remorse or shame about what was coming. She knew that Will would wait for her to get up first, allowing him to see her pussy and ass completely naked. Instead of shame, she was feeling very happy. She was also well aware that she was getting very intoxicated with lust and that her little teasing game was affecting her as well.

"Well, why wait?" she said, just before getting up. Standing up in the middle of the jacuzzi, between Will's opened legs, the water only made it halfway up her thighs. Once again she moved out of the water and grabbed a towel. "There you go brother... Or maybe I should call you big brother, now that I've touched, your..." Laughing, she ran out and went upstairs, leaving a shocked Will behind.