Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his lips closed around one her of nipples, consummating one of his oldest fantasies, he felt her hands on his head, guiding his movement. He couldn't believe how good her breasts felt with her firm nipples big, hard and pink against his tongue. Releasing than latching on again with his mouth wide opened, he was sucking in her entire aureola. Brittany's breasts, so naturally big, had matching aureolas unlike the pornstars with their large implants and strangely small aureolas.

He licked her skin from one nipple all the way to the other and repeated his exploration. He was getting dizzy with the feelings of his sister's flesh in his mouth and all over his face. While he was feasting on one nipple, Brittany pushed the other breasts against his face. Laughing, he pulled off and pressed both her breasts together and sucked her two nipples at the same time. Then, grabbing only one of them, he pushed it up and whispered, "Wanna share?" Giggling like a schoolgirl, Brittany lowered her head and their lips met again.

Playing like two kittens with a ball of pink yarn, Will and Brittany's mouths sucked and kissed and nibbled on the wonderful nipple and breast. Of course they spend some time kissing and licking each other as well. Then, nudging her head away, Will pushed his entire face between her breasts, and moaned out loud when she squeezed it between her mammaries. "Oh High Gods in heaven!" he mumbled from his nest. As he shook his head between his sister's prodigious breasts, overwhelmed by the sensations, Brittany began laughing.

Without warning Will dropped to his knees. With what amounted to an entire day of foreplay, Will latched on to Brittany's pussy with his entire mouth. As much as he had tried and failed to get one of his sister's entire breasts into his mouth, he was now succeeding with her pussy. His lower lip was resting on the delicate skin between her pussy and asshole, while his upper one was pressed against the line of hair above her clit. The corners of his mouth were firmly pressed against her delicate skin right where her thigh transformed into her pussy.

At first all he did was suck her entire pussy very gently. His tongue was merely pressed against her flesh. But then Brittany's laughter disappeared in a taken breath, and he felt her thighs closing in around his head. When Will pressed his tongue harder against her flesh, and moved it from the bottom of her hole all the way up to her clit, Brittany's reaction was immediate. She screamed her pleasure. Soon Will released his sucking grip and allowed his tongue more freedom of movement. He felt his sister shaking, moaning, crying and shouting again, urging him on.

After teasing her for a long while, he finally pushed his tongue deep inside her, pushing his upper lip hard against her clit. It was already hot between his sister's thighs, but soon he felt them become hotter still. Her moans also changed suddenly, and Will knew that his sister was on the verge of an orgasm. He found a rhythm between trusts of his tongue and pressure of his lip, sending Brittany over the edge. Just like he had pushed her away when his cock had become too sensitive last night, Brittany opened her legs and pushed his face away from her pussy.

Will got up smiling, his very hard cock pointing right at Brittany's pussy. Brittany was trying to regain some form of control, but her eyes and flushed face told her brother that she was still submerged in her own pleasure. Nevertheless, still sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi, she raised and opened her legs again. Her eyes were fixed on his cock, and Will knew that it was time. It was more than time. Then again, he wanted to live out another old fantasy.

He couldn't count how many time he'd been in this very spa with her, unable to get out because of erections. He had dreamed of fucking his sister here so many times. Brittany moaned when she saw her brother walk right up to her, between her legs. But instead of pushing his cock inside her, he pushed her backwards into the water, splashing everywhere. By the time she sat up and tried to get up, frustrated and laughing at the same time, her long hair clinging to her face, Will was there with her. Before she really understood what was happening, Will had pulled her up and turned her around. She barely heard him spit on his cock before saying, apparently to himself, "About fucking time..."

Brittany felt his glans on her pussy, opening her drenched lips. In the time she took to think, "Oh my... he's really thick", Will's cock was already inside, and inching his way further inside. Despite the entire day of fantasy, tease, nudity, tit-fucking and even that unexpectedly intimate kiss and great cunnilingus, the feeling of her brother's cock opening her lips and invading her pussy was mesmerizing. The raw feelings were very nice in themselves. It seemed like her brother really had a very nice and thick cock. It filled her slightly more than Matt's. But the real kicker was the brief flash of crazy that flashed in her head, "My brother's fucking me!"

Brittany moaned out a series of very quick "Oh"s as he kept filling her. There was a small part of her mind that knew he was holding back, knew that he must have hurt a few girls with his cock before. But she wasn't a little waif, nor was she overwhelmed with his size. She just wanted it. Hard. Groaning, she said, "Fuck me, take me, rape me like you've always wanted to!"

When Will shoved the last few inches inside her, she was surprised by his length. Her mind reeled as he possessed her body, taking her as if she was, indeed, a defenceless little waif. The first slap of his thighs on her ass was only the prelude to one of the most intense fucks Brittany had ever received. Water from the jacuzzi was splashing and flowing all over the place, overflowing on the ground. She felt his hand on her back, pushing her hard against the edge, and suddenly his strokes went just a tiny bit deeper. She had asked for this, but a spark of fear took her as she wondered what kind of monster she had unleashed.

She had shared some s&m roleplaying with Matt and a few boyfriends before. Will wasn't playing. He was just ravaging her. Harder than she had thought he would; harder than she had thought she could enjoy. She had been wrong. Just as she'd seen Will zoning out as she fucked his cock with her breasts yesterday, her brother's intensity was now putting her in a trance. Soon nothing existed except her pussy and his cock. She couldn't hear a thing, could feel the hot water all over her, nor did she hear his or even her own moans. Her world tunnelled all the way down to those two very simple things. Her pussy and his cock had shared a womb, shared most of their genes, yet they had never touched. Until now.

Breaking her trance, her brother reached down and grabbed both her breasts with his hands, pulling her up. Brittany was suddenly in a very awkward position, legs all splayed out, but Will was holding her bodily, squeezing her breasts hard and pushing his cock as deep as it would go. She felt his muscular body lifting her up, forcing her back in an arch before he resumed fucking her. He was almost pushing her, fucking her upwards and letting gravity impale her back down. Her head resting against his shoulder, she moaned and cried, abandoning herself to his lust.

Her climax took her completely by surprise. She had been on the familiar plateau for... she had no idea how long, but she never saw the wave of her orgasm overtake her. Her senses all came back to life and she heard the water splashing as well as Will's groans, felt the cool air over her wet skin, his strong hands supporting her, saw the glorious light of the sun over the snow... and was submerged by pleasure. Profoundly forbidden pleasure, but pleasure nonetheless.

As her pleasure stretched as she cried and twisted against and upon her brother, Brittany heard her brother's moans changing. He was just about to cum. Cum inside her. Fill her belly with his sperm. When she did feel him cum and explode inside her, the thrill she felt was overwhelming. The taboo, her fetish and this remarkable climax all contrived to make this fleeting moment one of the most intense experiences of her entire life.

Feeling Will being raked by similar pleasure, Brittany smiled and grinned as her own climax gently faded. Reaching above and behind her, she grabbed Will's head and pulled him against her. As he slowed down and bucked until he had to stop, he bit her neck, trying to regain some sort of control over his breathing. Eventually he pulled away and Brittany felt his long cock slipping out. When she turned around to look at him, she looked down at his cock. Just before Will let himself fall in the water, Brittany grinned and said: "I think I'm going to need that cock inside me again, brother. Soon."

Will was too exhausted to reply, his mind still shaken from the experience. Instead her smiled and pulled her down to him. Not one to miss an opportunity, Brittany straddled him, placing her knees on either side of his thighs. Reaching in the water, she pulled his still-hard cock away from his belly and lowered herself upon it again. Will cried out, half in pain, half in pleasure. "Relax brother... I just want it inside me. I'm not going to fuck you. Not yet anyway." Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm only going to promise you this; this is not a one time thing." Will groaned, hugging her even harder.

Soon though, Will was overheating. He pushed himself forward and lifted his sister bodily. Carefully, he walked out of the jacuzzi and walked towards the door. Looking out, he saw a thick coat of fresh snow, blindingly white under the sun. Quickly, before Brittany could react, he opened the door, walked out and let himself fall down in the snow. Brittany screamed at the shock, but soon enough they were both laughing. Twin brother and sister, naked, his sperm still dripping from her pussy, playing like little kids in the snow.

Regardless of what the future had in store for them, for their relationships or even for their family, they would have this.