All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 06'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Usual stuff

You are a very good story teller and I love reading your stuff ; it seems though you sometimes go off in many directions rather than staying with the flow . I personally would prefer that you save the "other side dishes" for a seperate chapter ; I don't enjoy cooling down when you get me excited .

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Decadent

If only things came together like that in real life.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Brian must not have much sex drive

To want to take pictures rather than fucking his sisters or mom gives me the impression that Brian doesn't have much sex drive. Now he has to think about fucking a younger version of his mom when he has to think about fucking Jackie and taking time to make up his mind?

What the hell is wrong with this boy? Is he getting too much pussy? Is the picture taking just to stall until he gets back in the mood for some more fucking? He hasn't sucked any pussy yet today, which he should suck his mom's pussy every day just to show her she is still sexy and beautiful. Mom's at that age where she needs some reassurance of her sexuality even though she is a beautiful and sexy woman, it still doesn't hurt anything to tell her so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get brian/dad into hot bi actionwithmom

brian and dad..need to get into dad/son bi action too...at mom's insistance..with her becoming their total cumslut...and total family bi action is had..for women/moms.. like myself..and "real" bi couples like us..that scenerio is biggg major turn-on..either from actual experience or wishful fantasy..

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
This just keeps getting better and better

And this is all packed into several days. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DISGUSTING going forward

Unless you are into queersex, I'd stop reading when the writer begins talking about it near the end of Ch. 7, BTW, the writer did NOT identify the last two chapters as dealing with queersex.

A better recommendation to Ch. 8 is as follows. Omit Ch. 9.

After the sisters and mother tell the brother they want him to have queersex with his father and then the father informs the brother that he has engaged in queersex, the son/brother should have done the following:

1. Gotten to his feet and informed the rest of the family that he had not and never would engage in queersex.

2. Informed the "sister" that initiated the concept that he had done nothing to attempt to insult or humiliate her.

3. Informed the rest of the family he could not believe what they were trying to do.

4. Informed the rest of the family that he never mentioned, discussed or in any means conveyed any interest or willingness to engage in queersex.

5. Informed the female members of the family, and the father, that any decision to engage in lesbian/queersex was one of their own choosing and not one that was , as in his case trying to be forced on him.

6. Informed the family that until he left, he would eat his meals after the rest of the family went to bed or were not around.

7. The he should have walked out of the room, down the stairs, moved the door to his bedroom to mostly cover the opening to the empty doorway, gone in, finished moving the door to cover as much as possible, the remaining opening.

8. Packed his bags for departure and beginning to call to arrange for transport to the airport, knowing the roads were still basically closed, but keep calling until transportation was arranged. As soon as transportation was available, leave immediately, no matter what time of day or night, just GET OUT.

9. Leave a letter on the bed, stating he wished no further contact with anyone in the family. Do not write, as all letters would go immediately into the trash, UNOPENED and definitely UNREAD. Do not attempt to call, as all numbers would be blocked. If anyone were to call on an unblocked number and he answered, as soon as one of the family spoke, he would hang up immediately and then block that number. Do not attempt to visit as he will be moving and provide no forwarding address. Change schools with requirement that the previous school provide no one in his family any information on his location.

10. Attempt to move on with his life and leave this sickening situation behind him.

There will be some simpletons that will falsely claim that I am afraid of knowing I'm queer. Not a chance. I still find the idea of queersex disgusting, vile and nauseating. I have sex only with women; women of quality and who not try to coerce me or anyone else into queersex. Thus far, I've never had a woman even mention queersex, and I've lived far longer than most of the readers on this site.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

So, the potential for further expansion of family is there...I am going to read on and see where it goes.

HOWEVER, AND I AM ADAMANT ABOUT THIS...(AND AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THE 4 YEAR OLD POSTING-BRIAN AND HOWARD HAVING SEXUAL CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER, OTHER THAN 'PERIPHERAL TOUCHING) WILL END MY READING OF THIS SERIES, AND I WILL NOT READ ANY OTHER OF THIS AUTHOR'S STORIES!!

I am not homophobic, but I do not consider that interesting in the least...I can find better things to read.

Up to now, great series, gonna read on...πŸ˜±πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous