Snowed In Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Go ahead Harold, come all over my tits," she now said, holding them together with her hands, dad's thick fat prick fucking between them furiously, and then his loud groan, the now familiar volcanic eruption of his prick as he began spewing out his holt molten cum lava all over mom's tits.

As it spilled out, now running in torrents down between her magnificent breasts, it began to land with heavy thick splats almost perfectly between her legs. Reaching down with her own hand, she now applied dad's cum to her cunt, frigging her clit with it, which then of course triggered her own climax, as she cried out, thrusting wildly into my sister's cunt with the still attached, still connected toy they were sharing.

"Oh fuck! Me too!" Collette suddenly screamed.

Standing there as we were only a few feet away from the couch bed, we were in the perfect position to see Collette's pussy squirt. As she released, the first jettison of her female nectar sprayed out in a long forceful stream. As it did, she actually managed to hit dad's swinging balls as he stood there over the two of them, still milking his dick now by hand, his continued ongoing climax producing thick fat droplets of sperm that continued to splatter down on mom's cunt. As he continued to do that, she in turn continued to sweep up dad's spunk with her hands and fingers, frigging herself. I almost laughed, and had I not been on the verge of spurting myself now, I might have. Seeing dad's nut-sack swinging to and fro as Collette's pussy juice hit it directly over and over again was simply too much even for me. I let go, shoving my cock into Mandy's cunt as hard as I could, each thrust of my prick inside that tight wanton passage releasing yet another streamer of my own fiery hot spunk inside her.

And of course sure enough, feeling me do that, is when Mandy actually screamed in pure pleasured delight.

**

At mom's insistence, though everyone readily agreed, the girls headed off to shower and freshen up. While dad and I waited for our turn, we headed outside to check on the generator and see to it that it had enough fuel to last us through the night. The power still hadn't come back on yet, though that wasn't too unexpected. As far out as we were, we'd always been amongst the last to see power restored whenever it had gone out in the past, though admittedly it had never been out this long before.

As I saw to that, dad took the time to re-shovel the pathway we'd carved out from the house to the garage. And though it wasn't snowing nearly half as bad as it had been, we'd still accumulated another two or three inches since the last time we had shoveled it. With the generator fully fueled again and operating efficiently, dad then decided we might as well plow the drive out to the highway again too as the girls would no doubt be a while yet.

Sitting beside him in the front seat of the truck, I decided to ask him a question, not sure if he'd answer me or not...but I was curious about it, and had been ever since mom and Collette had mentioned it. And now...with the totally uninhibited aspect of our relationship being what it was, I felt that now might be a perfectly good time to do so.

"So dad...tell me. What did happen when Aunt Jackie walked in on mom and Collette anyway?"

He looked over at me smiling. "Guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you, though Mandy might be a bit upset to discover that she is once again the last one to know..." dad chuckled. "But...if you really want to hear it, I'll tell you," he began. "And besides, there really is a lot more going on than either your mother or I have told you about, so you might just as well hear it from me first so you can make up your own mind about it," dad said a bit more seriously as we slowly drove down the long driveway, pushing freshly fallen snow out of the way in front of us.

I sat patiently waiting for him to begin as he obviously sat there thinking about what he was willing to share with me about all this.

"Anyway, like your mom said, there they were, lying on the bed in our bedroom. Worried, especially as mom hasn't answered her phone and is now late, something she never, ever is...your Aunt get's all freaked out and decides to drive over. To make matters worse, in her excitement, especially after seeing your sister in the tub, she forgets that she left the truck running out front, door open. She'd initially meant just to run in and then out again, but obviously gets sidetracked. So...your Aunt arrives, finds the truck running, door open...with mom nowhere in sight. Cautiously, she entered the house, not quite expecting what she might find, but obviously scared, and frightened."

"Damn," I chuckled trying to imagine this. I could just see my Aunt Jackie, a slightly smaller version of mom, but even feistier sneaking into the house.

"So you know how Frank and I both keep a baseball bat hidden behind the front door?"

"Yeah?" I answered, now seeing that, already knowing what happened next before dad even told me.

"Well about that time, she hears...or rather hears what she thinks is someone hurting your mother upstairs in the bedroom, when in fact of course, Collette and your mom are at this moment in time, busily engaged in sucking one another's cunts. So...now, Jackie grabs the bat and starts heading up the stairway, sneaking down the hallway towards the bedroom, still listening...her mind now imagining something else entirely other than what's really going on."

"Oh my god!" I laughed out loud seeing it in my head just as we reached the end of the driveway, dad pausing long enough to back the truck, turning it around for the plow back down the other side of the road.

"Oh yeah...I was laughing so hard myself later when your mom told me the story, I damn near pissed myself! Anyway, so now Jackie creeps up to the closed door, she turns the knob ensuring that the door isn't locked, and opens it, not enough to see anything, as she's already made it clear in her mind that she'll only have a moment or two at best to swing the bat at your mother's assailant. So now...she grabs the bat, raises it over her head ready to swing it, and kicks the door."

"Oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck is right!" Dad's laughing, and tears are in fact already coming into his eyes again as he retells the story. "So she kicks in the door, and then comes in right behind it, waving the bat over her head like a wild-woman. About that time your mom and sister of course look up, though they're of course naked there on the bed, each one scrambling off to the other side as they look into the crazed eyes of your aunt, who now looks even more crazed, stupefied as she stands there with this bat still over her head, trying to make sense out of what it is that she's seeing."

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna pee myself!" I said laughing hysterically.

"Anyway, so your mom tells me that Aunt Jackie finally finds her voice, though she's probably still in a state of shock when she speaks. 'Just what the hell are the two of you doing anyway?' she screams out at them still wielding the bat. Your sister, not at all sure of anything at this point, is actually thinking that maybe Aunt Jackie is going to actually hit her with the damn bat for laying there licking your mom's pussy. Even though mom was of course licking hers at the same time as well. But, stunned because of the way Jackie came bursting into the room, no one's really had any time to think clearly yet, I mean...this is all happening within seconds here. So now your sister looks up at your aunt, and simply says, "I'm eating mom's pussy!"

"Oh my god no! She didn't!"

"Oh yeah, she did...just like that. Even hearing your mom tell it the way she did, I thought I was gonna die."

"So what happened next?"

Dad was wiping the tears away from his eyes, even having to stop the truck half way back as he couldn't see clearly enough to keep driving.

"So now, having heard that, poor Jackie's even more confused, though her mind is finally beginning to register the fact that your mom's not in any danger here, and actually drops the bat. And I guess she actually just spoke the first thing that popped into her mind after she did that."

"Which was?"

I saw dad trying to hold it, trying to control his laughter, though he still lost it anyway as he answered, almost making it impossible to understand him when he replied.

"How come you never wanted to eat my pussy? She asks. And then collapsed down onto the bed, almost fainting, but it was the sheer relief of knowing your mom wasn't in any real danger, though her mind then had to deal with what it was that really was going on. So she's laying there, your mom and Collette now worriedly sitting on either side of her, attending to her and wanting to make sure she's ok, when she looks up at the two of them and says, 'No really, how come you never wanted to, even when I told you I would, if you would,' she then stated."

I could only sit there shaking my head, still laughing.

"Anyway, that's when your mom and Collette undressed your Aunt. They spent the rest of the afternoon going down on one another. I heard about it all later on that evening, after she'd left. And then of course, she had later on told Frank about it that night too."

I waited for dad to continue, but he didn't. By then we'd reached the garage and had pulled the truck back inside.

"Anyway, enough for now. Time to grab that shower...and some grub. Hopefully your mom will start fixing dinner soon. I have a feeling we're going to need the energy, it's apt to be another long evening," he smiled looking back at me as I followed him into the house.

I knew there was more to the story however, a lot more. And I was anxious to hear it, but that would have to wait. The first thing I needed to do was shower, and then eat. I was already looking forward to discovering whose turn it was to be next, not including my own.

**

Mom had made homemade, chicken-noodle soup for dinner. Something nice and warm, nutritious and yet filling without stuffing us too much and not having the energy or the desire to continue on things a little later. Unfortunately the storm outside began picking up again, and with it the wind, howling even more threateningly than it had done the first day. Dad said that it was yet another front moving in, and that we no doubt would be in for another long night, and very likely, another day of shoveling snow by the looks of it. After that, we hurriedly stoked up the fire, got things all nice and toasty warm, and then seated ourselves around it waiting for mom and Mandy to finish up with the dinner dishes. They came walking in several minutes later, carrying the Tupperware bowl in with them, smiles on their faces.

"Ok, so Collette? I think it's your turn to draw," mom grinned.

We were down to three, mine, dads and Collette's, though dads even if it got drawn would be held off until the following day for some reason, a reason he still hadn't as yet explained.

Mom stood holding the bowl just above Collette's head as she reached in scrambling the three single little folded papers about. She continued to do so, on purpose, all the while looking down at my sister. Mandy refused to comment however, and sat glaring at her as she did that, something which would have continued on forever if mom hadn't finally gotten involved.

"Ok Collette, enough already, you made your point. Pick one!" She then did, drawing one out, opening it. As she did so, she glanced over towards me.

"Surprise, surprise," Collette stated nodding her head as though she'd already had an idea, though by the look on her face it obviously intrigued her. "This one is Brian's of course..." she said and then began reading. "As you all know, one of my hobbies is photography, so...what I want to do for my fantasy is to photograph everyone in differing erotic poses, poses in which you really are pleasuring one another while I walk around taking pictures. I want to pose you in different places throughout the house, wherever I see something I think might look sexy or erotic, and use as many of you, or even as few of you as I find enticing."

Even before Collette finished reading my note, mom spoke.

"I don't know Brian, I'm not really very photogenic for one, and two...just what do you plan on doing with these pictures after you've taken them anyway?" she now asked. "Though like I said, I've got too many...you know, flaws," she added a bit awkwardly trying to beg off here.

""Ah come on mom, please? And remember, like we all agreed earlier, that we'd all honor everyone else's request, otherwise it really wouldn't be fair for some to experience their fantasies, and others not. And besides...want I want to do is do more sensual shadow work than anything else. Some interesting highlights with light, though still concealing identities, totally. I was even hoping that maybe the three of you might start out by wearing some sexy clothing, not nightgowns or stuff like that necessarily, more like garters, bras, and stockings. That sort of thing, and then from there, move into some really sensual nude shots. So...how about it? Please?"

"Yeah Marge...come on," Dad spoke in support of me, though I honestly think he was quite taken with the entire idea too. "All's fair...or it isn't," he reminded her to which she finally gave in, though her face brightened as my sister's excitedly began discussing what sort of things they had they could wear.

"Let's go upstairs and see what all we can find," mom told them both, "while your brother gets ready. I think I've got a few things we can use for Brian's naughty little photo shoot. Who knows, maybe it really will be fun and sexually exciting after all!"

They soon after ran up the stairs to mom's room to begin rummaging through her stuff. I grabbed what cameras I wanted to use, the dim lighting promising to be a bit of a challenge for me, but something I thought it would be fun working with, capturing shadows, hints of sexy clothing, and then some fairly sensual shots of people engaged in having sex with one another in differing positions throughout the house. I was hard within seconds just thinking about it, though I'd already made up a partial list of people I wanted to use, and places I wanted to see them in when things got rolling.

As excited as I was, I began to grow impatient with my sisters, and mom. "Geeze...how longs it take for them to pick out something to wear?" I asked, hearing dad's laugh.

"Sorry son," he said placing his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it. "Unfortunately, you've opened Pandora's Box here, so you might as well settle in for the duration. It's apt to be a while, while they rummage through your mother's things, looking for just the right look, the right feel. It'll be worth it though, trust me. If they feel sexy, then they'll be sexy. Even more so once you start posing them and telling them what to do. But if you hurry them before they're ready, your pictures won't turn out nearly as well as they could have. Trust me...I know," he actually said winking at me.

He was right too, and I knew that he was, accepting a drink from him, which he'd made for us at the bar, which surprised me a little as he'd never offered me one before. A beer yes, but never a stiff drink like we were suddenly drinking now. Upstairs we could hear the girl's excited chatter as they continued trying things on, commenting on them to one another, deciding which things looked good, and which ones didn't. Even though he was right, I was still fidgety, agitated, waiting, and sitting there as I was, though I was enjoying my drink.

"So, Brian...would it shock you to learn that I fucked your mother's sister? Or that mom had sex with Frank?" Dad asked out of the blue. I spun around looking at him.

"So there had been more," I thought to myself, not too terribly surprised, or even shocked to discover that. I might have been earlier, but certainly not now. "Because of what happened with Aunt Jackie walking in on mom and Collette?" I asked.

"Well yeah, that certainly opened the door there," dad grinned. "Of course by then, Frank had heard what happened too, and was just as aroused as I was about it. So...when we went over there for dinner the following week, needless to say, we all sat around talking about it. Before any of us knew it, though Frank and I were both certainly hoping for a repeat, and as your mom had promised me, once she had...then perhaps she would do so again for me, they did. Only it didn't end there. We ended up doing together what we've pretty much been doing here, and have been doing so ever since."

"Wow!" I said once again trying to imagine it. "Uncle Frank and Aunt Jackie!"

Dad grinned, looking relieved at my reaction.

"Anyway, was just wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"How you'd feel about fucking your Aunt?"

I sat there for a moment with a dumbfounded look on my face to be sure. "Aunt Jackie?"

"Yeah...Jackie," dad repeated once again. "Unless of course you don't want to," he told me. "But...she did ask if maybe...just maybe, if the opportunity ever presented itself, if you might be interested. Obviously...it has, which is also why I've asked to have my fantasy delayed until tomorrow. Until this weather screwed things up, they were supposed to be coming over to have dinner with all of us. Not sure they still will, or even try to drive over here in this weather, but hell...Frank's got that big-assed Hummer and I seriously doubt even this weather could stop him from coming over as much as he likes driving the damn thing around in conditions like this."

"Jackie," I said again thinking it out loud.

"Yeah well...I won't say anything to anyone about it, especially her. Not until you've made up your mind about it. Hell...she won't even know about any of this yet, not unless your mother decides to tell her, which I still haven't spoken to her about yet either. So, until I know what she is or isn't going to say, or even how you feel about it yourself, I'm not planning on saying or doing anything. But just so you know, just in case they do come tomorrow. Just thought under the circumstances, maybe I'd better mention it."

To be perfectly honest, I didn't know what to think. What had happened already so far with the five of us was intense enough, the fact that we could all so easily accept, and thus ease into this incredibly erotic, albeit decadent situation amongst ourselves was one thing. But...to then accept that mom's sister, her husband Frank, "Even if I did like the guy...a lot, were to be included as well?" It was something I'd definitely have to sit down and think about. And I also knew...I wouldn't be the only one either. It would be interesting to see what both Mandy and Collette thought about it, once they were told. I decided until they had been, there was no point in worrying about it now. Chances were, we might not even see them tomorrow anyway, Hummer or no Hummer as bad as the weather was.

It became a moot point moments later anyway as mom, Mandy and Collette began to slowly make their way down stairs, each of them dressed up in what was the most alluring, sexy, sensual clothing I'd ever seen any of them ever wear before. And even then, all they had on were lace bras, stockings, garters and matching panties along with high heels. Even dad's intake of breath behind me said it all, as attractive as my sisters were, mom had never looked better.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers
12