All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 07'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Again the honour is mine....

To be the first to comment. Many Feathers, no matter what you write you will get many for both sides of that argument, be assured I will read anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
for women/moms like myself...and

for women/moms like myself..and real bi couples...and there are a great number... who read posts on this site..don't use chapter #8 as a "token" one for including dad/son bi..and then drop it..but continue it... with hot total family bi...including bi dad/son action...as you progress in telling your tale..nothing is hotter to women/moms like myself than experiencing/reading about that type of scenerio...and to use it as a token...rather than reality..is almost insulting..99.9% posts on this site think only bi lez action is needed...nothing could be further from reality...so please...don't follow that path...

erosguy100erosguy100almost 15 years ago
Love your writing.

I love your writing Many Feathers....and I'm very much looking forward to Chapter 8. I'm somewhat bi-curious, so the bi-sexuality you intend for other stories is something I enjooy as much as the hetero stories. thanks.

erosguy100erosguy100almost 15 years ago
Love your writing.

I love your writing Many Feathers....and I'm very much looking forward to Chapter 8. I'm somewhat bi-curious, so the bi-sexuality you intend for other stories is something I enjooy as much as the hetero stories. thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Great story, love the concept of being snowed in

The fact that the family is in reality, isolated from the rest of the world, makes the story very believable, along with being well writen. I hope that you would write something of how the adventure carried on after leaving the snowed in situation, especially between Mandy and her brother. Thanks .......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
looking fwd to ch 8

I think that realistically it is a logical happening in the progress of the story. Keep up the good work.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

Manny you have written another great Chapter in the series. I like the way you have developed the series from the start until now. I think it's a natural progression for one of the girls to think about Dad and Brian to have fun together. I can hardly wait to read Chapter eight and don't think it's just another token Chapter for you. I love the way you write the stories keep up the good work.

hulvamulvahulvamulvaalmost 15 years ago
Another job well done

Bring on chapter 8! I am very much looking forward to to some bi father son action. Especially directed by Colette. Of all the incest stories on Lit this and The Kids at Play by Rebecca are my most favorite. You are a great writer.

---Rich

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
You have do it again

The art of photography and the act of posing for the camera. Erotica at its best. Thanks for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brilliant writing

some of the best dialogue I have read on this site

Bigshow2024Bigshow20243 months ago

I love the story as is , it's well thought out and told in such a way that keeps me " turning the page" .well done , well played keep going . 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous