Snowed In Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

When I came back upstairs from having dressed into warmer clothing and prepared to slip into my own heavy coat before heading outside, I glanced over at Collette as she stood at the kitchen table getting it set up for breakfast. Once again wearing my "borrowed" football jersey and very little else, she stood whistling, glancing up over towards me, and then smiling mischievously. I couldn't help wondering what her fantasy was, something she was obviously aware of she'd be seeing and doing soon.

Knowing my sister the way that I did, I figured it could be just about anything. Which we were all soon about to find out.

**

Authors note:

Since I first began writing this story, I've received numerous congratulatory and supportive comments and emails regarding it. And I want to begin here by saying how much I appreciate each and every one of them. In addition to that, I've likewise been asked and given suggestions or asked specific questions about the direction of the story itself, and where I might consider taking it. As is usually the case with my writing, I don't very often take suggestions once I've begun, usually already having in my mind a concept and a direction where I intend on taking the story, more specifically, what I intend on doing with the characters themselves.

I found it interesting to note however, at the number of inquiries, and suggestions that in fact deal with what is at times, or seemingly to be a somewhat controversial subject, or aspect in any story. Bi-sexuality. In particular when it comes to male bi-sexuality. We still seem to be in a place where sex between women is far more the norm, and more commonplace than the other, and thus more equally accepted by both. Initially, in the beginning as I began to write this piece, I really had no intention of traveling down that particular road with it either. Anyone who does, seems to receive the kiss of death on their works for having done so. The fact that this story (so far) has done well, is because I have tried to keep it realistic as well as entertaining for the reader. But, having said that, I also realize that there are in fact a great many of you, (more women than men obviously) who have asked, and requested that I keep it real. And as such...include what many now tell me is a more open-minded attitude towards the inclusion of some male-bisexuality in this story. It's an interesting challenge on several levels. For one, we're dealing with a father-son relationship on the one hand, incest on the other. I find it interesting that some can be squeamish, even un-excepting of reading about that, and yet find arousal and excitement in reading about the family as a whole otherwise. Especially as again stated, when there is a great deal of female-to-female action taking place between sisters and mothers. I don't think I've ever once read an email from someone telling me that having written something like that was gross or that it ruined the story for them. What a surprise. And yet, I am in agreement, and thus have like most, shied and stayed away from including the opposite aspect of that. Mainly because it has indeed totally destroyed the overall impact of a written story and ruined it for others.

Now, having said all that. I have indeed thought long and hard about what I should or shouldn't do here in continuing on. I know that there are very, very few incest stories that actually depict, or deal with scenes or relationships of this nature in more than a hinted at, or passing sense. And yet, the number of comments, questions and suggestions that I actually do so, surprised me. Do we indeed then keep it real and admit that in some situations, that actually happens? Or...do we for the sake of the story, skim past that, maybe hint at it, or elude to it, the accidental touching, brushing up against it sort of thing. (Ok to double-fuck someone as I wrote about with the mom's fantasy) as that's generally ok and accepted to...just as long as they' re not really touching their dicks together?) But regardless of that, I still had to think long and hard about what I was, or wasn't going to do here. What I've come up with is something that I hope will meet the needs, desires, and particular tastes (or even distastes in this instance) of both sides.

What I am going to do, is devote a short chapter rather than including it in this one, in Chapter Eight. Thus, Collette's fantasy as it turns out will revolve around that aspect of her father and brother's relationship. Not to say there won't be the continued explorations and spontaneous joining in of the females in this chapter either, as their certainly will be. But...for those who do not care to read it, or even think about it, I am writing this chapter so that you can in fact, skip it. In doing so, you will in no way have to suffer through, nor find anything really left out when I pick up the story from here once again in Chapter Nine, the last and final chapter of this series.

It is also my intent to answer a great deal of questions already posed to me, many of which I haven't fully explained, nor really intended to until then.

But again, by doing this, I am in hopes that everyone can feel satisfied, that the story can be enjoyed and appreciated for both sides equally. It's a simple thing then, if it's not your cup of tea, please don't bother reading Chapter Eight, and don't simply kill the entire story because of it.

I promise that Chapter Nine will pick up where I will leave it off here, a mere mention without detail as to the completion of Collette's fantasy, before attending to that of the fathers.

So again, thank you one and all for your support and comments on my writing, and in particular on this story.

And one more comment if I may, as a bit of a side note. For some reason, ever since I switched Internet providers, and even changed my email addy to the new one I have now, for some reason, I am not always getting emails from you like I had been. I don't want anyone to think or believe I am not considerate enough to respond back in kind. So I would ask this, please make sure of where you are sending it to.

Thank you.

Many Feathers, (aka Thesandman)

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers
12