Snowfalls, And Snowdrops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara went to bed, taking the rabbit out of her drawer, and lying there with it humming softly, as she played the head around her hard nipples. Imagining that it was Dave here, playing with them, she pulled on her nipples with one hand, as she gently slid the vibe inside her, leaving it on low speed, she was in no rush this evening. She lay with her eyes closed; the vibrator nestled inside her wet pussy, turning inside her, taking her higher and higher. Through her sosed eyes, she could se him, looking at her, from between her legs. Watching as he licked and sucked on her clit, feeling his fingers caressing her G spot. She could feel the intensity building, as waves of pleasure started to travel through her body.

Stronger and stronger they came, until she could take no more, and the release finally came, and she cried out, surprising even herself, as she screamed to Dave that she loved him. Afterwards she lay there, deep in her thoughts, and admitting to herself that she did indeed love him, he had brought daylight into her darkness, and yet, in two days time, he would be gone, maybe forever. Sara removed the rabbit, dropping it to the carpet at the side of the bed, as the tears flowed, wondering if she dare tell him. What would he say? Would he laugh and walk away? Or would he too say he loved her?

Tuesday was a long day for Sara, the children coming to see Santa had dropped off dramatically, as the big day drew closer, and she was immersed in her thoughts about Dave. Wanting to be with him, to make love to him. The moment she saw him that morning, she felt the dampness starting in her panties, she ached for him, and spent most of the day squirming in her seat, as her pussy just got wetter and wetter. She could not decide what to do about the coming evening, when she opened the wardrobe that morning; she had seen the corset that she would wear for Harry, on special occasions. Sara even tried it in, and was happy that it still fitted her snugly; it was so erotic to wear. She wondered, what if she wore it this evening, invited Dave into her home after dinner, and showed him what she looked like? Would he be pleased, or would he think she was a slut? Just after lunch it started to snow, although it may have looked nice, it concerned Sara, for she had never liked driving in those conditions.

Dave too was concerned, and told her that he would pick her up in the four wheel drive for their date, he didn’t want anything untoward happening to her. Sara was not really surprised, it was a perfect example of this man, and his kindness, and the way he cared. The drive home took a little longer than normal, due to the snow, and Sara had to rush around, to be ready for 8.30, She decided to wear the corset, regardless, either he would like it, and fuck her, as she wanted, or he would leave. At least she would have an answer. At one point she even considered opening the door to him, wearing just the corset and a housecoat, the see through one, but decided that was too obvious, and might even put him off. She wore a tight black dress with the corset, knowing that it accentuated her breasts, when they were pushed up like they were, black stocking and heels finished off her dress for the evening.

Dave was exactly on tome, and kissed her on the cheek, before taking her hand, to escort her to the car. She was delighted that he had come for her, as this meant he would bring her back, and she could invite him in for coffee, and, hopefully breakfast also, she thought as she grinned wickedly to herself. The restaurant was quite small, and Italian, which pleased Sara; she had always loved Italy, having been there twice, and found their food to be delicious. They had a table in a secluded corner, and sat holding hands as they waited for the starters to arrive, slowly sipping their drinks, and looking into each other’s eyes. Sara knew now that she loved him, and wanted to be with him, just him, for as long as she could. They had both ordered pasta for their main course, and had just started to eat it, when the lights went down, plunging the restaurant into the dim light of the few candles at the tables. The staff quickly appeared with more candles, spreading them around the room, and lighting them.

After a few minutes the Maitre D informed them that there was a power cut in the city, so he had heard on the radio. The power was expected to be off for a couple of hours he told them, and that they were welcome to stay until that time. Dave really had no choice, the road too where Sara loved, were mainly through countryside, with few streetlights, and with the snow and freezing weather it would be just to dangerous in complete darkness. They finished their meal, and were given complimentary desserts by the restaurant, but had to settle for soft drinks instead of coffee. It was cosy though, and they ended up sitting side-by-side, kissing and cuddling as they waited for the power to return.

The kisses grew deeper, more passionate, tongues dancing together and hands roaming everywhere. Dave softly caressed Sara’s breast, her hardening nipple almost digging into his palms. Sara placed her hand on his thigh, slowly moving it higher, until she felt the firmness of his hard cock against her fingers. She grasped it through his pants, stroking it slowly, as Dave moaned into her mouth. Wanting more, she deftly pulled down the zipper on his pants, and slipped her hand inside, and into his boxers, the heat from his cock astonishing her, as she rubbed her thumb over his slit, feeling the precum oozing out. Breaking from the kiss, she looked at him, and then at the two candles on the table, realising the message that she was sending, Dave quickly snuffed them out, and darkness filled their private world. Using both hands, Sara quickly extricated Dave’s cock from his pants, and lowered her head, to kiss the tip, licking it, and tasting him. It was delicious she thought, as the memories came flooding back, she ran her tongue around it, before licking down to the base, and back to the top.

Dave was moaning softly, his eyes closed, and his hands on her head. Slowly she spread her lips wide, and covered the head completely, her tongue dancing around him, as she pumped at his twitching cock. She took him deeper, sucking, licking as he squirmed in his seat. Feeling his back arching, she knew he was close, and took all of his hard cock into her mouth. Sara’s nose pressed against his groin, as she sucked with all her might. Dave growled when he started to cum, his balls tightening, as Sara felt his whole body tense up. Then it happened, he shot his load into her throat, and she gagged momentarily at the force of it, before swallowing his gift, delighting I the silky satin cream, as it slid down her throat. She sucked harder, squeezing his swollen balls gently, extracting every drop, and milking him as he moaned. She looked up; smiling in the dim light, then start to lick him, cleaning his cock, taking all she could. He reached out, his fingertip taking a droplet of his cum from the corner of her mouth. Watching her, as he sucked his finger.

Sara released him, and they kissed again, oblivious to all around them in their passion. After the kiss, Dave adjusted his pants, just in time too, for the lights suddenly flickered, and then came on. Sara looked at her watch, it was gone midnight, 12.30 even, she had no idea they had been there that long. Dave quickly settled the bill, and they walked gingerly to his car in silence. The journey back to Sara’s was almost in complete quiet, just the odd comment about the roads, and the snow. Dave parked the car outside Sara’s, and reached across for her, kissing her hard, deep and long. She accepted his kiss, giving back what he offered and more. Breaking from the kiss they hugged each other tight, Sara’s mouth next to Dave’s ear, as she told him her desires. How much she wanted him, his mouth, fingers and cock, how she wanted him, them inside her, that he could take her, in any way he desired. The poor man was in turmoil, it was past 1am by then, and he had work that day, and a 150-mile drive through snow in the evening. He promised Sara that it would happen, that he wanted her too, but not that night, he had to rest, for the coming very long day. Sara had to agree with him, although reluctantly, and after one more kiss, she entered her home, not turning to watch as he drove away, she could not let him see her tears. She ran indoors, straight to the bedroom, pulling her dress off.

She threw herself on the bed, realising that her Christmas, her personal dreams and hopes, had all just died in a single moment. She lay there, crying in the darkness, the tears burning her face with their acid pain, ands slowly, ever so slowly, she drifted off to sleep.

It was just before 7 when Sara awoke, recollections of the previous evening slowly coming back to her. She rose from the bed, and went to the window, peeling back the curtains, to see the snow still there, not too deep, but looking very pretty, and crispy.

She showered, tossing the corset into the laundry basket, knowing that today would be hard for her. The last day at the store, and, when they finished, Anna, Nikki, and her love Dave, would all go their separate ways, to be with friends and family. Sara sighed audibly, knowing now that she would be alone for Christmas, maybe just a call from her son overseas if she got lucky. She dressed for work, rather sedately, to match her mood. After breakfast she cleared things away, and tidied up, her last job being to pick up the gifts for her colleagues. They had all agreed on one gift each, nothing too expensive, to be exchanged at the end of the day. She had purchased perfume for Anna and Nikki, and a bottle of Dive’s favourite after-shave for him. She wrapped them carefully, first the perfume, and then she picked up the after-shave, and decided at the last moment, to place a note inside the wrapping for Dave. She sat down, writing it out, hoping against hope, that he would realise how she felt about him.

“My dear Dave,

By the time you read this, I will be in my home, and you will be preparing for the long drive to your brothers. Please dear Dave, take care, the weather is quite treacherous again today, and I do so worry about you.

I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the last few weeks, working with you at the store. I know we have not been friends for long, but I feel, deep inside, that we share a special affinity you and I. We seem to fit together so well, as though we were destined to meet at sometime in our lives.

I must thank you also for last evening, and the meal in the restaurant, even though we had the power cut, and it ruined any plans either of us may have had. The most enjoyable par for me was our little interlude, in the dark, at our table. I have wanted to do that for a while now, to pleasure you Dave, to let you know exactly how special you have become to me. How you are my first thought when I awaken, and my last as I go to sleep. Had it not been so late, when we finally left the restaurant, who knows what might have happened, but for now, I can only dream, and wait here until you return.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and please, if you can find the time, call me. I will be here, for there is nowhere for me to go. Kisses sweet man

Take care of yourself, for I want you back, as soon as I can.

I am crying now, and have to finish, just now that I care Dave.

I care very much indeed

Love forever

Sara.”

Sara was indeed crying, as she wrapped the letter around the gift, and fastened the Christmas wrap around it. She knew that tomorrow would be bad, all the world celebrating, as she sat alone. Praying and hoping for a call, from her son, and also, from Dave, the two men in her life that she loved. She was in a sombre mod when she arrived at work, but brightened a little, as she saw Dave’s car entering the car park.

As they walked into the store, he thanked her quietly for the previous evening, squeezing her hand, and telling her he would make up for what happened as soon as he could. Sara understood perfectly, and smiled softly at him. The day, as expected was slow, boring even, as all four of them sat around waiting. To make matters worse, Sara was on her own at lunch, the two girls and Dave all out, doing last minute shopping. Sara forced herself not to cry, she did not want him to see how upset she really was, not wanting to spoil his Christmas, as well as her own.

She was pleased that the store was closing early, yet even four O’clock seemed to take forever to come around. The four of them met at the store exit, as previously planned to exchange gifts, on the understanding that no one would open them until they got home. Sara tried, she tried very hard, but could not stop the flow of tears, they had been building all day. As she hugged the two girls, they erupted, pouring forth in a torrent. The last few weeks had been so good for he, bringing her out of the shell she had put up around herself, and now, it was over. Anna and Nikki tried to comfort her, saying they would keep in touch, and promising to call her, as Dave stood, looking on and feeling embarrassed. He too then hugged her, and whispered to her that she was not to worry. He would be back before she knew it, beating her door down. She tried to smile, but it was very weak, and she told him to go, he had a long journey ahead of him. Kissing her lightly, he smiled, and then, she was alone, as she had been for all those months since Harry died.

Sara drove home slowly, taking great care on the icy roads, arriving home just before 4.30. As she stepped from her car, a delivery vehicle pulled up behind her, and from it stepped a man, carrying a large bouquet. He checked with her that this was the right address, and handed her the bouquets, two dozen perfect red roses, tied with a red white and blue ribbon. She knew instinctively that they were from Dave, the deliveryman had told her they had been ordered for a 4.30pm delivery, no earlier. She rushed inside the house, sitting to read the card that was attached to the flowers, she was right; they were from Dave, with a short simple message.

“Merry Christmas,

To the sweetest lady in the entire world, who has changed my life forevermore.

Dave.”

She did not think she had any more tears inside, but she was wrong, as she sat there crying softly. Wanting him, next to her, holding her, and loving her, she sat alone, sobbing, but no one could hear, or se her. Sara had not felt this low since the night that Harry had died, but she knew that she must snap out of it. It was Christmas, peace on earth and all that; she forced herself to do something, to move on. She busied herself in the house, cleaning, even though it didn’t really need it. Eventually she sat down, to have a coffee, and remembered the gifts in her car, and went to retrieve them.

Sitting on the couch, she first opened the one from Nikki, and gasped in surprise, it was a G spot vibrator; she chuckled, thinking to herself what a delightful girl Nikki was. She took hold of Ana’s gift nest, unwrapped it, then Sara laughed out loud, for it was a vibrating egg, they certainly meant for her to have a happy time she thought. The last parcel was the one from Dave, it felt soft and delicate through the wrapping, and she opened it very carefully. She could not believe her eyes, it was so beautiful, a turquoise blue cheongsam, a Chinese dress, with a high collar, and a split in the skirt to the thigh. She was stunned, and as she held it up, a card fell to the floor; she quickly retrieved and opened it, as heart started beating a little faster. Dave had not written much, but what he did say was perfect,

“To Sara,

This comes with all my love, and I just hope, that one day, you will wear it for me.

Merry Christmas my love

Dave”

Sara was smiling and crying at the same time, it was beautiful, pure silk, and she knew that it would feel so good against her naked flesh. She desperately wanted to try it on, but held back, it was for him, and she would not wear it until he was here, with her. Taking the dress to the closet, she hung it very carefully, giving it pride of place, and kissing the hem softly. She placed the two new toys in her drawer, next to “Dave the rabbit” and went to shower.

After showering, she just wore one of the matching bathrobes that she and Harry had shared, with a Santa motif on them. She did not know why she chose to do so, it just seemed right for the evening. Sara made a few sandwiches, and settled down in front of the TV, to watch the Christmas Eve entertainment on offer, just as she did with Harry last year. She felt strange, sad to be without Harry, whom she missed dearly, but happy that she now had Dave, hopefully, and her two young friends also.

The night passed quickly, for she occasionally dozed off in front of the TV, and just before 10pm, she decided it was time for a Christmas drink, alone or not, she was determined not to be sad and miserable. She poured herself a Jack Daniels, with ice, and then noticed that her favourite Christmas movie was about to start, the Jimmy Stewart classic, “It’s A Wonderful Life” She sat for almost two hours, totally engrossed, living every moment of this wonderful story, and, as usual, was crying her eyes out as the credits rolled. She thought about Dave, probably laughing and drinking now, in his brother’s home. How she wished she were there also, on his arm, hugging him. She shook herself, telling herself to stop dreaming, this was the real world. Sara tuned ABC in on the TV, and settled down to watch the Midnight Mass, dabbing at her eyes with a tissue. The Cathedral looked so beautiful, as indeed it always did, she closed her eyes, listening to the beautiful voices of the choir, as they filled her lonely room.

When suddenly, the peace was shattered, by the ringing of her door chimes, startled now, she wondered, who on earth could it be, at midnight on Christmas Eve, going to the front door, she called out, asking who was there. The reply she received almost gave her a coronary, it was Dave, and he said it was freezing out there, and could he please come inside. Sara was frozen to the spot for a few moments, wondering, why? How? But soon recovered, unlocking the door for him. Then the second surprise hit her, he was wearing his Santa Claus coat from the store, he grinned at her, as he stepped inside, and took her in his arms. They kissed, deeply, passionately, no more tears now for Sara, but she was shaking, this was so unexpected. They broke from the kiss, and she led him inside to the lounge.

Dave explained to her, that he had been sat in his car, driving away from her, and all he could think of was the fact that she was alone. While he, would be in the bosom of his family, he could not do it, he had to return. After getting a hundred miles down the road, he stopped for a coffee. The place was deserted, he was the only customer, sitting alone, thinking of her sitting alone. He called his brother on his cell, telling him the road conditions were too bad, and he would see him for New Years. Then he turned the car around, and here he was, he wondered if she minded. She soon showed him her answer, taking his face in her hands, ands kissing him tenderly on the lips. Dave kissed her back, looking into her eyes, she was so happy now. He asked if he might freshen up a little, as he had been on the road for more than five hours. Sara offered him the use of her bathroom, so he could shower, giving him Harry’s robe to wear, she knew that Harry would not have minded. The moment that the bathroom door was closed, Sara rushed to her bedroom, she had work to do before Dave emerged again.

When Dave finished his shower, and left the bathroom, Sara was standing by the couch, her make up on, wearing the cheongsam, the split skirt showing off her milky white slender thigh. Sara could see how stunned he was, and smiled at him, asking him how could she not wear his gift, it was Christmas after all. It was obvious that the dress was the only thing she was wearing too, her nipples proud and erect pushing at the soft silk. She walked across the room to Dave, took his hand in hers, and led him to the bedroom; he happily followed, smiling almost as much as Sara was. Entering the bedroom, Sara turned to close the door, as Dave adjusted his eyes to the darkness. The bedclothes were turned down, and a single candle was burning on both bedside tables. Sara came to him, standing by the side of the bed, and they kissed, tenderly, a lovers kiss, their tongues caressing, hands roaming, holding each other close.