All Comments on 'So, I Divorced a Succubus!'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lost me after the first paragraph

Your first paragraph lost me. You don't believe in the Bible, God or something. So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? It added nothing to the story. If anything it distracted from the story. The next few paragraphs totally lost me. I knew it was going to be fiction but you laid it on strong. You can do fiction and still make it interesting to read. I quit right after the part about the male lawyer wanted to have sex with the ex-husband. Sorry I just don't go for the stroke stories or what ever this was meant to be. Give me a dialogue with drama, action, betrayal, recovering from betrayal, even revenge and i'm all in. Even fiction has to have some form of believability.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years agoAuthor
You're certainly entitled to your own tastes.

However, that being so, why bother to read a story that you're probably not going to like, judging from title, description, story tags, etc? Also, why are all of the dark things that you mentioned so easy for you to believe, but fun, enjoyable, no-strings-attached sex so unbelievable? Is this not a reflection of the imbalance of our society, which prizes and praises violence, pain, and death, the thanatos principle, while shunning pleasure, debauchery, sexual license, the eros principle?

Why is it that we'll let people of most ages watch films with violence in them, desensitizing them to so much mayhem (mind you, I like a good horror or action flick as much as the next guy, just pointing out the inconsistency here), but we panic if our fifteen year happens to find a R-rated film with a little skin in it? In other words, why do people love death so much and hate procreation, sex, pleasure, etc.? Why do they hate life?

As John Lennon once said, "We have to hide to make love, but violence is done in broad daylight."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep hoping.

I read your other succubus story first it didn't have gay sex in it. I keep hoping youd leave it out of your stories becuase I like the rest of what you have in them. If the tags were at the begining I never would have read half of it cause of the turn off. It has nothing to do with society I just dont like male on male. I would really like to see this story with out the male on male. Can't say much for the violence comment as I'm a OIF 3 vet so violence never bothered me. I'm not really even sure how that came into play. Unless it was from a previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You didn't give any warning at the beginning of the story as to its contents. The whole bible bit and religion bit was unneeded. The story and the connected story lines are just complete garbage.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years agoAuthor
I disagree. This story involves demonology.....

.....and that is closely related to the matter of this particular universe, one in which demons exist, but the Christian account of them is a bit prejudiced and not entirely accurate. So, he's kinda introducing the reader to the idea and preparing them for it, where much of what they had been taught about demons and succubi is wrong.

Maybe I forgot the tags, maybe not, but it's one of those things where you can either gloss over the gay male stuff, enjoy it, or whatever you want about it. I'm not particularly worried whatever you do. If it's a squick for you, I have to warn you, it's going to be in a lot of my work, so just bear that in mind. I'm pansexual, meaning that I'm attracted to men, women, and those outside of the gender binary. However, I expect to include more tags and warnings in the future for those who can't handle gay male scenes.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Damn what a story.

A Husband finds out after his divorce his Ex-Wife is a Succubus,and she tells him he is well on his way to becoming an Incubus,but she wants him to join his Ex-Wife,the Judge and his Lawyer in an eternity of raw Demon Crazed Orgy forever feeding off each others sexual energy,never truly loving each other except for their most basest desires of cum and pussy juice and all types of sex from anal to rimjobs to 69ing.

To some that may sound evil and cruel but honestly is Marriage really what it used to be about deep emotional bonds when you can just like the other and enjoy the most carnal sex you ever have,that to me is so much less complicated to be like that.Just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous