All Comments on 'So Is It True What They Say?'

by cocteleo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Very erotic, well structured. Many thanks for the story. The focus wasn't on a "cheating" wife but on a loving husband who desired to give his wife ultimate pleasure. That meant she had two men, swamping her body with pleasure. At all times her husband was the one in control and elected to "share" his sexy wife. There was none of the "BBC toting, "nigger boasting, manipulating often presented in these stories. Perhaps that was why the black guy was presented as being British. It added more of a "romantic" aspect of a foreigner with an attractive accent/voice plus the old taboo aspect of being black and well hung. Anyway, thanks again. Cheers.

Small_IslandSmall_Island9 months ago

Hmm, I was thinking, 'Good story, handled the concept of consensual sharing quite well,' then I got to the very last word. Summer. It was well written, but I didn't have the lingering feeling that this was a special summer story. It reminded me of your own words up front: "...just hoping I qualify for entry, really." I had to go back to pick up that summer was when each liaison happened. Is that enough to score high for the contest? Again, hmm. Maybe I'll come back after the contest closes and give you your 4.5 then. Or maybe I'll do it now. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written and very erotic. thank you!

Pfj99Pfj999 months ago

It's the hottest story I've read in quite a while. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and it's now one of my favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No, it's not true. Pure urban legend and bullshit, designed to get guys laid that wouldn't otherwise. BBC is a total myth. Men of all races vary in size, measured anyway you like, and skin tone has nothing to do with it.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf809069 months ago

Pretty damn good story. But what would have made it better if you went in to detail on how big Evans cock was, having her scream in pleasurer as his cock stretched her married pussy out. Her Husband watching in amazement as his wife became a BBC slut begging for more

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

consensual sharing without all the racist bullshit.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t think it’s a myth. Going to predominantly black high school, I’ve seen some massive blacks dicks. You don’t realize how badly you want dick until you watch black men undress in front of you. Although I’m married, I still masturbate every day to black men from high school. I didn’t know I was bisexual until I saw my first big black dick.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Loved it, can’t wait for the London conference. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

An excellent interracial tome with great pace and detail. And as one commenter noted, no racial overtones or degrading components. CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

.....and I have a penchant for big black cock as well. Yes! IT IS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY! My wife and I have seen for ourselves...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercocteleo@cocteleo
I like to write historical erotica. So far, it's just been Regency-era England, but maybe I'll eventually branch out. Thanks for reading!