So Is It True What They Say?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh my god, Jesus fucking Christ!" Evan shouted, ramming deep inside, his cock twitching violently inside my spasming pussy as it filled me with his giant load of cum.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" John bellowed, whipping his cock from between my lips and violently jerking himself off, ropes of cum spurting all over my neck and tits. "Uh, uh, uh!" he grunted, squeezing the tip of his cock hard and rubbing it against my outstretched tongue.

"Yes," Evan hissed, watching as I licked over my husband's member, cleaning up every trace of his seed. Evan's shaft lurched inside me before he leaned back on his heels, breathing out in a long sigh as he let his cock slip out of my sensitive pussy. I shivered and panted, feeling his cum sliding down between my ass cheeks.

"Holy fucking shit, Sarah," John rumbled, helping me scoot back fully on the bed. "That was amazing."

I could only nod in dazed contentment, my body still buzzing from my epic orgasm. "Mm-hmm."

Evan ran a hand over my belly to my breast, cupping it as he thumbed the nipple with a thoughtful expression on his handsome face. "You know, the CEO announced this morning that the next annual conference is going to be in London. Why don't you bring Sarah and stay in my flat for the week?"

"Fuck yeah," John said, flopping onto the bed and folding his hands behind his head. "What do you think, baby? Want to go to London next year and play with Evan?"

I ran my finger across my chest, scooping up some of John's cum. I made a show out of sucking my finger into my mouth, pursing my lips over it as I slowly slid it out. Evan's eyes darkened with renewed lust as he watched me and his hand reflexively squeezed my tit.

A smile spread across my face as I thought of sightseeing around London during the day and getting fucked hard by two gorgeous men during the night.

My clit gave a pulse as I thought of everything I still wanted to do with John and Evan before morning. All of a sudden, I couldn't wait for next summer.