All Comments on 'So Many Lies'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
????

What the fuck was that??? It was almost boring. No offense. HA

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A hell of a lot of fucking going on in this story

I think Sally got one over on Jinks.

She could be called a slut now.

Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PINOCCHIO WOULD HAVE BEEN AT HOME

with these groupies. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
The truly guilty party

gets to have a great time. Well written but painful apology for cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typical magmaman cuckold story. Garbage.

My mistake. Had swore I would never read a Magmaman tale again since they are all cuckold story with slut wives. My mistake..I'll try not to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it was boring

typical cucold story 1*

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 12 years ago
Nice twist

Really enjoyed it, especially the twist at the end, letting the "victims" get the most out of the experience. Well-written. Keep up the good work.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Not Your Best

A bit of a cuckold theme to this story. I like all the cheating but the Frank character leaves a bad taste. Your stories are usually better. Nice try

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Expert Author Shepherds Dicey Characters Thru Mendacity Obstacle Course I

I guess they all 'get away with it' - no moral of the story to be garnered here. It was a good story that begs for a sequel where the chickens come home to roost, for the first couple ( the second were relatively honest post- discovery ).

It was a very good commentary on the honesty standard that prevails on the web sites where the trysting adults discovery each other. I can't bring myself to condemn or sanction the behavior in this story by the characters concerned.

They all need to work on their communication skills &/or join a gym. This story was skillfully written & would have been unpalatable in the hands of the average Literotica author. MGM must be feeling his oats to conjure up a story that runs against the mores of the usual LW fans.

I hope this is a testament to the sucess of physical rehab necessitated by personal travails he previously referred to. I'll also thank him for this story- it definitely was pause & cause for thought.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Change of pace

This was a nice change of pace from the caught the wife/kicked her out or caught the wife/ran away stories with someone getting beat up or someone beating up someone else.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
This story is closer

to being a real story about a real adventure than are nearly all LW tales on Literotica. Nice idea, well told!

curioussscuriousssabout 12 years ago
Yeah, I suppose things could happen like that

'House of Cards' stuff - from zero to fucking like the energizer bunny in 5 seconds.

I liked the humor and the silliness.

Internet 2 - Faithful marriage 0.

Thanks, but please no sequel.

N

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You say you use this site as a test subject for your books? If that is the case then direct this story to the "I love cheating and cuckolding my partner" readership. they will enjoy it along with the cucks themselves and the ones that do the cuckolding. And of course the Poly lovers and swingers. But whatever floats your boat I guess. One thing you should have done is put this story in the Group sex category I didn't read about any "Loving Wives" Or "Loving Husbands" for that matter just a bunch of cheaters.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Clever story

Well told and fun.

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years agoAuthor
To the last anon

Now if you could read, which you obviously cannot, you might note the catagory description.

"Tales of adventurous wives and their mates".

Lots of wives are NOT "adventurous" , but that is also NOT a story.

MGM

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Pretty funny

It becomes clear very quickly that we are dealing with a variant of Dumb and Dumber. The whole story is about people lying to each other and looking everywhere else but to their spouse for sex. Gary is the chief idiot and the most delusional. He is lying online and has no clue about his wife. Jeanie and Frank are actually a swinging couple that mostly figure out what is going on and enjoy themselves. Sally has been on the edge of a fantasy fuck and Gary gives her the green light. Her fantasy actually turns out to be great with Frank and especially Carlos. It's all a big silly romp, maybe close enough to the truth to be ironic.

I get that many people are online just for fun and bend the truth either deliberately or through lack of self awareness. But then planning to meet and expect to carry off the lies???? Wow! A balding fat guy living a vanilla life expects to pass himself off as a young marathon runner that drives a Mercedes? A middle aged chubby housewife is presenting herself as a toned gym babe? There was some serious suspension of belief going on at their meeting. But it was a cartoon piece to begin with so, OK.

I don't see a cuckold angle. They are all just fucking around. The only clueless one is Gary and he had his fun. Frank was pushing Jeanie into extramarital sex but he was fully aware and enjoying himself. He ends up with Sally also. I think the story fits the category perfectly.

greowulfgreowulfabout 12 years ago
A horribly funny story

Sad display of marital communication and lies, but an enjoyable read. I don't want a sequel--I think this story speaks for itself. As far as content, I would be bugged by the wife's lack of interest in sex, except illicit sex. But then, Gary brought it all on himself. As the only clueless character, he deserves everything he gets.

I've long been a fan, and you never emasculate a man entirely. Keep trying new things, I will keep reading.

Cheers!

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Badly written

Real snoozer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"My Mercedes is in the shop"

Priceless, too funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Always Good

Well, Mr. Cool got what he asked for. Too bad it wasn't the goddess he expected.

It wasn't a total waste though because he did open Pandora's Box and now...

his wife has a license to shop around - too bad for him, sexciting for her!

One final thought, in the beginning, neither one chose to talk about ramping up their relationship and Gary - well Gary is too smart for his own good.

Think I'll get a membership at the same gym as Sally - Honestly!

Thanks MGM - always good and No Wimps - Thanks!

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Wildly original...

And loads of fun to read. Thank you Magmaman.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Too funny -

And too much pain to come -

When Jinx gets a clue there is likely to be hell to pay and he will be dead wrong and still do what he does about it - justice be damned - and his wife will never get it either -

Nicely put together -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mixed feelings like many others here

First she's cutting him off but when he finally looks somewhere else what she's not giving him and she happens to find out, she does the same and then pushes even further? Strange world we live in. Yes, they both cheat. It would have been better if Gary had given her an option, but not many spouses feel able do that, and he didn't.

Unlike some readers see it, I think the only "victim" here is Gary, not his wife, not Christal/Jeanie and certainly not Frank, who is the instigator. Gary is still not getting it at home, while the others get plenty. A sequel where he finds out about het slutwife??

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

I still don't get it. Why?

Hands0nmanHands0nmanover 11 years ago
Second comment

Why what? Are you so parochial that you think that there has to be a moral to a fictional story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT SURE

this is just a fuck story between many people. Actually kind of boring... #1 is all I can do as itd just some quick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TYPICAL BULLSHIT STORY

IF THE GUY WAS FUCKING AROUND SO THEN THE WIFE SAW NO REASON WHY SHE SHOULDN'T...ON THE LONG AND SLIPPERY SLOPE TO DESTRUCTION.....MEN ARE SUCH PLONKERS AND ONLY THINK WITH THEIR DICKS....WOMEN ARE JUST FUCK SLUT WHORES AND CHEATING SKANKS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
but.....

what fun is revenge fuck if your cheating spouse doesn't know you did the revenge fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am familiar with the feelings that Gary went through at the beginning

Didn't go where he took it, but nevertheless, I get why he headed down the path he took.

This story is probably pretty real, given the setup, and there were no good guys, but that doesn't mean it's any less sad... desperate, shallow people, grasping at straws.

However, there is something to be said for Sally in particular.

Even though she hadn't done anything with Carlos until things changed, she was still entertaining erotic ideas. Why this is important, is that it showed she was still a sexual person, but had drawn away from her husband.

That means, she was the trigger that let this sordid little tale develop.

NOT letting Gary off lightly here, he's still an asshole, but I'm reminded of a story on here where a man made a prenup that guaranteed sex, or there was no wedding. The thing is, that would also mean they'd have to work as a couple, make sure they were both ok. There's something to that... working together, when the honeymoon is over.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Didnt care for this mess, which I find happens more frequently as I run across your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not my kind of story at all. A favorite author has done much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS