All Comments on 'So What Happens Next?'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Pure and simple, Bear!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Straight to the point! Great story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Like it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If husband's had the legal right to shoot the lothario shagging his wife there might be a whole lot less cheating. Of course they would be responsible for providing supportive evidence of their wife's affair, positively identifying the wife's lover, ensuring that there are no collateral injuries or deaths, and accepting of the fact they ended someone regardless of how deserving they were to die. The wife should not be harmed...by the husband, her lover's wife has rights too! 5🌟

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

The moment you committed murder makes you unbelievable. Between camera footage at all bars, various patrons, witnesses to the shooting, blood spatter, gun residue, and the lack of regret or even nervousness, tells me that she’s not the bad guy here: he is.

And she needs to divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not really much in the way of a story, is it?

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Concise. Entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ughhh

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Ugh 2.0! Not up to your normal standards. I know you're still reeling from the Bears missing the playoffs yet again, but really? 3.4*

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

Keep smiling buddy. If for no other reason that it screws with peoples minds.

Tiger27Tiger275 months ago

I get the same feeling too.

Robby_DRobby_D5 months ago

And it turns out that the boss's name was Mark Lavalliere, and many men lived happily ever after. (He must have retired)

demanderdemander5 months ago

Well done. But he needed to shower up after the shooting, and wash the clothes. D

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months agoAuthor

Demosthenes384bc, as I have said before, I am not a Bears fan. I am a died-in-the-wool NYG fan. Big Blue is my team, and after dismantling the birds, at home, on national television, I can sleep well, 'til next year', as they say. But thanks for caring to share.

P.S. The Bear is my nickname.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You said no jokes this time yet your very last line was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

servant111servant1115 months ago

No pathos which basically reduces what had potential to a police report.

3 stars

funperson969funperson9695 months ago

Got 'er done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuck, that was awful. I can only think that 'The Bear' was under the influence of something or other while writing this. JR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mortgaged to the hilt...not hill.

Shot to death...not dead.

SorchakSorchak5 months ago

The Bears need to get an editor. First one and only a misspelling, their house was mortgaged to the HILT, not the hill. Second and biggest one: "David Spencer was found shot to dead." Wait, what?!? He was shot to dead? Seriously, how did you miss that? Third and rather more minor in missing the 'T' in they when the cops came to interview the nameless MC. "But hey had nothing,". The two minor mistakes I can forgive, but not the being shot to dead.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife comes home and husband shows her the news. She calls the police take husband in for questioning. They do a paraffin test on the husband who not only doesn't have an alibi but was distinctly NOT where he was supposed to be. Since he was in bodily contact ("brushed by") the victim when he shot him, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence on his clothes and face. Plenty of patrons heard the sound of the .45 and got witnessed him running from the scene as well as getting video of him and his car. He becomes Bubbah's bitch in prison.

Freddog6601Freddog66015 months ago

Semi entertaining, not your usual.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You don’t pay a diver directly, you pay through the Uber App.

Why threaten to disseminate the evidence of her adultery fo just a 50/50 standard split? If you’re going to commit extortion, by threatening to commit another crime, costing revenge porn, wouldn’t you push for a better settlement?

Finally, yet again, an LW author dished out the ultimate punishment for the other man, and gave no punishment to the slut, only the minimum consequence of divorce. Why? She’s the traitor! She’s the one who made promises, and broke them!

The first priority should always be punishment of those who betrayed you. Then you get to other offenders as possible.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, it DID cover all of the bases. A big deduction for substituting ‘cardboard box under a bridge’ ruination for cold murder. So, 2.625 stars (that’s 2 5/8ths) for the non nerds!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope the .45 wasn't the husband's and the clothes he wore ended up in a dumpster behind a grocery store.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Based on your writing I think you have never actually used an Uber. What you wrote about the wife coming home from the restaurant is how a traditional taxi operates. This error is pet peeve of mine

To help the accuracy of future stories:

When getting a ride from an Uber, a person enters the address of his/her destination and number of passengers. The app gives choices of vehicle level and price. The app uses GPS to pinpoint the person’s pickup location and offers the trip to drivers that are nearby. Upon arriving at the destination the Uber app automatically charges the passenger’s credit card. Other than a tip, paying in cash is not an option. Tips are typically given in the app.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! The whore, and her master got theirs, just the master got his first! The gentleman husband got his, too; a real wife named Cassie, a 5yr old son and a new baby on the way! Way to go Bear, and hopefully GOD gives us another chance and we do it right, this time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too much short tale and almost without interaction between the couple, making it somehow flat. Anyway, 5 full stars for no following the usual cuck-raac line that is the normal in this cuck overloaded LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was like a meal, it was good but something was missing in the ending.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu5 months ago

I like you Bear your stories I mean.

But this one not so much.

He didn't need to kill him ya know.

And a littke more detail on the ex wife.

But thanks for sharing.

Steveg111Steveg1115 months ago

It would have been better had he shot him in the spine leaving him paralyzed. 🐻 Bears!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 as always

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love the story would have made a GREAT new year eves one

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Nice quick story the Ultimate BTBastard, unfortunately he probably never knew what happened.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dick move not asking the other author for permission. Typical though for this type of pile of s—-

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short and to the point. A couple of grammer errors but nothing serious. I figure it's us about to pull the plug on mankind. Stupidity reigns.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just let like I read an outline not a story. Definitely Not the quality of your usual writing.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20205 months ago

A fine example of the K I S SS principle , good work.

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

Needs better editing. Mistakes interrupt the flow of the story and are really annoying. Apart from that it was a quite entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Coke on table with no coaster…priceless!

.

He got away with the murder only because the sleaze was so prolific.

.

Would have like at least one exchange between them…but curled up in a fetal shaped ball works 😎

.

5 *****

NickTeeNickTee5 months ago

You shoot them both... How difficult is it to understand. She get's it for opening her legs to another man. He get's it for fucking in another man's pussy. Why? Because when you marry you each belong to each other, orherwise what's the point of marriage.

Oh btw you shoot him first in both lungs so he dies drowning in his own blood and she gets to watch and anticipate...

Aaahh... the good 'ol days when men were men and women were glad

Now lighten up - yes I stole this bit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You're not wrong in your closing comments, the world has turned to shit, but it's gathering pace and getting worse.

Hope I get to read you say Happy New Year again in 12 months, with a much more positive, hopeful tone.

We'll see.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"ON OUR TENTH ANNIVERSARY!!" - She wasn't worried about their anniversary when she was blowing his boss.

\

@Anonymous, if assassination was allowed for infidelity, then it should be the unfaithful spouse who is killed, not the lothario.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Obviously this is deliberately brief standalone, but you could at least give the characters names early in the story; Michael (NOT MichEAl) doesn’t get named until the end and the wife remains nameless. How are we readers supposed to give a damn about nameless cardboard cutouts? Also, has Michael ever fired a gun or killed anyone before? Only a professional hitman or soldier can blow the back of someone’s head off (and collect the victim’s personal items to make it look like a robbery) and have it have zero impact on him. Any normal person would be deeply shaken. And Michael finding a loving stable woman with a built-in family who would marry him so quickly is one of those Literotica cliches that pretty much never really happens so smoothly in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Uggh is right. What the fuck kind of story was this? Written for the BTB crowd? Really bad. Why do so many stories in LW always have the husband get video of their cheating bitches? Worthless evidence anymore. Must be a LW thing.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - obviously you did not get the memo - infidelity is not a felony nor death penalty offense.

Plus ANY violence in an LW story and I dish out a one-star rating - no matter how well it was written.

Have a nice day and happy 2024.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

WHAT!!! The wife walked away unscathed???? That cost you a star. They both deserved the bullet.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

I thought killing the boss was a bit over the top, but overall, great job!!

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

First of all, you never referenced the original story at the beginning. I know I read it, but no details.

Shooting a 45 cal. outside a bar would give you barely time enough to haul ass, let alone stop to pick the corpse clean.

On top of that, a bullet is far too quick. The boss did not even have time to appreciate how his screwing married women had finally caught up to him.

CindyTVCindyTV5 months ago

Great Story, I love a happy ending :)

5 Stars- CindyTV

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

Oh yeah, 5 cans of coke? The guy'd be so hyper on the sugar and caffeine he couldn't see straight. I figured at the very least you could have had him spill the last coke over just to watch the bitch scream. She seemed to treasure her possessions than her marriage.

GrimmerGrimmer5 months ago

5 cans? Is that all? I do that many NOS and go to sleep. Wimp.

Have to say this was a great little ending and made for a last minute tale to wind up (end) a day.

Thx!!!

SDN1955SDN19555 months ago

No to any story with a cold blooded murder. There are starting to be far too many stories with gratuitous murders in them.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for The Bear. Great Story, Great Writing. Great Ending. Great Effort. Just delete the complainers. It is always EASY to complain about minor little things. The challenge is to use your imagination, write a decent story and then get it published! That is why i so quickly delete anony comments, ANYBODY can write a Negative Comment, it only takes a few minutes and little to NO Brain Power. But writing a story, that gets published, Now that is a challenge. I really liked the .45 colt portion. A 1911 is my favorite pistol, that I always carry, and I have several that I love to shoot. I especially love the whole concept of that round that only goes about 800 to 850 ft/sec, which is very slow compared to most pistol rounds like a 9mm. The trouble with the common 9mm 115-grain projectile is so small and so fast it will usually pass right through a guy, making a nice hole and causing blood loss, but not slowing down enough to drop the approx 400 ft/lbs of energy to stop someone. Whereas a .45 ACP usually shoots a .230 grain hardball (twice as big) much slower. So it is much more able to dump its approx 400 ft/lbs of energy before exiting. That is why I love it. I liked your story also Bear. The details don't matter, it is 'the thought' that counts! I loved the story. The Hubby took care of business like he should, he took care of the sleazy fuck that was doing his wife. If that happened more often, there would be a lot less cheating in our world. So I stand by my rating of 10 Stars. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

mathur_nkmathur_nk5 months ago
crime murder etc are not erotic.

we are a civilzed society and if the bitches and basterds are to be "burnt" they should be figuratively burnt. crime like murdee cant be justified on any ground.

elling50elling505 months ago

Murder is murder and not justified by any cheating wife. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One star for each coke. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was not a good story. I'm sure the BTB crowd will be high-fiving each other over it.

I'm getting old and certainly have lost a few brain cells, but many years back when I first came across this site, I remember the administrators had a policy against extreme violence. Murder was not allowed in the stories. The other man could be found in an alley with crushed testicles and a mangled knee. and that was allowed; murder was not. Obviously, that policy has changed, which may be one reason why the 'world is the way it is'.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson5 months ago

A lovely tale from the Ursine Master! And blowing the brains out of scumbags is NEVER over the top!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

But wait, its FICTION! No one really got murdered, so what's the whining about? The stupid cuck enabled the arrogant self-absorbed whore, so he got what he deserved. And we are supposed to believe he went from submissive self-denigrating wimp husband to Rambo? Yeah, Complete Fiction. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story outline. 4*s

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

Kind of an L because of the murder because it was in public, someone from that bar would have heard the gun go off and see the MC because it looks like he was taking his time going through the wallet. So the MC would have been spotted and the wife wins out. My only issue is the murder, wasn't needed and was very faulty that it wouldn't work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Consequences are an end all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
5 stars

Hey shitheads, just remember there has been many a man killed because he fucked the wrong man's wife. How many murders a day do you think are non-drug related and involves infidelity? Think about it.....they can't all be drug related!

Norseman123Norseman1235 months ago

That's the only way to treat them 5*****

crazymike45crazymike455 months ago

I echo Buster2U comments. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story. I would hope I would be as brave as the guy in this story. They should bring back adultery laws or at least have it weigh in the divorce settlement so people dont have to go back to making their own justice. But when society fails us good men have to act.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's no surprise that this offering had Buster2U jizzing in his panties as this is so much like the trash he writes. He clearly believes that having a user name makes him an authoritative and influential voice here but he is not. He is just a sad sack who presumes to mock other people's brain power while possessing none of his own. JR

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

Murder seems excessive, but, not by much. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolute crap. Local businessman and well known philanderer shot to dead? Sloppy story, sloppy editing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Credit to original story and author? WTF!? LMAO at the comments here that don’t get it.

This is literally the outline and/or ending of virtually every BTB story on this site!

It’s a parody, people! SHEESH!

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks103x

RE: @Anonymous, if assassination was allowed for infidelity, then it should be the unfaithful spouse who is killed, not the lothario. - Any woman or man can be talked into anything, one way or another. So if the lothario is not removed he will continue as a lothario until removed. Problem solved.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

An ok story and I agree with you there is not much right with world anymore, whoever is the last one to leave...............please turn out the lights.

ken philipsken philips5 months ago

Utter crap. If that really happened, the police would have the evil deadshit arrested in 5 minutes

inka2222inka22225 months ago

-10 stars because he watched Deadpool 2 instead of Deadpool original. OK, OK fine, extra 16 stars for actually good BTB story with a somewhat happy ending, aside from MC having to take care of and pay for "abusive philanderer"'s kid.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Humm

At least he took care of business. A little over the top but.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

The Bear takes no prisoners. Great story and we get Buster’s expert opinion on pistols and ballistics. A win win.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought you knocked this out of the park. 5 stars with a bullet.

larrys3dlarrys3d5 months ago

Solid story. 5 stars as usual. And I hope all is good with you...the lack of a joke sounds like maybe things are a little stressy right now.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

short sweet right to the point good stuff

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

You write good stories but your literacy sucks. Yeah, I can make that claim since I taught English Literature, Creative Writing and such in College. An Editor in Chief for 12 years and a Field Editor for 6, so yes I can say it, "You need Help." Since this is your latest story and may just read this, you can get into touch with me for some suggestions. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS. Thanks for the BTB. Direct and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A lot more typos and missed edit spots than usual, but it was obviously a one and done quickie, so maybe that's expected. Some points off for having the 'hero' drive a Ford Edge. Seriously? No wonder she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Feel like POV changes should never be necessary, but especially in such a short story. Really breaks immersion. Something like this could have been done 3rd person and flowed a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the story. I look forward to your future writings, and hope they are longer.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Greatly done bear! 5 stars from here ;)

InfosaugerInfosauger4 months ago

I don't know why the americans (US) are always this big fans of murder.

As he was killing him anyway, why didn't he let him know who he is? Otherwise I would have shot him in his balls several times so that he won't ever be able to use them and and even his knees and left him living a miserable life.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Nice story. AAA++

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Enjoyed! Thanks for your Writing.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 2 months ago

I agree with Infosauger, the guy needed to know who killed him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...