All Comments on 'So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a good start

You are the mistress of the force fem genre.

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951over 8 years ago
Don't stop now!

You have got to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Queen of Erotica

Welcome back, I read the first few lines and set down the computer. I proceeded to slip on my wolfords over my freshly shaved legs. Next I rolled on a lubed condom over my throbbing erection. Began to continue reading and beat off to an amazing orgasm filling the rubber, and read the story again with the same results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Consistent, I'll say!

Gee Michelle takes down critical comments. A true measure of an insecure, suck-ass author! Of course whether she posts here or at Fictionmania, the work is still awful.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 8 years agoAuthor
From An Anonymous Arsehole

Have the guts to identify yourself and I'll leave your comments here. So you came back to check your own comments? A suckhole reader with a huge ego and probably no talent of your own.

PS thank for advertising my other site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story just one question

Michelle, you are right to be upset about the criticism but tell me, you say "my other site." You don't mean you own Fictionmania, do you? What about the Task Force?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Lingerie !!!

I can hardly wait for chapter two. I've had to change my panties twice. Luv all of your stories Ms. MicheleNylons....Mmmm!!!

Thanks, SissyCrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naughty Nurses

This is more of a Naughty Nurse story than anything I've read thus far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Transvestite in nursing and gynecology leaning about "her" unique qualifications.

The transsexual nurse now a eagar participate in a romantic relationship between the group of physicians of men ,women, and the staff of the facility depended on the new exciting multi -talented physician in training for the medical school too use as the base line for new horizons sensuously depicting the new mystic of genomes. The medical school broke new ground and development of new gender specific enhanced protocols used in clinical trials to the schools faculty and staff. The FDA cleared studies have shown that the dynamics of this research concluded new important and extremely cognizant indications of far reaching Noble Prize Laureates in Chemistry, Medicine, Humanities, Literature and other nominated candidates for this highly coveted world renowned prize furthering the cause of all mankind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES