So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Then Amanda climbed onto the bed and straddled her helpless captive. She lowered her crotch so that her mound pressed against Michele's penis and slowly gyrated. Michele groaned and pushed up against her nemesis, her satin-clad cock rubbing against Amanda's panty-clad pubis.

"Don't you come yet," she hissed and lowered her face once again and kissed Michele passionately.

The Matron was experiencing just as much as pleasure as Michele as she slowly ground herself against her junior nurse. Her panties were soon soaked with vaginal juices and Michele's camiknickers were equally soaked with preseminal fluid.

The two sexy nurses ground against each other moaning and groaning, kissing and tonguing each other into a frenzy of lust.

Suddenly Matron Amanda Holliday ceased her passionate assault on Nurse Nyland and hopped off the bed.

"Oh my! I nearly went too far," she gasped.

"She's ready doctor," Matron called out.

Dr James Lovejoy emerged from behind the screen. He was naked and sporting a huge erection.

He bound over to bed and leaped on to it before Michele could comprehend what was happening.

Dr Lovejoy knelt on the bed and held Michele's legs up, ankles together, with one hand, whilst with the other he opened a leg hole of her cami-knickers and stabbed at Michele's anus.

Michele screamed.

"No!!"

"Sssshhh! Nurse; do you want someone to come to the door? What would they think?" Dr Lovejoy grinned, his face visible to her between her upraised legs.

"You always wanted to be a nurse; a real nurse, not a trouser-wearing boy-nurse, and you know what I like to do to nurses. I think you've wanted this for a long time but you just never knew it!" he hissed.

Michele was stunned and began to struggle against her bonds and, tried to kick her legs free of Dr Lovejoy's vice-like grip.

"Some fucking help here please Amanda; we have this planned meticulously so please don't forget your part," he hissed as he fought against the struggling transvestite trapped underneath him.

Matron had been watching fascinated but came out of her reverie and stepped forward with a tube of lubricant, which she slathered over James Lovejoy's rampant member.

Michele was just about to scream again and was struggling against her bonds when the head of Dr Lovejoy's penis pierced her sphincter.

Even though the man's penis was well lubricated the pain was incredible. Michele moaned and bucked in agony as Dr Lovejoy rode with her, not letting her eject his cock.

"Ohhh my god it hurts!" Michele whimpered in shock.

"Shhh Nurse; relax and let the Doctor treat you," Dr Lovejoy sniggered.

"No! Take it out!!" Michele moaned.

Michele was experiencing a deep burning sensation combined with spasmodic twinges of intense pain from her sphincter. She whimpered and wriggled trying to expel the intruder from her back passage but Dr Lovejoy held on matching her movements.

"Stop it!!" he hissed; and slapped her face.

Michele stopped struggling and lay still, sobbing.

"Look honey, the worst is over I promise, if you lie still and let me; I can make this experience special for you. Or you can keep struggling and I'm going to fuck you anyway but it's going to hurt."

Michele realised that she was powerless and she would do anything to stop the excruciating pain that was coming from her sphincter. She sighed and lay still; her wrists tied to the bedhead, legs pushed up in the air; her anus pierced by Dr Lovejoy's penis. She was miserably uncomfortable and she was only just bearing the pain of the penetration. But she was smart enough to know that fighting was only going to make the pain worse. She tried to relax her sphincter but her instinct was to try to push against the object invading her anus; not to accept it.

"That's it nursey," said Dr Lovejoy as he felt Michele's sphincter spasm as she tried to relax it.

"It will be ok I promise."

Michele was quietly sobbing but at the same time she forced her inner muscles to relax. Amazingly the twinges of intense pain began to subside; she still felt the burning sensation around the entrance to her anus but it was tolerable.

"Ok Michele; stay relaxed, I really don't want to hurt you," Dr Lovejoy soothed.

Millimetre by millimetre Dr Lovejoy slowly pushed himself inside Michele; he took his time and whenever Michele flinched he stopped and soothed her. Matron stood close by and liberally smeared lubricant on his shaft whenever he stopped until his cock slowly disappeared inside Michele's rectum, then she stepped away to watch. Michele felt full and intensely uncomfortable, the urge to expel Dr Lovejoy's penis was immense and she had to concentrate to prevent her internal muscles from contracting.

Once Dr Lovejoy had his girth buried inside Michele's anus he lowered her legs so that they now rested over his shoulders. He looked down at her tear stained face and smiled.

"It's ok Nurse; you're doing fine."

Michele's only response was another silent tear. She had stopped sobbing and now and only mewed softly when she felt a twinge of pain, but now that she had learned to relax her sphincter she didn't feel the excruciating pain she had previously. Even the burning sensation had subsided; she just felt full.

Dr Lovejoy continued to press slowly forward cooing and encouraging Michele to stay calm and relax her anal constrictor muscles. When he had all of his shaft inside Michele, he sensed her internal muscles respond and she gasped. Being a doctor, James Lovejoy knew what it was and it was not pain. His glans had found her prostate. Her reaction was pleasure not pain.

Dr Lovejoy knew better than to rush; he took his time gently rocking his buttocks from side to side his scrotum resting snugly in the valley between her creamy soft buttocks. He lowered his upper body down and as he slowly wriggled his penis inside her to stimulate her prostate and he kissed her. Michele began to respond and kissed him back.

After the burning sensation ceased Michele just felt full; she wanted to evacuate the object that was invading her back passage but she forced herself to relax. The invading member slowly forced its way deeper inside her but because Dr Lovejoy was using copious amounts of lubricant there was very little pain. Dr Lovejoy was cooing and encouraging her and she began to relax.

She felt Dr Lovejoy's glans rub against an area inside her that suddenly caused waves of intense pleasure to course through her body. As his penis stimulated her prostate, rings of pleasure ran up and down her insides; her sphincter responded and loosened and began to emit its own tingling ripples of pleasure. Michele gasped.

When Dr Lovejoy lowered his mouth to hers she kissed him back, deeply, passionately. She drove her tongue into his mouth and lifted her buttocks up off the bed and pushed herself up against him; her legs moved around his waist; she locked her ankles together and held him against her. She felt totally feminine lying underneath this man; wantonly giving herself to him.

They fucked slowly but passionately taking their time; Dr Lovejoy easing his penis in and out Michele's anus with long slow thrusts as she raised herself up to meet him. There was no fervent thrashing or pounding; just firm, slow deep thrusts providing the maximum stimulation for both of them. They said little to each other, the fucking was accompanied by one long passionate kiss.

Matron stood a few feet back from bed enjoying the spectacle; her fingers inside her panties rubbing against her hard clitty.

Michele felt him orgasm; his cock was fully embedded in her, his scrotum tickling her buttocks when he shuddered and wriggled his member inside her as it pulsed and throbbed. She could feel his ejaculation; jets of hot sperm pulsing from his penis into her tight anus. He was kissing her wildly now, their tongues entwined, lips mashed, their teeth occasionally cracking against each other with the passion of the kiss.

Michele moaned as her own orgasm shook her body and she felt her semi-erect penis begin to pulse and expel her issue. Matron Holliday stepped forward and slid a hand between their bodies and milked Michele as she ejaculated, flooding her camiknickers with her hot semen.

Dr Lovejoy lay on top of Michele, supporting his weight on his elbows as they both slowly came down from their orgasms. He placed little soft kisses on her lips and kissed her on the eyelids and stroked her hair. Michele felt feminine and fully sated. She felt that she knew what it was like to be a woman who had just been made love to.

Then Dr Lovejoy broke free of their embrace and rocked back on his haunches. He viciously slapped Michele across the face.

"You fucking noncer! I knew you were a fucking gay Nancy faggot. What a fucking slut!" he hissed.

"Did you get that! Did you get all of it? Did you get the sissy nurse begging to be fucked?" he bellowed as he dismounted leaving a trail of glistening semen on Michele stockings as it dripped from his tumescent penis.

To Michele's horror, Polly emerged from behind the screen holding an eight-millimetre movie camera.

"Oh yes doctor; I got it all," Polly said enthusiastically.

To be continued.

*****

Feedback, both critical and positive is always appreciated and I do respond to email.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12