So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

Michele stood on her tiptoes, raised up on her high-heels, leaning slightly forward, her arms around the large solid man, she eagerly returned his kisses and Charles rubbed the delicate material of her dress against her tight pantied buttocks.

Charles's cock was now rubbing against the front of Michele's silk panties sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down and took Michele's hand and guided it to his rock-hard member.

"Slowly," he groaned into Michele's mouth.

She understood what he meant and took the hard pulsing flesh in her hand and softly squeezed it until she felt Charles buck against her; she ever so slowly began to masturbate him. She was surprised by the girth of his member and the by heat radiating from it as it pulsed in her hand. She masturbated him with long slow strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. Charles moved his groin back and forth in time with her strokes, fucking her hand.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Charles slowly started to walk Michele backwards until she felt the edge of the couch seat against her legs. He pushed her down so that she was sitting in front of him, her hand still stroking his enormous member. Michele knew what was coming next and her penis began to swell in the confines of her knickers.

Charles removed Michele's fingers from around his phallus; it stood out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircled the meaty shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glossy purple glans down to her lap, soaking into the glassy material of her dress.

Michele's cock hardened as Charles put out a hand and pulled Michele's face towards his erection and thrust his hips forward until his glans touched her lipsticked lips. Michele tentatively flicked out the tip of her tongue breaking the string of pre-seminal fluid that hung from Charles's cock.

Charles gasped as Michele began to slowly lick his cock. She worked her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistened with her saliva and then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate frenulum. Charles watched the sophisticated transvestite attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stood this for a minute or two but then became impatient and pushed his member against her lips signalling his need.

Michele understood and opened her mouth as far as she could, and allowed Charles's massive penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrated on her breathing as about six inches of slick hard cock slid into her mouth until she began to gag.

Charles eased himself out of her mouth a little until she had her gag reflex under control and then he began to leisurely fuck her face. Michele submitted and stretched her lips around his shaft and slavered at his glands with her tongue; her hand slid inside her dress and she stroked her penis through her knickers.

Charles was close to coming and although he was enjoying being fellated he wanted more. He wanted to possess this attractive man-woman. He pulled his penis from Michele's mouth with audible plop and it wobbled in front of her eyes.

"Stephen Mortlock my friend; are you going to partake?" Charles said to his companion whilst kicking off his pants and shoes.

Stephen Mortlock kicked off his shoes but otherwise remained fully dressed, his long thin cock sticking proudly out the front of his dinner suit; the sleek shaft and glans glistening in the candlelight from the saliva he had used to lubricate it while masturbating, watching Michele fellate Charles.

"I'll be right there colleague," Stephen said.

Stephen had Michele kneel on the overstuffed cushions with her backside up in the air. He knelt in front of her.

"Now young lady; I think you've done this before," Stephen said.

He dropped down in front of her and pushed his face onto hers and began to kiss her passionately.

Michele responded, kissing Stephen and suckling his tongue.

Charles moved behind Michele, and rucked her gown up around her waist, and admired the view: Michele's buxom bottom clad in the white silk panties, her legs encased in diaphanous nylon and feet shod in the sexy black high-heels. He stroked her buttocks through her panties.

Charles eased behind her, pushing Michele's knees apart so that he could position himself between her legs with his immense cock resting on her panty-clad buttocks. He lifted the panty material away from her crotch and slid his manhood inside so that it rested in the crease of her buttocks; the top of his penis covered by her satin panties. He slowly rocked back and forth, his cock rubbing against her crevice.

Michele felt Charles's huge penis rubbing against her rear and realised that soon Charles would want to penetrate her. The thought of that monstrous appendage invading her virginal rear passage was quite daunting. She pushed her backside out and began to hump back and forth in time with Charles's thrusts whilst she scrambled around in her little clutch purse searching for the tube of lubricant.

Michele was kneeling on her hands and knees with Charles dry-humping her pantied bottom with Stephen's erection bobbing inches from her face. Stephen pushed his groin forward and Michele opened her mouth and allowed his cock to slide into her mouth.

Stephen was careful not make Michele choke or gag; he could feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. He didn't want her to choke and was quite happy that this lovely creature was sucking on his hard manhood and didn't want to spoil the sensations. He humped Michele's face slowly back and forth letting his climax slowly build.

Michele's movements were contributing to Charles's pleasure as he enjoyed the feel of her soft silken buttocks pushing back and forth along the underside of his member but knew that he couldn't keep this up for much longer. Michele guessed correctly that he would soon want to fuck her so she unscrewed the cap on the tube of lubricant and squeezed a good dollop onto her hand.

Stephen was quite amused watching this lovely creature scramble for her lubricant whilst sucking his cock and being dry-humped by his friend,.

Michele reached behind herself and applied the slippery lotion to Charles' phallus. Charles eased the gusset of Michele's panties away from her buttocks. He positioned the head of his penis against her puckering anal bud and pushed.

Despite the lubrication Michele cringed as her sphincter and then the walls of her anus stretched to accommodate the huge phallus invading her back passage. When Charles had eight inches of his cock buried inside Michele he stopped pushing and rested, his hands gripping her wriggling hips as she tried to accommodate his invading member.

"Keep still Michele; try to relax darling," he soothed and playfully slapped Michele on the buttocks.

Michele knew that Charles was right. The only way that she would be able to accommodate the huge organ inside her without excruciating pain would be to relax her rectal muscles. She concentrated on doing just that.

Charles felt the vice like grip of Michele's sphincter and then her anal muscles slowly relaxed. He pulled his turgid member out of her until just his glans remained inside, and then slowly began to fuck her.

Michele felt Charles withdraw, and then slowly fill her again; the path of his member eased by the lubrication.

Charles grasped the sides of Michele's panties and began to ride her, his cock slamming in and out of her tight channel. Charles got into a steady rhythm sliding his cock in and out of Michele's back passage and she began to experience a feeling of fullness that was not unpleasant, combined with small waves of pleasure emitting from her anus.

Charles's had got the angle just right and his penis was stimulating her prostate gland, his shaft was also stimulating the sensitive nerves of her sphincter. She felt her cock throb inside her silk panties.

Charles gripped Michele's panties as he mounted her thrusting back and forth, causing her panty crotch to rub back and forth across her penis and Michele let out an animal groan from deep within her throat.

Stephen watched his associate shag the sexy transvestite and it was obvious that she was enjoying as much as Charles was. He knew that he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer; she was sucking on his cock with abandon, working her tongue on his glands whilst her lips worked his shaft. He would be coming soon and he held Michele's head by the ears and began to fuck her face.

The two gentlemen and the attractive, sexy transvestite synchronised their thrusts as Charles' rampant penis slid in and out of Michele's soft sexy bottom and Stephen plunged his cock in and out Michele's heavily made-up face. Michele rocked on her hands and knees in time with her devotees' thrusts; she was enjoying it so much and her own cock pulsed inside her panties as rings of pleasure travelled out from her back passage.

Michele felt her panties tear as Charles pulled her buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of his cock deep inside her. Michele pushed back against him as she felt stream after stream of hot spend fill her rectum. At the same time Stephen groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth ejaculating a flood of semen that she swallowed as best she could.

Some of Stephen's issue dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Charles's juice seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her stockings. Michele's own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; filling her panties with semen.

Michele moaned around Stephen's phallus as it squirted the last of his load in her mouth; Charles and Stephen both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the transvestite prostitute impaled between them. Charles could feel Michele's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Stephen felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Stephen recovered first and pulled his cock out Michele's mouth and then pulled himself away from Michele and began to pull up his trousers.

"Michele; you are wondrous and it was pleasure to meet you!" he chuckled as he zipped his fly.

Charles pulled his cock from Michele's anus with an audible plop. More of his semen ran in a small rivulet from Michele's anus down her thigh and soaked in the nylon of her stocking-tops.

"That was magnificent dear; Amanda will be hearing from me soon requesting your services one on one, so that I can have your undivided attention. Would that suit you my dear?" he asked

Michele, still exhausted from her efforts, nodded appreciatively.

Michele did her best to adjust her clothing. She made her way to the bathroom and brushed her wig and applied finishing powder and lipstick so that she looked presentable. She used some towlettes to clean herself and happy with the results left the bathroom and walked over to the bar.

She sipped a gin and tonic and surveyed the room. The party had transitioned into a full-blown orgy. There were couple and threesomes, even foursomes engaged in lewd and lascivious behaviour. She sought out Polly and found her stripped to her underwear, her face buried between Matron's plump thighs performing cunnilingus while James Lovejoy fucked her doggy-style. An elderly gentleman was enjoying being fellated by the Matron while Polly attended to her needs.

"Well the high polloi sure now how to enjoy themselves," Michele smirked to herself, sipping her drink

A handsome but portly middle-aged man soon joined Michele at the bar; she recognised him but didn't know his name.

"Jasper Paton Chesworth at your service mademoiselle," he dramatically kissed her hand.

"Michele Nylons, full-time nurse and part time transvestite," she replied with a little impertinence.

"Ah! Amanda said that she had something a little special coming tonight. I haven't been with a lady-boy since my Navy days. Used to go down to Bugis Street in Singapore every chance I could get," he smiled.

Michele had no idea what this gentleman was going on about but she was intrigued.

"I haven't a clue what you are talking about Jasper," Michele smiled back and sipped her drink.

"Well I had a penchant for transvestites many years ago when I was a Navy man and meeting you has piqued my interest again. Can we talk somewhere private," he winked at her.

"Sure why not," Michele replied feeling confident after a few drinks and having dealt effectively with Stephen and Charles.

"Well lets take a bottle and follow me," he said, taking a bottle of gin from behind the bar and leading the way to the elaborate staircase.

Michele followed Jasper up to the second floor, where after trying a number of rooms, they eventually found a vacant bedroom. Jasper held the door open for her and then closed and locked it behind them.

Jasper topped off their drinks and they clinked glasses; now almost pure gin, and gulped their drinks. Jasper turned off the overhead lights so that only the bedside lamps illuminated the room making it more intimate.

He pulled Michele to him and grabbed her around her waist. He kissed her passionately and groped her roughly through her gown. His hands roamed her body and one eventually found its way inside her dress. He squeezed her through her sodden, ripped knickers.

"Oww you are naughty!" she giggled.

"It feels like you've already had some fun already tonight," he chuckled; his fingers explored her semen-sodden crevice.

"Well it is a sex party!" Michele replied.

"Yes it is," he laughed and guided her over towards the bed.

He pushed her on the bed and fell on top her. He smashed his mouth against hers. He gyrated against Michele, his tongue working feverishly in her mouth, his lips crushing hers. His hands pawed at her buttocks and he pulled her lower body harder against him. He pushed his erect member against her through her dress while he continued to kiss her deeply.

The gentleman reached a hand between their bodies and adjusted his penis, then his hand flew back to her buttocks and he rucked up her dress and used both hands to caress her buttocks through her panties and pulled her against him.

He ground himself against her, his cock hard against her lower abdomen. She could feel the girth of it though the layers of her clothing.

"Well you certainly aren't one to waste time on formalities are you?" Michele giggled.

Jasper's kisses were hard and insistent; he could taste her lipstick and makeup and smell her perfume. She was a stunning example of transvestite loveliness.

"Yes! Oh yes Michele! This feels so good!" he moaned.

Jasper extricated himself from Michele long enough to shed his clothes. His erection stood out proudly as he fell back on the bed and mounted Michele, wedging his penis between her legs.

"Oh my god!" he groaned and began to hump against her.

He got into rhythm, dry fucking Michele in time with his feverish kisses; slowly circling his manhood against her body. Michele could feel his turgid penis trapped between her pantied crotch and gossamer cloaked thighs. Jasper pushed against her and thrusted his cock into the silken trap made by her nylon-clad thighs and silky panty crotch. He could feel the head of his penis rubbing itself along hers through her panties.

Jasper quickened his pace and his cock began to throb. He pushed against Michele harder and held her so tight that she was afraid that he would squeeze the breath out of her. His tongue was now a wild wet animal, thrashing in her mouth, fluttering and exploring every crevice.

Both his hands clenched her buttocks squeezing them roughly through her panties as he pushed her down into the mattress to the rhythm of his thrusts. He groaned and grasped her buttocks so tight that she was worried he would tear through her panties He pulled her hard against him and she felt his penis begin to pulse and throb. Then he quickly pulled himself away from her.

Jasper rested for a minute, then he moved from between her legs and moved further up the bed kneeling; his crotch level with her face. His hard cock wobbled in front of her eyes.

"Touch it please" he begged.

Michele reached out and gently stroked his turgid member with her fingertips.

Jasper leant back slightly so that he could see her painted nails trailing along his shaft as she masturbated him. A thin thread of shimmering clear pre-come ran from the purple head of his penis and dripped onto the sheets. He reached out and caressed her stocking tops and then worked his way up to her panties. Michele stiffened as she felt his hand go inside her panties and begin to fumble about. She forced herself to relax and he eventually found her soft cock nestled in the crotch of her silk panties and he began to free it from its little prison.

Michele concentrated on slowly masturbating him; she grasped his member tightly and slowly squeezed and then fluttered her fingers against the shaft as she worked her hand up and down his penis. He was obviously enjoying it because he stared at her hand caressing him while he stroked her stocking tops. He finally freed her penis and began to squeeze it gently.

Michele stroked his phallus with firmer faster strokes. He lowered his head and kissed her, gently sliding his tongue along her gums, exploring her mouth. Then he sat back on his haunches removing his hand from inside her panties.

Jasper put his hands on her shoulders and turned her sideways on the bed. He drew himself closer and took her head in his hands and pushed his crotch forward so that his glans nestled between her lipsticked lips. He kept pushing until she opened her mouth and accepted his erection in her mouth.

"Oh yes Michele, suck me you gorgeous thing!" he moaned.

He thrust his sleek-skinned penis in and out of her mouth. Michele could taste the now familiar sweet salty taste that she knew to be pre-seminal fluid. Michele breathed through her nose to compensate for the thick member filling her mouth as she had learned to do. Jasper tightened his grip on her head and eased his cock purposely in and out of her mouth. He pulled it back until her lips circled his purple glans and then thrust forward, forcing his turgid meat deeper into her mouth. Michele moved her tongue around his shaft and could sense his enjoyment. Jasper was moaning and grunting with pleasure.

"Oh you are so naughty Michele!!"

Jasper quickly pulled his penis from her mouth and sat back on his haunches and moved back down to the bottom of the bed. He jammed two pillows under the small of Michele's back and lifted her lower body off the bed. He rucked her dress up around her waist and pulled her legs apart and lifted her high-heels high up off the bed. He sat on his haunches between her outstretched legs, he held her nylon-sheathed legs open; her gleaming black high-heels held high. Her heavy makeup was smeared from Jasper's kisses and sweaty passion; her damp hair was strewn around the pillow framing her face. They were both panting.

Jasper positioned himself further up the bed so that his member rubbed against her panty crotch. He pulled the gusset of her panties to one side exposing the crevice between her buttocks.

Jasper adjusted his member so that his glans was nestled against the bud of her sphincter. Michele could feel Jasper pull the gusset of her panties further across her buttocks so that he had an unobstructed view of his penis poised at her rear entrance; his erect member pushed against her sphincter.

"Just a minute please honey," Michele cooed.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers