So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

She reached for her purse and took out the tube of lubricant and squeezed a big blob of the cool slippery liquid into her hand.

"Well of course; we definitely need that" he grinned.

Michele tentatively stretched her hand down to Jasper's engorged manhood. It was rock hard and she put her hand around it; it felt enormous and menacing, throbbing in her fingers. Jasper looked down to see her lying there with her legs wide apart, her high-heels held high in the air, her legs encased in her diaphanous nylons with her white silk panties pushed to one side, exposing her buttocks. He watched as her long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the shine of the lubricant, slide feather-like up and down his hard cock, coating it with a generous amount of lubricant.

"Ok, I'm ready for you!" Michele moaned.

His hands moved to her hips and she could feel his now well-lubricated glans pressing against her sphincter. The head of his penis slid inside her tight bud.

"Oh God!" she groaned as the second penis within twenty minutes invaded her anus.

Michele lay there with her legs spread, gown hitched up; Jasper's gut hanging over her as he thrusted harder. His eyes closed in concentration and ecstasy as he pushed more of his tumescent member inside her. He groaned and held her so tight and she felt a searing heat as her insides were once again invaded.

Jasper's well-lubricated shaft drove itself all the way inside her; her anus still lubricated with Charles's semen. His cock was so big, and so deep inside her, that it knocked the wind out of her. She felt Jasper's thighs against hers, his skin whispering on her nyloned legs as he ground into her. His large gut was now resting firmly against her tummy and his hands gave way and his full weight pressed down on her.

"Oops, better not fall down," he laughed a little drunkenly.

He pushed himself back up and took his weight on his arms and started to kiss her neck. Then one of his hands fumbled around at the front of her crotch. His hand stroked her sleek thighs as he slowly fucked her back passage.

Jasper began to slowly thrust in and out of her, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he was panting and slobbering at her neck, kissing and licking her. Michele closed her eyes and relaxed her internal muscles, easing his entrance into her back passage.

Jasper's hand stroked her thighs and groin as he slowly fucked her, he was delighted in the feel of the slinky nylon and satin and silk on his skin; he pushed his crotch hard against her buttocks on the in stroke. He began to fuck her harder and faster, establishing a hard and fast rhythm. Michele relaxed her sphincter and concentrated on keeping her back passage loose to accommodate him.

"Oh that feels so good!" Michele moaned.

Michele opened her eyes and turned to face Jasper. He was thrusting against her, his hand fumbled under the front of her panties, he found her penis and began stroking her. He was alternately kissing her lips and her neck. He thrusted in and out, pivoting his waist to get all of himself inside her, rubbing his scrotum on her silk covered buttocks at the top of his in-stroke.

Her anus was full and it ached as Jasper's throbbing member slid in and out of her, but oh god, the spongy hard mass of his glans felt so good as it pushed against her prostate. She could feel ripples of sexual pleasure from her anal cavity.

Michele raised herself up so that her buttocks pushed back against Jasper and swayed her hips from side to side to increase Jasper's pleasure and ensured her buttocks rubbed against him, as he obviously loved the feel of her silky panties against his skin. She turned her head, allowing Jasper to kiss her pouting lips.

Jasper began to pound himself in and out of her. He grasped her hips and pulled her hard up against him, thrusting forward and back. He jackhammered in and out of her, groaning.

"Oh Michele, this is so good, you are so good, I'm going to come!" he gasped.

He pushed in hard and grated his scrotum against her buttocks as he shuddered. His gripped her waist. Michele sensed his cock begin to convulse inside her as it secreted his hot spend. Jasper's cock filled her completely as he orgasmed deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot seed streamed into her as he rocked slowly back and forth.

Jasper's cock pulsated and throbbed against her sensitive prostrate, washing it with his hot seed, she experienced a stab of exquisite sexual pleasure pulse through her and she stiffened and ejaculated into the front of her already semen-soaked panties. Michele shuddered and moaned with pleasure.

Jasper pushed her down into the mattress and pulled his cock back so that it slid out of her. A torrent of semen trickled down her crack and, as he lifted himself up, globs of semen dripped from his member onto her stocking tops and legs.

Jasper kissed her and she kissed him back.

"That was wonderful Michele; thank you," Jasper smiled down at her and climbed off the bed.

He cleaned himself with a towel and dressed while Michele lay on the bed exhausted. She reached for her drink, took a gulp, and lit a cigarette.

She allowed him to leave the room and then cleaned herself with the towel and sat up adjusting her clothing, not very ladylike, trying to get her ripped and soaked panties into some semblance of order, straightening her stockings and smoothing out her now stained evening gown. She sat at the vanity table and fixed her makeup.

She stood up a little unsteady on her heels; the booze and fucking had taken their toll.

Michele clutched the handrail as she gingerly made her way down the staircase. The party was starting to break up, many of the guests had left, a few were still having sex, but most were sated and either gathering their things to leave or sitting in small groups chatting and having a nightcap.

Polly was sitting with Matron Holliday and Dr Lovejoy, now fully clothed and chatting away intently. Michele didn't want to join them but Matron saw her and beckoned her over with a casual gesture. Michele took a drink from the bar and wandered over.

"I've heard good reports about you Nurse Nyland or is it Nylons?" she said.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," she said dismissively.

"If I wasn't so busy I might have shagged you myself," Dr Lovejoy said, appraising her.

The Matron shot him a malevolent stare.

"Come on Michele, our car is waiting," Polly said, attempting to diffuse the awkward situation.

On the ride home Michele and Polly gossiped like girlfriends, exchanging details of their experiences.

When the limousine arrived at Michele's place there was an awkward silence.

"Thanks driver," Polly tipped him five bob and opened the door.

"I presume I'm welcome?" Polly asked.

Michele spanked her on her cute arse and took her hand and led her to the front door. They kissed and fawned at each other in the hallway.

"I'm not sure I can perform again tonight," Michele lamented.

"We'll see," Polly said dragging her to the bedroom.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers