All Comments on 'Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Mag58Mag58almost 10 years ago
Horny story

loved it - very sexy and well written

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Great story

Well designed to make sure that Dorothy learned how to love what was coming next. And yes, when there is the slightest hesitation a cock in the hand is a much better enticement than a cock in the bush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice....

"plants her face on the bed, spreads her knees and arches her back. She turns her head to the side. "How's that, Richard?"" That line did it for me. Nice little story you have here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But that “Mark” character was a piece of work. Actually I was thinking he was more of just a cocky piece of shit. His character pretty much turned this story from what could have been a 5* rating into a 2* vote. Generally speaking I liked the story. I just have this “thing” about cocky assholes. Can’t stand ‘em.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Love MILF Pussy

I agree with the other guy that Mark was just a little too egotistic for me. I do like the slow enticement of her introduction into a world of sexual bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mark is a jerk

I agree with those who found mark to be egotistical and uncaring. Page 1 was good and set the stage for a good introduction of a shy wife into the swinger's lifestyle. page 2 ruined it. After saying that No means no, etc, early in the story, the story degenerated into Mark NOT Caring at all about the woman. He took advantage of her at every opportunity. Yea, the story says she physically enjoyed it, but I doubt she did mentally. She may or not be back.

KissedManyKissedManyover 5 years agoAuthor
I hear you.

I find it erotic to envision myself as that handsome, confident, jerk that always gets the women. So unlike the reader who hates this type of jerk because they may take their woman, I want to be in his shoes while I stroke off. Just a different viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes he is a jerk but...

When it comes down to it, Dorothy is just a little slut. There's no point in being nice to her, best just to fuck her then tell her to spread her legs for the next cock. It's not as if you want to keep her with a sloppy cunt, so what's the point in being nice to her? Fuck her and move on to the next.cezS4e

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A few thoughts:

1. LarryFromSeattle sucks at editing

2. Do you not know any other descriptor besides yummy?

3. If I could roll my eyes any harder at the comments like “girly parts” and “little female brains” they’d have gotten stuck behind my head

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mark is a Jerk

I agree with most others. Mark is an arrogant bastard, whose attitude took a possible "5" story down to a "3" at most, maybe a "2". The quality of page 1 was totally ruined at the beginning of page 2 when Mark described Dorothy as "stuck up". It was amazing, that for all his bravado and self proclaimed experience, that Mark could not differentiate between shyness, hesitancy to enter a new life style, and being "stuck up". If anyone in the story was "stuck up", it was Mark, with his friend Richard close behind. His threat to "go find some other wench to fuck" if she didn't get her dress off" quickly was really tacky.

Encouraging the others to enter the room was disrespectful to Dorothy and detracted from the story. I would have preferred a super show for the voyeurs through the mirror to a bunch of gawkers leaning over the bed.

When Mark arrogantly patted himself on the back thinking that he "had unleashed a tigress who would be a new woman for her husband", I smiled to myself thinking that perhaps when her husband entrusted Dorothy to Mark, it was with the realization that she was already more woman than Mark could ever handle.

Mark bragged that he would give her the best fucking of her life - then stopped after her first orgasm LoL. Actually it seemed as if Mark was unsure he could handle her if she really let loose. I think it was more likely Dorothy would have drained Mark dry and fucked him till he was a limp dicked noodle. It would have been much better to have them continue fucking in a private (to her) "wild fury" until they exhausted each other. Demonstrate his supposed prowess, stamina, and recuperative ability along with her loss of all inhibition as she experienced multiple and rolling waves of orgasms. Let her legs cramp, squeezing the breath out of him. Let her clawing nails turn his back into a bloody roadmap of scratches.

Plus, the editing of the story also broke down, with sudden changes from Mark's 1st person narrative to 3rd person observations of Mark moving on the bed, rubbing his cock on her slit, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Such potential

Wow I thought Mark was going to get hurt from patting himself on the back so much. As they say those that can do-do- and those that can't like to talk about how great they are. I think he had to hype himself up to be able to handle the real woman Dorothy was to begin with and not what he thinks he made. Poor guy could not handle it so was really lacking in taking Dorothy to multiple orgasms and shaking legs from so much fucking. Poor Mark had to have help in the end which again shows his real lack of being the stud that is in his own little mind. I hope this was a work of fiction and not real. No one can really be that lame CAN THEY (HE)

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Load of self-serving, boy's fantasy. Nobody gets away with riding bareback at a real swinger's club! Far too dangerous and imposes huge potential liability on club owner(s). Also, dumb-assed, troglodyte "bad boys" are not tolerated - even if they bring their own sweet cunts to share. They ruin the atmosphere, create grave misgivings, and just piss people off.

All in all, a boring, banal read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We got friends wife gangbanged her told us put condoms on told her no shove cock up her cunt fucke unload in her end up being knocked up by us once finished said told you guys not to cum in me turns to me said you were first one looks like you became father of this kid in me said good now your going to be are sperm bank start having are kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with all of the people who made comments

Mark is definitely a asshole. There's no other way to say it

And yes there's no going bareback at a swingers club

You would be asking to leave if you tried fucking bareback

No means no and that's probably the only rule that is honored

If you can get past Mark being a egotistical asshole, it's not a bad story

I didn't particularly care for the ending, but it's just a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes i am turn on big time by what i called the school mum have be very lucky over the years to fuck a few yes most just want nsa sex do not know if i fathered any of there kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice erotic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author have never been to a real swinger club.

There, is the ladies who always have the first and last words. A guy like Mark rarely if ever would have any chance to have sex with a woman in a sw club.

Naming swinger women “wench” is a clear indication of his total lack of experience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't know why everybody is hating on Mark. You don't go to this place to connect with loving mature people. You go to fuck and that is what Mark and Richard gave the slut, a good fucking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous