Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

It's time to have a little fun. She was very stuck up when she got here and I want her to beg to get fucked. I stop stroking her pussy and she opens her eyes and looks at me quizzically.

"I don't know if you really want to go any further than this, Dorothy. I think when you first got here, you just wanted to watch. Maybe we should just stop right now?"

I know her brain is in a tizzy. She was on the slippery slope towards putting out that fire in her loins and I just took it away!

"No, Mark everything is fine."

"I don't know. I kinda feel I am taking advantage of your good nature."

"Please Mark. I need you."

"What do you need. Now don't be shy, Tell me exactly or we will have to stop?

"I need your big cock to fuck me. Please."

"O.K. Good news love, I WILL fuck you!. Now get that fucking dress off before I change my mind and go out there and fuck some other wench!"

What a dream. She jumps up beside the bed, unzips the back of her dress and slipped it off in double-time. There she is standing with just her sexy purple lacy bra and panties on. I stroke my cock casually as I watch the strip show. Her eyes are drilled on my pecker and nothing else.

She has a great body for a mother in her 30's. Nice tight ass and a flat stomach with nice tits.

"Lose the undies baby." She reaches behind her and undoes her bra and drops it to the floor. Her tits are firm and beautifully shaped with the large areolas of a mother. She is blushing crimson. Ahhh, she is not used to showing her body to horny guys like me. I bet I am the only guy to see her nude other than her husband and her doctor. She hesitates before she pulls her panties down and tosses them to the corner. I am kind of disappointed that she has shaved her pussy. It would have been nice to see if she was a real redhead.

Dorothy's eyes are still locked my cock.

"Turn around love, I want to get a good look at the woman I am going to fuck." I think, "I also want to give the folks in the next room a good show."

"Dorothy, you have a very beautiful body. Congratulations. " She smiles with pride.

I pat the bed beside me. "Come to Mark, my dear. It is time for me to fuck you." She steps to the bed, slides in and snuggles up to my body in total surrender for whatever will happen. We are on our sides looking at each other with my erection against her stomach. I kiss her deeply, grab her ass-cheek and massage it deeply. It is the firm, womanly type of bum that I love. I slide my hand over the crack in her ass and grab the other cheek , massaging it equally. God I love a nice ass. I move my hand to the center of her bum where I can feel both cheeks and the bare crack. This feels so intimate.

I look at her face and see she is biting her bottom lip. She must be nervous about what is going to happen next.

I survey her body slowly, taking in the entire length and every detail. She takes her hand and holds my hard dick. Unfortunately, her arm is blocking my view.

"Dear, do you mind holding my cock with your other hand so you don't block my view of your horny body?" She quickly shifts hands.

"Sorry."

I cup her breast in my hand and massage it softly and then more deeply. I roll the nipples between my fingers and she closes her eyes and gives a soft moan. Her breasts are as soft as a babies bum and firm.

"I feel her stroking my staff deliciously and I feel I am moving towards an orgasm. Not good. Too fast."

"My, dear. Why don't you just hold my balls for a while. Not that I don't like you stroking my dick. It's just that I don't want to cum too quickly before I drill your sweet pussy and give you the biggest orgasm of your short life."

Dorothy spreads her legs widely. "Mark, can you feel me down below like you did before? It felt so good."

Wow, little Miss Goody-Good can talk dirty too.

"Down, there? Tell me what part, down there."

"Pease feel my pussy. It is so hot."

Good for her. She guessed exactly the dirty words I wanted her to say.

"Sure babe." I reach down and she is totally right. Her pussy is hot and soaking wet. She squirms her hips to increase the friction of my hand sliding over the sensitive lips.

Holy fuck, I think I have unleashed a real tigress here. Her husband is going to get a brand new woman.

I run my middle finger up the slit between the lips and stroke up and down the length of her gorgeous cunt. I can smell the intoxicating scent of hot pussy ready to be fucked. I twirl my index finger around her clitoris.

She moans, "Holy fuck, that feels great. Oh, my God!"

Wow, did she just say the F word? Bet that's a first.

Normally, I would do the oral thing on her for a while and play a bit but I know my audience in the other room wants to see some good fucking. Plus this woman is going to cum quick and hard and I want her to have the big O on my dick not my tongue. So best to get it on.

I get up on my knees and spin her so she is parallel to the big mirror so all those in the viewing room can see. I get between her wide open legs and look down at her and say "Well baby, you are about to get the best fucking of your young life. Unless of course, you want to stop now. She reaches her arms up to me as a sign that she wants a thorough humping. I reach down and put both hands under her ass and lift her pussy towards my erection. Soon, my staff is resting along the full length of her slit and I let go of her ass and let it rest on my thighs. I take my cock in one hand and spread her cunny lips with the other and slide it up the wet folds all the way up to her swollen clit.

"I need to make my cock wet with your love juice baby. It's not a good idea to go in dry with this big cock of mine." Dorothy nods enthusiastically and stares at my huge cock in nervous anticipation.

I slide it up and down the wet crack and occasionally with my hand stroke the wetness around my whole weapon. I particularly get the head of my dick super slick. With my other hand, I tickle her wet clit with my thumb. She is starting to pant in total sexual heat.

I dip the tip of my cock into the entrance of her love canal. I hesitate a bit. She strains her body forward and reaches behind me and grabs my ass-cheeks and tries to pull me inside her. But I stay still.

"Dorothy, my sweet, how do you like our swing club and having fun with new people?"

Dorothy: "It's great Mark. No, I really, really like it." She is desperate to get that cock buried in her hungry pussy and pulls harder on my hips.

"Are you going to be coming back to our little club?"

She replies, "Oh, yes. I'll be coming back real soon. Please, baby." She pleads and pulls my hips even harder.

"Do, you think you could have sex with a person like me in a whole room of other people not just alone like we are now?"

I know the horny folks in the other room will get that hint and march over here and join us in double-time.

"Sure, yes. Please, Mark. Please fuck me with that big cock. I need it."

I know what she wants. I lean over and put one hand on the bed on each side of her head. I can feel my cock-head nestle solidly in the entrance of her love canal. She stares into my eyes as she feels it ready to impale her. I love watching a woman's face when I slide my big cock into her hungry tight pussy. But I can't wait any longer, and thrust my hips forward and go balls-deep into her center. The dark pupils in her eyes explode wider and she gives off a huge moan of pure pleasure. The people in the viewing room hear this sound of passion reverberating through the speakers and then, the sound of our hips slapping against each other as the two of us fuck in a wild fury.

Fuck, what a nice tight pussy. I knew this soccer-mom would be a great fuck. The look on her face tells me she is in seventh heaven. Her pussy has only been used by her small-dick husband so it's almost like opening up a virgin. Wow, look at the way she is bucking those hips. She has her legs wrapped around me and those nails of hers are digging into my ass. Love it! Fuck, I just love turning these prudes into raving sluts. What a life. Yo brother. Ride'em cowboy!

I feel a gush of cool air on my back as the door to the room opens and I know that my fuck-buddies have understood my cue and are coming to the fuck-fest.

Dorothy has become very vocal. "Yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop. Ahhh. Yes, yes, yes. Oh, please don't stop. Ah, Ah. There is a cliff of pleasure up ahead that I need to leap off. Please don't stop. Yes, yes, yes. That's it. Ah, ah ah. I'll die if you stop. Yes, yes. Use me. I MUST get to that cliff. Oh, baby. Yes, baby. I love the feel of your hard ass. Yes. Do me. Do me. Your scruffy beard is like sandpaper on my cheek. I love it. A strange man is using me. A man. Yes a man. Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop! Don't you DARE. No. No. I am almost THERE at the cliff."

Suddenly, I feel Dorothy freeze. I hold my cock as deep into her pussy as possible. I look down at her anxious face as she looks around at the nude swingers that have invaded the room.

I reminded her, "You said you would fuck me in a room of people and here we are."

Before she has a chance to reply, a grey-haired man brazenly, reaches over and cups her breast a bit roughly and says, "What a nice set of tits you have girl." I just smile and says nothing. Dorothy is confused. So close to an earth-shattering orgasm and now thrust into the voyeur world.

This happens every time with these new MILFs when they first get in a crowd of horny swingers. Best to get back to business and get her mind right. I slowly withdraw my cock almost out and then plunge hard back in, balls-deep. I gets the reaction I am looking for. Her eyes look down to where our bodies meet and her legs tighten on my butt. I ram her a few more times and she grabs my ass again, still staring down at the action where our bodies meet. I can tell she is blocking out the people around her.

She begins to chirp again, "Oh, sweet mother, that cock feels soooooo good. Yes, yes. Harder. Yes. Oh, sweet mercy I can see that cliff ahead again. Do me. Do me. Yes, do me. Oh fuck, oh fuck I am going over the cliff."

Now she screams at the top of her lungs, "I'm CUMING! Ahhhhhhh. Oh FUCK, I'm CUMING! Oh, Oh, OH, sweet FUCK, I'm FUCKING CUMING YeeeeeEEEEeeees."

I slow down gradually but continue to grind my hips slowly.

The horny folks around her shout out their happy thoughts about her great orgasm.

"Way to go girl!"

"I want whatever she is having. HaHaHa!"

"Welcome to the promised land, sister!"

Dorothy says, "Oh Mark. Ahhhhh. That feels soooooo good. Mmmmmmm. Sweet. Yes, do me slow and deep. Yes."

She looks over and sees a new man sitting beside her and looking down at her nude body hungrily. He is a handsome, big muscular black man, a good friend of mine named Richard. She blushes in embarrassment at her state of undress. These MILFs all have had sexual fantasies about black men. I can see she is peeking down at his black penis. Ah well, it is a good size but no match for mine.

Richard looks down at the freshly-fucked red head and says with a British accent, "Hi Dorothy, that's your name isn't it?" She nods. "My name's Richard. Nice to meet you." And he shakes her hand. He acts so normal like they are meeting at the corner store that she stares at him in a bit of shock.

Richard continues, " I see you are looking at my wang, luv. Bet you never touched a black one like that eh? Here, take a good feel, bird. It won't bite ya." He takes her hand and moves it to his erect penis.

She touches it tentatively and then grasps the staff and strokes the black skin up and down.

Mark looks on with interest. "Hey, Richard. Why don't you let Dorothy suck that nice black cock of yours. I am sure she is dying to give it a taste." Dorothy looks up with a worried look.

"Don't worry, baby. You are among friends here. Suck that cock, dear."

I lean back on my haunches to give Richard room to offer his staff but I leave my dick deep in Dorothy's cunny. I am always amazed at how sexually freeing having a huge orgasm is to a woman in the middle of an orgy. Dorothy, reaches up to the thick black weapon and pulls it to her open lips and licks the head with her wet tongue. Then she pulls it deeply into her hungry mouth and closes her eyes. Once again I marvel at how beautiful women are with a fine dick - this one black slipping in and out of their mouths and the ball sack hitting their cute little chins on every down stroke. Yes, very beautiful.

I wonder if Dorothy's husband is around here somewhere watching what's going on. Hmm, hope he is taking this well.

I enjoy watching the cocksucking but it was time for the wench to experience another cock in her pussy. I pull out of her vagina.

Dorothy stops sucking Richard's cock and looks down in horror at my withdrawal. "No, baby. Don't take your penis out of my pussy. Please."

"Sorry, love I want you to suck MY cock now." I stand up at the end of the bed and wave my nine-inch Magic Wand in her direction. She gets off her back and crawls on her hands and knees to my waiting erection and gobbles it. A slight hesitation after she tastes it, tells me she is a bit shocked at tasting the juices from her own pussy. I love the way she's lost all modesty as her tits hang down erotically and her pussy and ass-hole are clearly visible from behind for all to see.

"Richard, why don't you stroke Dorothy's nice pussy behind her there while she does me? That's a good man."

Dorothy freezes when she feels a hand start to massage her pussy lips. I know Richard is real good at that. She continues sucking as a sign of acceptance. Soon his expert touch has her swirling her hips in passion as he strokes her slit with one hand and tickles her clit and asshole with the other. The lady is in HEAT again!

This is super horny. I grab both her ears and start plunging my dick down her throat in a frenzy of lust. She is gagging and her eyes start to bug from lack of oxygen when I cum with a huge sperm load of hot liquid that puffs out her cheeks. She gulps it all down nicely and I withdraw my dick.

"Thanks babe, that was sweet. Why don't you lick that cock all clean for me." She obeys and does a fine cleanup job.

"Richard, I think this horny woman did such a good job sucking my dick that she deserves a good fuck with that black weapon of yours. Why don't you get behind her doggy style and feed her your black cock." Richard tries to shift into position but her legs are not open enough. Mark looked down at Dorothy who is still holding his penis.

"Now, Dorothy my girl. If you want Richard to fuck you, you are going to have to spread your knees and lift your ass up to give him a good target."

I see her pause as her primitive, pleasure oriented brain fights with her prim, logical brain until she releases my dick, plants her face on the bed, spreads her knees and arches her back. She turns her head to the side. "How's that, Richard?", she says in total acceptance.

Richard answers with a smile, "That is fine, baby. " He moves forward between her feet to her hips, parts her ass-cheeks and puts the tip of his dick at the entrance of her love hole. He wastes no time as he plunges his black dick in deep and strong.

Dorothy shouts her approval, "Oh, YES. Ahhh that feels GREAT!" She lifts her head from the bed and throws her head back, sending her long red hair flying. Every time Richard, bangs his hips forward, she moans a loud "Yes". Soon the room rings with her constant refrain, "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES."

Mark steps back to get a full erotic view of the black and white couple humping in wild abandon. The man holds the womanly hips and her muscular ass shakes with every thrust and her gorgeous firm, hanging breasts shake like jelly.

" YES, YES, YES, YES, YES." She moans in perfect time.

I see her husband close by, watching the action with a wench sucking his manhood. He can see all the folks in the room smiling and pointing at his wife and her lover as the pussy pounding continues. They are the center of action. I am sure that is quite the sight for him. I just know this erotic image will be etched on his brain forever. Ahhh, he is cumming watching his wife getting fucked.

Richard gives Dorothy's ass a loud slap. She responds by whipping her head and blazing red hair in a huge circle and screaming, "Ya baby, spank my ass. I'm BAD. Spank it!" And the yes's and slaps with either of his hand's start in a new rhythm.

"YES," slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap.

Soon both buttocks are bright pink.

Richard can't hold back any more and he fills the wench's pussy with his seed. "Ahhh. Oh fuck, fuck, yes. I'm cumming! Whoa baby! Yes! Yummy. MMMMmmmmm. Yes YES YES"

I see Richard pull out and Dorothy rolls to the side and lays on the bed totally fucked out, oblivious to her nudity in the room full of strangers. Here comes her husband and he lays beside her and gently kisses her face and lips in adoration. He hugs her close and they lay quietly and rest.

I think. "THAT is a couple that really loves each other. That is a couple that will be coming back to our love nest real soon."

All I can say for myself is, "Mark, be proud. You have broken in another soccer-mom to the world of swinging. Mission accomplished!"

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12