All Comments on 'Sodomizing Big Asian Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Idiot!

Hi, my names sambo, thanks for wasting your time reading my stupid shit. I love writing them, it beats work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I told you I would expose you!

Okay here is the scoop on Samuelx. Samuelx is a tall, good looking black man. He enjoys writing stories, mostly about anal sex. He loves college sports. He lives in the city of Boston. You can't hide now Sammy boy! Everybody knows where you live, what you look like and what you like!

washdog10washdog10about 16 years ago
God, What An Idiot

I have read one of his stories and to be perfectly honest it was the worst piece of drivel I have ever read. I am a Black man and I hope and pray that this fool loses the ability to use his hands. That would be in line with his inability to use his brain - I mean half dead brain. What an idiot. To the educated and informed readers on this board, can we possibly find a way to get this writer banned. He diminishes the entire site. If a person came to this site and his was the first story they read, I assure you they would never return. There are some great authors here. People like Mejau71, Mikelh, Oediplex, Stevie3624, RGJohn, Emmah, and others too numerous to mention, yet I do not come to this site as often as I would like because I am afraid I will see another one of his postings, which seems to take place every fifteen minutes. Get him off of this site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What can I say that has not been said often

He is so ignorant that he does not know that he is an ignorant jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Problem

All the time Sam x sticks to this sort of story,then its difficult to ban whoever Sam x is,so it looks as if we are stuck with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Landscape changing for Asian Ass

Have only seen one Asian woman with a big fat jiggly ass before. That was years ago. I guess its becoming more common as these gals consume more of our western diet. The author is right though; a big fat pear shaped ass can really form a tight seal on your crank!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...