All Comments on 'Sod's Law Pt. 07'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At least it's a happy ending

But man you sure as hell couldn't get even this one done without some heart-stopping moments and exaggerated drama. I had a premonition that there'll be a baby (just so you can screw with us) and you used it to great advantage but somehow it still didn't do the story all that good. And the final wedding speech didn't exactly help you know.

Oh well it could have been a lot worse but at least you kept it a 3* to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

I ‘v read all your stories on Literotica and I thoroughly enjoyed every one. I think I gave all of them 5 Stars. I started reading “Sod’s Law” on Literotica and on a lark looked to see if it was on SOL. I didn’t want to wait to finish it. I’m brand new to SOL and since they don’t have categories like “Romance & Novels & Novellas” I’m still having trouble finding stories there that I like. I rated this one “Most Amazing Story” and then read “OK” and rated it the same. I’m sure I’m missing some of the nuances because I speak English (US) but that doesn’t seem to detract from my enjoyment. Hope you're recovering well and will be able to continue writing for us. Thank you for sharing these great stories.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very Fine windup to an amusing tale

My only difficulty is that I cannot imagine getting through a wedding rehearsal, a bachelor's party, a wedding, and a celebratory meal without Sod sticking his nose in three or four times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lawyers?

I started out really enjoying this story, but the disappearing act for a year without verifying the facts just was too much for me to comprehend. Never been to law school but I can just about hear most professors telling law students to be certain they know the facts. Then she immediately hops in the sack with someone else to forget the love of her life? Don't think so. Good start, middle sucked, ending kept this forgettable story from being a real stinker. My kindness to the author was not to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sod's Law rules KO

Another great story although some would say that Sod's Law is best described as:

Murphy was an optomist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's official

Yep....the results are out.....Sod notwithstanding ......the both of them deserve each other and praise be they will not be inflicted on some other poor souls if they had split

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one star

the main protagonist is a pussy. sorry. the girl had sex with a guy a lot of times,while him? totally unrealistic lmao. Stop making stories about men being pussies. Thats not how feminism work.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 4 years ago
Agree with anonymous, Hellen is a weak skank.

Plus the story is more akin to “The Perils of Pauline”. By the way, while “truth” may be subject to interpretation, there is only one kind of “fact”; that is to say a fact is an irrefutable statement of what actually happened; so “real fact”, is a malapropism. Up to that point I thought the lawyerly POV (wherein correct and precise word usage is demanded) might point to the author actually being a lawyer, after that the story finally lost its soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It started off great

And it just went off the rails. Im glad they ending up together but felt what Helen did was just brushed over. Also how David and Barry reacted to Helens actions were unrealistic. I get you wanted to paint them as good guys but no one is fine with being dumped a day before their wedding or their love disappearing with no word.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Cousin sod

Know him well. The was another great story from you. Lots of terms I had to look up due to the british verbage... enjoyed doing that too. Hope you keep writing. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really good writer of some very good stories. Decent, believable characters, interesting situations. Unfortunately this story is not one of those.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's common about all this authors stories is the Male Protagonists are all fucking pathetic excuses for Men.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Nope. You made Helen too loathsome and David too saintly.

Left a terrible taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cunt Helen spent a week comforting her bitch mother....both her mother and father Maurice were bastards in the first order and their fuck up was so easily forgiven!! UNACCEPTABLE

Still a cuck David went back to the cubt Helen who was happily fucking Barry for a year!!

ALL THESE MCs ARE STUPID WIMPY WEAK CUCKS, POOR EXCUSES FOR MEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAVID WAS A WIMPY CUCK WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED THE CUNT HELEN FOR THE FFG REASON. CUNT SHOULD GO BACK TO BARRY!!

"Barry did all the things you did and do for me, in and out of bed, but he was never better than you at any of it, and I'm not just saying that to make you feel good. He always put me first, just like you do. He fingered me like you do, ate me out like you do, pinched my tits like you do, tantalised me to really get me going like you do, his cock filled me like yours does, he was affectionate like you are..."

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

That long and winding road was a helluva lot of fun.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Anon the cunt and Anon David was are both as stupid as Kathleen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sod's Law Pt. 06 Previous Part
Sod's Law Series Info