All Comments on 'Soiled Panties'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ughhh

Nasty . Should be in fetish or gay male or anywhere else but where I had to skim it .

*

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Yet Another

story that would benefit from a warning from the writer about what the story contains.

Readers wouldn't be pissed after investing their time, readers into those particular fetishes would appreciate the heads up and the author wouldn't get scored down by people who probably shouldn't be reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Man or woman!

A willing cuckold is a willing cuckold. Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

That was a big load of shit.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
???

great writing but content is fucking shit

why did the wife marry the guy ?

why didn t she stay single ?

why did the husband accept this ?

why is the wife and her best friend not in some hospital ?

1* 10000000 limp dicks and a gallon of vomit on the floor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Are you fucking kidding ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

How cum I am so hard after reading this story?

Never mind, I'll take this matter in hand!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
UGH!

I was going to give you props at the start when he lost his erection at the thought of her with another guy, then you had to ruin it by having him get hard at seeing her with Lina,

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Another spineless bitch-boy

His slut wife cheats. Has been cheating for many years... and he just accepts it. If his wife loved Lina so much why didn't she pursue a relationship with "her". Was it because Rachael doesn't work and wants to have a bitch boy paying all her bills?

He obviously has no intelligence what-so-ever if this has been going on all while before he even got married. Only having sex once per week? Getting drunk alone at home while wife goes out on the town? What an absolute loser. Nothing erotic in this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Opinion

This is really fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A good story at the start, then just went to shit.

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Worng category I think

The story is definitely a fantasy, but kinda steamy in a strange way. This would have scored better in erotic couplings, but you get a gold star for bravely posting in LW. There will be trolls ...

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Kind of blehhh

It's always confusing how someone can be missed off that a woman cheated with a man but then if they cheat with a woman (even a trans one) then it's somehow not as bad, just because you're attracted to that other person. How the main character has no confrontation and just goes along for the ride, seems very irrational.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
If this story is not in the wrong category...

... Then there's no point in having category at all.

I mean, there's not even 'tranny' tag in it!? For chrissake...

Beside this ridiculously huge omission, all we have here is yet another story where the cuckold gets more existed by the betrayal than upset about it... oh, and yet another tale where some slut used the word 'love' without actually knowing anything about its true meaning.

I guess, on those points alone, you could see this was a LW story... although it really, really wasn't, in every conceivable way you could look at it. Readers are going to 1-bomb the heck out of your effort, author, and, ultimately, you have no one, but yourself, to blame for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF???

Was good until the end... just another cluck story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fking hot

Big hard on you gave me. Your slut Soiled panties, her trans friend with bbc.. and you fuck her.. next you will suck her cock too. More please!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Failed

This story is a failure on top many levels to count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whether it's in the wrong category or not..

Consider that if the story gets "1 bombed" it just might be because it's not very good, has no likeable characters, no believable plot, no credible dialogue, no insightful revelations, no particular eroticism and no other redeeming qualities.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

No more complicated than that. You can't understand that this is the wrong place, how do you expect the story to be a worthwhile read? I don't think any husband discovers that his wife has been fucking a tranny since before they were married and is happy about it. His wife has been cheating and lying to him their entire marriage. She likes the tranny's cock better than her husbands and tells him so. And you want us to believe he's going to be okay with that because he fucks Lina's ass? Can you say shallow and stupid? Awful story, wrong category equals 1 star.

SanzegoSanzegoabout 5 years ago
Loving Wives

The words are clearly printed on the page. Im not sure where this fits but Im pretty sure it doesn't fit in this category. As for the story? ......

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
He just happened to have a gps unit

and a set of IP cameras to hand?

Yeah. Sure he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pure shit

Tired of constant destroying of men. Where are the husband Fucks many women, puts it in wife's face telling her he is going to keep doing it because she is a dead fuck and can't give blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Depends on what cranks your shaft

If you are into trannys and threesomes this is one hot story. If not then it just so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This here lovin’ wives son. That thar means a man and a woman. Sez so I think he bible so that’s all the justify I needs! Iffn this friend of the wife had been a real woman that’d be alrite but you had to go and gay it up. Sorry, meant to say ‘wrong category’ too. MAGA!!!!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Meh

Not really sure how i feel about this one. Does it matter that the "guy" she's screwing has tits? Dave wants to do Lina (Lenny?) in the ass so he was bi all along?

IMO, for this story to work there needed to be more in it that would lead us to believe the husband would be into a passable tranny. The end as it is seems not very believable.

3* from me ... mostly for effort.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
Gonna Cum Down Hard

Contrary to the opinions of others, I didn't mind this story. Nor did I mind that it was entered under the 'Loving Wives' heading -- after all, I beleve that those who complain about inapropriately tagged porn 'protest too much'.

Personally, I hate reading stories in which the husband accepts his cuckolding and continues to put up with the situation; agonising over it for the rest of his life. If it was me, I'd pack my bags and head for the hills. What am I saying? That's exactly what I did.

But, no. I don't hate mislabelled stories. What I do hate is the word, 'gonna'.

'Gonna' is a word that may be used to infer the lack of education of a character when used in dialogue. But it should never -- no, not ever -- be used in the story's narrative. There is no such word in the English language; not even in Americanised English. Please remove it from your vocabulary.

You have a creative mind and you have good story-telling skills. Learn to express your thoughts in proper English and you might have a future as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too stupid to comment

So I won't. too bad they don't use a negative number scale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's funny

It's funny how all the closet gays whine and bitch about a fictional story. They post their hateful comments because they don't want anyone to know that they are pounding their tiny little puss to the thought of that big black cock fucking them in the ass. When you have to cry like a little baby over porn stories, you're nothing but a bitch yourself.

Keep posting author, and just delete the stupid assed comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sucks, not because it is a bad story, . . .

but because it is in the wrong category. If you put this in the Garbage category it will get all the recognition if deserves.

Hope this didn't take more time to write than it took to read. What a fucking waste of time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So what is next to cum? or Who.

I didn't expect this ending at all. I haven't seen it before. I would try to add on to it in a part 2 maybe, have the ladies go off to power there noises and get into the handicap stall and go at it and return to her husband sitting at the table waiting to order dinner, as the girls had there dessert already. It could go on to become a three some and then have her spending the night and using the guest room and Dave joining her for a little midnight fun and he wife lay drunk in there bed.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Yuck

That was a wasted read. Another dumb bunny getting off watching his wife with some one else.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
It would be unfair of me to score this, because . . .

. . . I don’t think that trannies are anything other than so stupid and fucked up in the head that they don’t know what sex they are. This guy has a huge cock, so he does out and gets fake tits installed? Yeah, that’s nothing but insane. Husband loves his looks as a fake woman, and loves his dick as well? Insane.

I can read threesome stories that are FMF and not object, read them fairly. I can read, objectively, threesome stories that are MFM, including the two males fucking, and not be offended.

But trannnies? Nope, can’t read them objectively or fairly; to me they’re not qualitatively different from beastiality.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "It's funny"

You know it IS possible to simply dislike a story without having some hidden agenda.

I could just as easily claim that you're offended by the comments because it reflects your own life-style.

bribenkbribenkabout 5 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Even if hubby got turned on, how can he forgive the years of lying and cheating. Why did wife make vows she had no intention of keeping? He really needs to throw his wife out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tell the truth

You wrote this whole story so you could harvest all the 'fag cuck shit' comments. I have to admit I'm rather astounded at the ingenuity in somehow making the shittiest stories here seem tame. It's like you just proverbially screamed 'Hold my beer!' and went whole hog onto the hate train.

That said, the story is internally inconsistent and also seems like bait for the social justice morons. As funny as that can be, the story itself is rather bad, the characters unbelievable, and the circumstances so improbable as to break any possibility of acceptance.

But man, for 'fag cuck shit' it sure is gloriously fag cuck shit. Congrats on owning that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Saw it coming from a mile away, but...

....still a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good troll fic. I wonder how many complainers are just mad cuz they already had their d!ck out when it took that turn...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
???

I'm at a loss on how to rate this one. Maybe I should just say you did a very good job writing a very bad story.

Buddy, it's erotica--could we have something just a little erotic in it? I won't pretend to give you advice since you have a track record better than myself and most writers here--but then it's all in categories other LW. your few attempts at LW are fair but not great.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. cd

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 5 years ago
I agree with bribenk.

I couldn't have said better.

She been cheating on him

all these years, and he just

accepts the situation. WTF?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Absolute crap

What a sad cuck, no wonder she cheated on him for years. Shame because it was looking worth reading, then all went to shit.

Damn, so much good btb he could have done to both of them.

What a sissy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Think

I think absolute crap sums it up nicely.As for him he must be brain dead as well as spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

dumb bastard toss the pair of to the curb

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Doesn't matter if "Lina" dresses like a woman, he's a dude and should be punished as such. A big kick in the balls will hurt as much as with any guy. Throw their naked asses out to the curb for trash pick up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
her panties were soaked....

sorry but after i found her worn panties all wet like that i would have smashed them against my face whiffing the stink of fresh sex and masturbated furiously!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
One of us is confused

He took an Uber to the hotel, then drove his own car home? How did he do that?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Ridiculous pathetic, twisted cuck crap from a founding member of the 3W club.

Please get help.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

Absolutely awful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn! That was fucking hot!

The best part was when the hung black tranny sodomized the slutty wife.

You should write a prequel about Rache's and Lina's time together in college, especially when they first fucked.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sapphire , you spelled it wrong BTW, do King Fish know you is writing really bad porn? He gone get Calhoun to get him one of them Deevorses when he find out. Maybe you can start sportin wif Andy now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Instead of going ballistic the husband realized that he was sexually turned on with his own erection and rubbed it out. Thinking his wife was having a Lesbian affair. then realizing her best friend has a cock... sent him over the "edge".... That upon confronting them that they invited him into a three-some... Then learning that they've been lovers before they married... Says alot. That he also can now be included... That's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yeah i guess so .not only a wimp but a cocksucking wimp.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I stopped part way down as I had to run to my doctors office and get the STD I got from this taken care of.

Lemme guess, little dick closet boy foudn her panties got a raging hard on, rubbed one out and told her to keep cheating.

Gee what a shock if Im right. I mean after its not like every single story like this is exactly the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's happy to fit in as the third wheel in something that has been going on way before he met his wife? Happy to have her with the cock talk down to him about his performance with his wife? A weak and pathetic specimen of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and queer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick stupid bi shit. Quit posting this puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a queer wimp and a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why all of the professed angst and anger from the cuck? Just because the other dude has fake tits doesn’t change the fact that this is a stupid cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fucking waste of time to read this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have read comments first. Another wimpy cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another pathetic HEARTLESS CUNT and sissy wimp hubby story. At least this one had a twist with a Tranny lover lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have read comments first. Another wimpy cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite a story. I thought is was going to be a coworker of the husband. His wife certainly has a libido. The Trang twist was a pleasant detour Never occurred to me me for that combination

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lina has a bigger cock and Rachel loves sex with Lina; Why marry Dave? And Rachel clearly doesn't really respect Dave. "... That her cock makes me come better than yours?" Not very respectful not to mention all the lying about "girls' night out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous