Soiled Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah. Fuck my bitch wife. Stick your tranny cock in her!" Dave cried out. "Oh God Rachel! I'm gonna come!"

Lina thrusted hard and he could see her ass quivering. He assumed she had come and just as she did his cock erupted ropes of cum all over the table. He watched as Lina slowly pulled herself off his wife and move towards Rachels mouth. Rachel started to suck on Lina's cock, cleaning it up. Dave focused on Rachels pussy and saw copious amounts of cum dribbling out.

"Shit! Lina's cock sure has a lot of cum..." Dave said quietly, feeling almost envious.

His deflating cock was leaking all over his thighs now and he got up to go clean himself up. When he got back the girls had disappeared from the camera screen. Probably in the shower or something, he thought to himself.

Dave suddenly felt guilty, having jerked off to watching Lina fuck Rachel. His mind was in turmoil with so many unanswered questions to so many new revelations.

Was Rachel bi? Was it Lina's cum that he found in Rachels panties? Or was Rachel fucking another guy? Hell, Lina was actually a guy! How long had Rachel been fucking her? Or was it Him?

"Damn." Dave said to no one in particular. He really didn't know how he felt about this. All he knew was that he wanted to be there when Lina fucked Rachel and hear her moans. The thought excited him and he felt his cock stirring again.

The girls came back on screen again, this time dressed. They disappeared again and reappeared in the lounge camera and then out the door. He checked his watch, just pass 12pm.

He activated the GPS window and tracked the car. They drove on for around 45 minutes and finally the car parked. Checking the address he realized it was a small café on the outskirts of town. All three of them had been there before. It was nice and quiet and the food was good. They were probably going out for lunch and he realized that after jerking off, he was hungry too.

Dave ordered some sandwiches from room service and polished them off quickly. He sat watching the GPS monitor and in between catched up on the news. He checked his watch again. It was almost hitting 3pm and the car hadn't moved. Shit. They were having a long lunch.

His mind started wandering again. Maybe Rachel was meeting someone else?

Just then the car started to move again. He tracked it for another 30mins and it stopped again at Oak Street.

"Hmmm.. Back at Lina's place" he thought to himself. He contemplated going over there but realized that wouldn't do any good as he didn't have a key or anyway to get in. The car stayed park for another 45 minutes and then finally started to move. 15 minutes later it was outside his house.

He switched to the camera windows and Rachel walked in. It was almost 5pm and he watched her turn on the lights and then Lina walked in behind her, carrying a small bag.

"She staying the night?" Dave said aloud. His cock started stirring again, thinking about Rachel being fucked by Lina's hard cock. He wondered if he should go over again but decided to wait since he wanted to catch them in action. He was after all, only 15 minutes away and from the action this morning, they were at it for at least an hour.

Lina sat on the couch and Rachel returned a few minutes later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured out the wine and they both sat on the couch chatting. Dave watched as the polised off the bottle of wine and then Rachel got up and walked upstairs. He saw her move into the walk in closet and then out of view. A short while later she stepped out again wearing a black lacy teddy. One that was sexy as hell and one of his favourites.

"They're gonna get it on again!" Dave said, again aloud and to himself. He watched Rachel walk out of the bedroom and then down to the lounge. She walked up to Lina and offered her hand to her, pulling her up. They both kissed and then Rachel led Lina up the stairs.

"Time to get going..." Dave said quietly and reached for his keys. He set his laptop to record before grabbing his keys and leaving the motel room. Entering his car, he drove the 15 minutes to his house and parked it a couple of yards away on the opposite curb. He looked up at the bedroom lights and noticed they were on. Quickly he made his way to the main door and opened it quietly and let himself in. He walked up the stairs carefully and saw that the bedroom door was ajar. Great!

"Oh God! Harder baby. Fuck me with your hard cock!" He could hear Rachel crying out.

He made his way to the bedroom door and peeked inside. Rachel was on her fours, still wearing her lingerie. Lina was behind her and fucking her pussy with Rachels panties still on but pulled aside.

Lina pulled her thick black cock out of Rachels pussy and Dave could see Rachels white juices coating Lina's cock. "Damn", he thought to himself, "she never creams that much with me."

"Put it back in...please..." Rachel cried out.

"I've got other plans baby." Lina cooed. "You know you like it."

Lina proceeded to pull Rachels panties down to her knees then she tapped Rachel's bum. Rachel raised her ass higher. "Yes baby! Yes! Put your fat cock in my ass" Rachel cried out as she placed her hands on her ass cheeks and prised them open.

Dave watched spell bound as Lina placed her cock on Rachels bunghole and slowly pressed into her.

"Ohhh baby...babyyyyy...it hurts so good" Rachel moaned. "Put it all in me!"

Lina's cock slowly wormed its way into Rachel's asshole until her balls smacked against Rachel's ass.

"You're so tight baby." Lina moaned. "So goddamn tight."

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Do it like no one else does." Rachel pleaded.

Lina flexed her hips and pulled out her cock and slammed it into Rachel, causing her to cry out. Lina grabbed Rachels hips and started fucking her ass with long, hard strokes.

"Oh yess.. Oh Godddd... Your cock feels so good in my ass... fuck me baby.. Fuck Meeee"

Dave pulled his cock out of his pants. He had never been this hard before and streaks of precum dripped from his pisshole. With his eyes transfixed on the scene before him, he slowly started to stroke his cock.

Lina kept pounding hard into Rachels upturned ass. Her thrusts became harder and faster.

"Unnhhh Unhhhh Unnnhhh Oh Godddd I'm cumming" Rachel cried out. Dave watched her body shudder and twitch as her arms and upper body collapsed on the bed.

"Cum baby! Cum!" Lina cried out. "I'm gonna cum too... Oh yesss"

"Cum in my ass baby! Shoot your spunk in my Ass... Oh Goddd... Oh Godd I'm gonna cum again... Nyeaaaghhhhh!" Rachel moaned.

Lina flexed her ass and thrust hard into Rachel's ass. Rachel started quivering and moaning incoherently.

"That's it baby. Cum on my hard cock. I can feel your ass clencing on me." Lina said. "I'm gonna keep you cumming tonight baby."

Dave's cock was stiff as a ramrod. He knew he needed to stick it up Rachel's pussy. Or maybe her mouth. Or maybe...Lina's ass!! He had never felt so excited in all his life. It was time to bust up the party and have his way with one of the girls. He waited until Lina started to fuck Rachel again slowly. He pulled down his pants and undies and stepped into the room.

"Well, Well!" Dave said loudly as he walked in. Lina turned just as Rachel turned her head to look behind her. She raised herself up a bit and subconsciously covered her tits.

"Oh God! Dave!" Rachel cried out. Lina on the other hand just seemed to smirk at Dave.

"Doesn't look like your too pissed of Dave, your cock is hard as hell." Lina said matter of factly. "Although hardly as big as mine. Or hard for that matter."

Dave felt his face grow hot at Lina's taunting.

"Baby, don't." Rachel said softly. Dave wasn't sure if that comment was directed at him or at Lina. There was no attempt from either of the women to uncork themselves from each other.

On her part, Lina didn't seem bothered by Dave at all. She looked back down at Rachel and started fucking her again. "Ohhhhh" Rachel moaned.

"See, your dear wife likes it. She still moans on my cock even when you're around." Lina said spitefully. "Wanna hear how a woman really wants to get fucked??"

Lina started pumping harder, causing Rachel to collapse on the bed again. She was moaning into the sheets.

"See? Why don't you feed your little slut your cock while I fuck her?"

"Come here baby. Let me suck your cock" Rachel now said.

Dave walked to the side of the bed as Rachel raised herself up and turned her mouth to Dave's cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked off the beads of precum then covered her mouth over his cock. Dave groaned as he felt her tongue swish over the glans of his cock. She moved her mouth further down his shaft, mewling as Lina's cock pistoned in and out of her ass.

"Wanna DP her Dave?" Lina asked matter of factly. "She's always talked about it."

Dave felt his cock lurch again, causing Rachel to moan again. He had always fantasised about DPing Rachel and now it looked like it could happen. Even in his heightened state of arousal, he still asked Rachel, "You want it honey?"

"Oh God Yes! Both my lovers filling my holes! Oh do it! Do it please" Rachel begged.

Dave felt a little jealously at her statement of both her lovers, but he was too aroused and stimulated to let it affect him now. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound.

"get under her." Lina said, almost commandingly. She pulled her cock out of Rachels ass and allowed her to reposition herself. Dave lay on the bed and Rachel clambered onto him, positioning his stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly moved down on it gasping as she did so.

Dave felt her wet pussy engulf his cock and he moaned softly. He looked up into her eyes and grabbed her tits as she sank down to the base of his cock. Lina lined up behind Rachel and slowly fed her cock into Rachels ass. Dave watched Rachel bite down on her lips and throw her head back as she was completely filled in both holes. He could feel Lina's cock pressing against his, separated only by a thin piece of skin between Rachels pussy and ass.

"Oh My Godddd" Rachel moaned. "I'm so filled up! Oh Godddd!"

"We gonna work on a rhythm now Dave. Best is alternate strokes at first, then once she's opened up you can just go for it." Lina said again, almost matter of factly.

"God! Someone move in me please!" Rachel cried out. She stared down at Dave with lust filled eyes. "Fuck me! Just fuck me!"

Lina started pulling out of Rachel and Dave could feel the tightness in Rachels pussy lessening. "Now you." Lina commanded. Dave started to withdraw his cock and he could feel Lina pushing back in. They did this slowly for a while and quickly established a rhythm. Rachel started moaning loudly and she would thrust back alternatively against Dave and Lina. She threw her head back and hissed. "I'm cummminggg oh yesss oh yesssss"

Rachels body convulsed in orgasm but the two cocks kept poking at her, now picking up pace. They were now going in together at the same time, stretching her holes. Rachel was being pounded and she started to moan incoherently.

Dave felt the pressure building up in his balls. He looked up again at Rachel, whose eyes were now closed and her mouth agape, moaning all the while. He thrusted harder and faster into her, feeling Lina's cock keeping pace with his.

"Damn it, I'm gonna blow soon." He said.

"Cum baby! Cum! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" Rachel cried.

Daves body suddenly tensed and his cock swelled up. "Aaaaaahhhh" He cried out as his cock pulsed and started shooting cock cream into his wifes pussy.

Rachel cried out too as her own pussy spasmed in orgasm. Her entire body shook and her pussy clenched and unclenched on Dave's spewing cock. Dave felt Lina start fucking Rachels ass with wild abandon now as his dick still remained hard inside Rachels pussy.

Rachel kept crying out. "Oh God I'm cumming and cumming! Oh Godddd! Ohhhh!"

"Unnngghh..." Lina grunted. "I'm gonna shoot again baby. Gonna cum in your tight ass!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum in my ass baby!" Rachel cried out.

Dave could literally feel Lina's cock tense in Rachels ass and then start to pulsate.

"Yeeeaahhhh...God I'm cuming" Lina cried out. Her cock spurted load after load of cream into Rachels bowels. Dave reached up and pinched Rachels tits hard. "Unnnngghhhhh Oh yessssss" Rachel cried out as she bucked back at Lina's cock.

Lina gave one final hard thrust into Rachels pussy and all three remained locked together for a bit. Dave felt his cock slowly start to shrink and he could feel Lina's cock doing the same too. His cock finally plopped out of Rachels pussy just as he felt Lina withdrawing from her ass. Rachel was still quivering and cum started to ooze out from both her now empty holes. She collapsed on to Dave who held her close to him. He could feel her body still spasming in orgasmic pleasure.

Dave continued to hold her until she stopped trembling. She suddenly kissed him deeply and then rolled over on to her side. "That was awesome..." Rachel said softly. She suddenly leaned up on her arm. "I thought you were away!"

Dave leaned up as well, "I found your panties. Your cum soaked panties." He explained. "I knew you were having an affair. I just never expected this! Or... Was there someone else too?" Dave was amazed at how calm he was. He supposed the fact that he had just had the more awesome sex of his life had something to do with it.

"You 'found' my panties?? What do you mean?"

Dave explained how he had waited up for her the other night and when she got back she seemed testy and distant. When he went for pee he happened to see her panties, a pair he had never seen before and something made him pick them up. When he did, they were wet. And when he sniffed them, they smelled of cum.

"You were spying on me?" Rachel asked, almost incredulously. "that's actually kind of sweet."

"So, uh, it WAS Lina's cum in your panties that night?" Dave asked, almost fearing the answer.

"Yeah. It was mine." Lina chipped in. "We been lovers for a good many years Dave. Way before you married her."

Dave felt a tinge of jealously but at the same time he felt turned on by this news. "Sooo... uh, all those date nights with you, you both ended up fucking??"

"Not every time. Sometimes we'd just hang together. Maybe cuddle. Sometimes not. But yeah we did fuck a lot of the time." Lina explained.

"It started in college." Rachel explained. "We got on really well and became best friends. One night after a party we got kissing and I thought 'OMG I'm Lesbian'. Then I found she had a cock."

"Yeah girl." Lina piped in. "That's the night you found out I was more than a woman. And how you loved my big black cock. You could never get enough after!"

Dave felt another surge of jealousy course through him. He looked over at Rachel who seemed to still be basking in the afterglow of orgasmic pleasure.

"You should see how much she loves my cock Dave." Lina went on, goading Dave. "What you seen here aint nothing. She's told me how my cock can reach places yours cant."

"Stop it." Rachel said softly.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Dave asked. "You could have told me."

"What? That I was fucking my best friend? That her cock makes me come better than yours?" Rachel said angrily. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." She quickly added. "don't be angry"

Lina came over to Dave and lightly stroked his head. "Yes, don't be angry Dave. She does love you. Shes not in love with me, thats for sure. Were just best friends that happen to love to fuck."

Lina climbed on to the bed and looked at Dave. She kissed his chest softly and then moved down to his stomach. "And I do like myself a good cock too. I love sucking on a cock and I love it plowing into my ass."

Dave's cock lurched as Lina moved down and gave it a lick. "I've seen you looking at me Dave. Yeah, I bet you thought about fucking my sweet pussy but I aint got one. But I do have a hot tight ass."

Rachel had joined Lina and both girls were now licking and sucking on Dave's cock.

"God I've got so many questions."

"Those questions can wait honey." Lina said as she clambered up on all fours. "My ass has an itch that needs to be filled. And looks like yours is the only cock around here."

Dave wasted no time and moved off the bed and behind Lina. She held her ass cheeks open, showing off her puckered anus.

"Stick it in me baby." She said softly. "And while hes doing that, let me clean out your pussy Rachel baby."

Dave pushed his swollen cock deep into Lina's ass and started fucking her with wild abandon. He looked over her to see her face buried deep between Rachels legs. The sounds of fucking and sucking filled the air.

It looked like things good only get better from here...

12