All Comments on 'Sold'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
W07f3y3zW07f3y3zabout 20 years ago
more

write more!!

man ur good

KestrelsFuryKestrelsFuryabout 20 years ago
Well done

When two halves of a pebble come togther...They become a whole as these two have done...A sincere well done to the Author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it

it's a wonderfully written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn

That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It had a good plot and a great ending. I enjoyed it all the way throught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yes

it brought tears to my eyes

Nameless_RoseNameless_Rosealmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Thank you so much for the wonderful story! It was really amazing. The world you created was very original, and the characters were all very real and compelling. I really cared about your main characters, and that can be hard to accomplish in a short story. Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautifull, Mind!!

Thanks again for a voice, tone and depth that is sometimes lacking here. What Hapens to Rose now? Do they work together to free others? I would read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

good all around, good center, love not just a bunch of slush. good ending, though annoying, stories should always end with reader wanting more

Alyssa1Alyssa1about 15 years ago
Lovely

I loved the story. You could feel the character's and I was captured in the tale the entire time. Brilliant work. <3

ElanorElanorabout 14 years ago
Really good read

Thoroughly enjoyed Your story. I have read several of Your works and have enjoyed them all.

The characters and themes are cleverly woven into compulsive reading. Thank You for Your stories.

fire_breezefire_breezeabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

I absolutely love the surreal quality of this story. Now I'll go and read the rest of them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well written

Im not very sure i agree with the concept behind your story...but it was written very beautifully! being a women myself, i could never imagine myself becoming a slave willingly and even enjoying it! however, in saying that, this story really gave me a perspective into the minds of those that do practice this sort of lifestyle. it was truely insightful to say the least. well done.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Five Stars *****

Absolutely loved it from beginning to the end! There is nothing like belonging to a loving dominate...

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Most beautiful

Thank you.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

There are four main elements to this wonderful story andf three of them could make this a piece of non-fiction.

ELEMENT 1 - SLAVERY:

The Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution bans slavery EXCEPT as a punishment for a crime. So as I write this comment a judge could be committing a criminal to slavery!

ELEMENT 2 - CORRUPTION:

Even in the best of societies there will always be a few corrupt politicians and others who wield power.

ELEMENT 3 - SLAVES LOVE:

There is a well documented phenomenon called The Stockholm Syndrome which describes the behavior of kidnap victims who, over time, become sympathetic to their captors. The name derives from a 1973 hostage incident in Stockholm, Sweden. At the end of six days of captivity in a bank, several kidnap victims actually resisted rescue attempts, and afterwards refused to testify against their captors.

ELEMENT 4 - BRAIN WASHING:

This is the only part of the story that makes it fiction. Despite many attempts by various governments true btrain washing has never been totally sucessful.

So from the above it is clear that this story could almost be someones experiances. All i can say Rosemary/Alice was lucky to find such a wonderful and loving Master ...... oh if i could only find such a Mistress. Thank you PassionStJohn for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So much in such a short story!

I love how you compacted so much depth and emotion in one short story. Love it!

passionflamespassionflamesover 11 years ago
best erotic hardcore love story....

Im amazed!.. it aroused me, almost even made me cry... U are extremely talented... so much love, pain, passion, agony... in this story.. Im delighted! :) great work.. i luv it!! Infact i made a new account only to comment :)

Looking forward to more such works :)

Im trully thrilled..

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 11 years ago
would like

To see anothet chapter. You are a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellence

I've looked and searched for stories such as this .

I just wish I was a series

Bravo sir

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Incredible! Please keep writing, I loved it!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Well thought out story although her Master seems a little stupid at times re Paul. Very much enjoyed this. Surprised it's not more popular but there again the author has not published or updated profile in a long time.

Author with same name publishes on Smashwords though and some stories are recognisable from here.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Finding the Way Home

Taken as a captive, given a phony criminal record and sold at auction, Rosemary becomes a favored pet of her master who is investigating corruption in the judicial sentencing to slavery. Although Master imposes his will with a firm hand, her position with Master evolves into one of a favored pet. When she kills Paul one of master's cronies who tried to rape her, Master sets her free and returns her to "real life." Master is ready to go public with the corruption in the system and she is a slave no longer.

Returned to real life, Rosemary decides to return to Master. There is some precedent for this twist. Some captives taken by Native Americans never readjusted to white society. Some died in "freedom." Others returned to the tribe.

In literature, Cedric's jester Wamba the Witless in IVANHOE, turns down manumission. "What is freedom? What use can I make of it?"

Passion presents an interesting concept:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous