All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 19'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

It feels a bit rushed to be honest, and it’s kinda weird that there is no hardship at all? apart from Alex having trouble keeping up with the needs of the women, everything is just peachy.

It is getting very boring in Xanadu

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

It's sad to see such a great story coming to a close.

With the world outside now come to an end and is in it's transition stage, Xanadu is the new Eden, peace and prosperity will reign. All that's left is for Terra to be reformed and then repopulated. Happily ever after. Thanks for a great series and we all look forward to what next adventure you come up with.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 3 years ago

"all was well in Xanadu". Sounds ominous.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It is winding down, but not over yet.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

It's been a terrific series but it is starting to feel a bit "played out". Hope you end this on a happy, positive note.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
sweet

please continue.

bluerowdybluerowdyalmost 3 years ago

Great story, all good things must end. So, I await the end. Where will your imagination take us next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Selfishly I hope for many more chapters. Great series.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Don’t write me off yet. There are daughters to break in, Alex’ retirement party, a planet to recreate, and a new home to move into.

DocWords

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchalmost 3 years ago
Please keep going with this...

I've throughout every posting, was deep into reading it. I feel like that you have maybe 5 more chapters before you do the Epilogue posting (6 altogether). One of the greatest reading I've ever seen here!

Keep posting more...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This continues to be a very pleasing tale...the 'splitting'of Alex is really WEIRD, but falls right in line with how this whole story is WEIRD...but in such an entertaining way...

All the "groups" being taken care of, new children, grandchildren, keeping up with the women...cannot wait for the last 2 chapters...WwwoooHhhooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BRILLIANT!!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!

Thank you again for a wonderful tale. May 2023 be good to you and yours!

Best Wishes,

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 18 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info