All Comments on 'Somali Hijabi MILF Doctor'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What do you have against Somali people?

Third crappy story featuring Somalis today. I think your ethnic wheel of fortune is stuck. Learn to write in a new style, this one is BORING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

God i feel stupid! finally realised that your stories are a piss-take! just too see how many readers you can irritate,, you cant possibly keep churning out the same garbage day after day for any other reason,,,,,,can you?,,, oh hell now im confused again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Repressed girls (still) just wanna have fun--

"I always suspected that Hijab-wearing Muslim chicks were just as freaky as the rest of us but seeing one in action made me a believer." from above.

You think it's fun being a "good" woman? Bolano knew better:

Roberto Bolano, from "The Savage Detectives":

"There, to [Mrs. Font's] horror, was [her daughter] Maria ... dressed only in a shirt, her pants down, sucking Luscious Skin's dick as he slapped her on the ass {It's fun just to write this!} and the cunt.

... 'When they turned the light on I saw her ass and it was all red...'

'But why were you hitting her?' I said angrily, afraid I would blush.'

'Isn't he an innocent. Because she asked for it,' said Pancho.

'I find that hard to believe,' I said.

'Stranger things have happened,' said Luscious Skin.

'It's all because of that French girl Simone Darrieux,' said Moctezuma. 'I know for a fact that Maria and Angelica (Maria's sister) INVITED HER TO A FEMINIST MEETING AND AFTERWARD THEY TALKED ABOUT SEX.'

'WHO IS THIS SIMONE?' I ASKED.

'A FRIEND OF ARTURO BELANO'S.'

'I WENT UP TO THEM. I WAS LIKE, HOW IT'S GOING, GIRLS, AND THE LITTLE SLUTS WERE TALKING ABOUT THE MARQUIS de SADE ... '"

"hee, hee," Bukowski

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...