All Comments on 'Somali Hijabi Transsexual Queen'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Wow, Spamuel, don't you EVER get tired of spamming the same worthless garbage?

I don't have to even look to see that you're the "author" (cough-cough-gag) of the stories (more coughing and gagging). Nope, soon as I see the standard "Bisexual Haitian Somali Hijabi Transexual Strapons Jordanian Muslim Werewolf," description, I know that you're up to your tricks again.

But is it really a trick? I mean, even a half-retarded monkey can be taught how to do tricks. And how hard is it to cut and paste the same worthless, talentless shit? Over and over. And over.

I wish I could travel back in time to whoever showed your retarded ass how to poke buttons on a computer, and prevent all of us from being subjected to your horrible, HORRIBLE attempts at writing.

(And since I suspect you actually get off on people telling you what a worthless, no-talent piece of shit you are, go ahead and cream your dirty underwear. I'm sure it won't be the first time, right? "Oh, he think me retard. Oh. Oh. Uhhhnngg. Me make messy cum in me panty. Again. Me want make new story. Copy..... Paste.... Change one word. Two word. Three word. Okay. Me have new story. Hope somebody else call me piece of shit.")

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...